clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
doing my first cycle of test prop only in 2 months. I have 5 c syno and am going to use dazed kit to make it. i thought i was clear on what i needed but i was told some contradictory information so i need to clarify it. would using the 5c kit yield a concentration of 100mg/ml? i was told that i would have to get a 10c kit to get that yield, because the 5c kit would give me 180 mg/ml. I am looking to do 150 eod and was going to use the 100mg/ml concen. which is correct.

thanks bro's.

B

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
doing my first cycle of test prop only in 2 months. I have 5 c syno and am going to use dazed kit to make it. i thought i was clear on what i needed but i was told some contradictory information so i need to clarify it. would using the 5c kit yield a concentration of 100mg/ml? i was told that i would have to get a 10c kit to get that yield, because the 5c kit would give me 180 mg/ml. I am looking to do 150 eod and was going to use the 100mg/ml concen. which is correct.

thanks bro's.
5C stands for 5 catridges, so if you have 5 cartridges you need a 5c kit.

Each cartridge contains 2 grams of test and a 5c kit makes 10 grams.

10grams= 10000milligrams, 100ml of oil = 100mg/ml

B

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
ok thanks, that is what i first believed, but a vet told me different...he must have mistyped or got confused.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe i missed the part when we turned the steriod board into open source posting. It's one thing to ask for nolva and such for research purposes but this is not gonna keep happening.

maybe i can help you two aquire some fina while we're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.