Juice Vs. OTC?

celldamaga

Awards
What is everyones opinion, is there anything legal that compares. I am assuming that this thread will gather alot of different opinions.

Sorry if this pisses anyone off.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
No way.

But you can get steroid side effects from PH. So if you decide to use them use proper PCT.
By side effects I'm referring to gyno, elevated estrogen levels, elevated liver values.
No growth, but all the good stuff.
Someone pass me the PH please.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
they each have their benefits and downfalls.

for example: there are people who are scared of pinning. Many times a transdermal PH cycle would be a way better option that an oral only cycle.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
dunno....some people compare 1test to winny, etc. I wouldn't know though... 1 test was the only PH that was really worth it for me. Well, that and the M1,4. Others will disagree though.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
M-1-T is JUST as good if not BETTER than some oral based 17aa. I would take m-1-t over DBOL any day of the week. You can't beat the lean gains, solid pump. I definitely winner for people who retain so much water on dbol they feel like the stay-puff marshmellow man.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I did a transdermal cycle of 1-test and 4-ad and gained about 20pounds, alot of it water weight but I had very few sides and kept about 10 or 11 lbs of it.
My gains with gear have been a lot cleaner and I usually retain more. IMHO gear is still a better choice if you dont mind pinning.

azgymrat

Awards
Real gear is still the best but there are gains that can be made with PH's, just takes longer and gains are never as great.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Real gear is still the best but there are gains that can be made with PH's, just takes longer and gains are never as great.
My thoughts exactly. Some of the methyl's are getting interesting, but you won't get quite "equal to" real gear.....depending upon how many more things can be introduuced before the PH ban, lol. M1T (as WYD said) is a damn good one for me though. :)

Juicemonkey101

Awards
M-1-T is JUST as good if not BETTER than some oral based 17aa. I would take m-1-t over DBOL any day of the week. You can't beat the lean gains, solid pump. I definitely winner for people who retain so much water on dbol they feel like the stay-puff marshmellow man.
Could not agree more with ya!! DOne lots and lots of D-bol and would pick M-1-T Any day over it....

Anadrol however... Hmm.. thats a different story!! ;)

azgymrat

Awards
M1T (as WYD said) is a damn good one for me though. :)
M1t is a great one, loved it. Only thing is with Dbol or anadrol I have done 6-10 weeks on and quite frankly I'd be scared to death to do M1t for near that long. Loved it, will be doing more of it but the thought of the toxicity still makes my butt pucker up so tight you couldn't drive a nail up it with a hammer! :eek:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why are people still calling 1-test/M1T a prohormone?

I remember a thread where someone wondered if a certain amount of 4AD injectable would be as effective as the same amount of testosterone.. Not a chance.. ;)

I feel M1T is over-rated, not worth the sides, I'll "stick" with tren! :mad:

I do plan to test out Methyl1,4ADD soon, we shall see..

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
M-1-T will **** ya up if you go to high in dosages. I'll tell ya what though, 10mg a day, plus a few 20mg days for shits and giggles and some T3 rocked my world. Fabulous combo for me :D