Does it matter what time of day you take Nolva?
- 02-03-2010, 11:11 AM
- 02-03-2010, 11:46 AM
- 02-03-2010, 03:47 PM
there's also some evidence that taking it before bed (when test is lowest and estrogen should be at its peak) has some benefit.
don't quote me on that exactly, it's just something that I remember reading/hearing frequently. The half life of Nolva is pretty long from what I understand, however, and there's an equal argument that is doesn't matter when it is taken, as long as it is taken ED- it will fully saturate the system for 24 hrs.
I've also read the reason some people take it before bed is b/c it sometimes spikes BP, and since your resting BP is supposed to be very controlled during sleep, this calmness of BP should somewhat offset the anticipated spike to be caused by Nolva (though it does sound somewhat counter-intuitive). Some people also say that it makes them feel slightly lethargic if taken earlier in the day but then again, some people feel that it Fs with their sleep if taken too late.
It's really a matter of preference, but as long as you do take it ED, you are taking it correctly. The most popular option just seems to be before bed.
02-03-2010, 04:11 PM
I took it at night with best results because when I took it in the morning I would have bad gas in the late afternoon/early evening.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rodja in forum General ChatReplies: 60Last Post: 09-27-2009, 04:12 PM
- By BT200 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2008, 09:09 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 9Last Post: 05-21-2007, 11:21 PM
- By tommy_69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-15-2003, 01:58 PM
- By The Conqueror in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:51 PM