question regarding a 5mg superdrol i saw

redline2101

Awards
on this fourm i saw a member posted about how he ran 5m of superdrol ed for 3 weeks, and got solid results. i got into an argument about the dosing method, in which half of the 10mg is spilled into a shake and taken. is this, or isn't this, an effective dosing protocol. i know its methylated, so it needs a liver pass before anything i would think, but i was told b/c of fillers this is a really dumb idea. also i was told pulsing is dumb. out of general interest, what are your guys's opinions? sorry about caps, spilled weight gainer on my keyboard, it does random stuff and i cant always shift.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Pulsig, if done correctly, is not dumb. You can see quality results with lower sides...

as far as the dosing protocol goes, it would not be my first choice. Assuming that the actual superdrol compound is divided completely evenly across the whole pill, it would probably be ok, but I would never count on that.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
yeah, splittin the sd spills evenly will be pretty hard, but it may workout...

PP has SD in liquid form now in which you can take .5ml an get exactly 5mg of sd...price is off the hook as well...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been dosing sd at 10mg in the morning, m-f and have been having good results with no sides.

I am on a recomp which is why I chose to dose so low, as im not trying to gain anything, but I feel like I could eat like crazy.

but the important thing is you get a good sd product.