5 days on Spawn

mhall23

Awards
Just a question about it. I started taking a spawn clone 5 days ago. Due to work related issues I will be taking a week or two away from my normal schedule from the gym. My question is should I go ahead and use my pct or would I be fine since its only 5 days.

(Its my 1st ever cycle)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
no problem. this is a great place to learn a ton of stuff - stick around, and welcome to AM :)

Thinker

Awards
Just a question about it. I started taking a spawn clone 5 days ago. Due to work related issues I will be taking a week or two away from my normal schedule from the gym. My question is should I go ahead and use my pct or would I be fine since its only 5 days.

(Its my 1st ever cycle)
No doubt someone will disagree with me and thats fine especially given that there is no easy way I can substantiate what I am going to say but you are shutdown. You should PCT but you probably won't need to for as long as if you did a full cycle. I have blood work that shows after a single 30mg cap of ACL's Tren total test dropped to single digits 18 hours later (more on this in a future post).

On another note why does everyone seem to want to dodge good established PCT practices? Why does everyone suddenly want to use over the counter PCT or no PCT at all? The base of most PCT's Nolva and Clomid along with dosing and frequency has been established, refined and shown success for over 20 years. Living in Australia which is WAY tighter with substance and drug controls and where research chems are not really an option (please PM me if I am wrong on this) if I can get my hands on SERMS then I fail to see how anything but laziness stops people from getting them in more 'liberal' countries.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I have blood work that shows after a single 30mg cap of ACL's Tren total test dropped to single digits 18 hours later (more on this in a future post).

brotha, i'd have to see the bloodwork on that to believe it. no offense.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I love the name of this product because the irony is, many who use it will never spawn again. lol

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
you probably wouldent need any PCT but i would use a test Booster if your feeling shutdown at all...

Plus theirs no real harm in doing that but A proper serm pct would not be needed.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Why not just get bloodwork and take the guessing game out of this ...

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Blood work, guessing game out

Thinker

Awards
brotha, i'd have to see the bloodwork on that to believe it. no offense.
If people really are interested I'll scan it and send it out. I'm not one of those people who cares if you believe me or not. It's my bloodwork done for my benefit, but I am happy to see science and intelligence prosper and not just unfounded 'bro lore'. What I can not be bothered doing is going through the trouble of scanning it, making it available and then have people turn around and tell me that it's doctored or adjusted or just plain wrong. I can't sit next to you with the paperwork or introduce you to the pathologist, deal with it, a computer scan is the best you will get. The blood work also shows below normal lipid values, which at the very least would suggest its not half way through a cycle, I can't prove the dose or timing, deal with it, the best i can give you is my word. I have been holding off on posting it until i have post cycle bloodwork for comparison and a complete write up of cycle results. PCT starts tomorrow for 4 weeks. Why hold off until the end of PCT on publishing this? Simple nothing ****s me more than badly written incomplete logs. There is no value in a log or post that ends two weeks in. I have no reason to lie about this especially given the product in question is no longer available. Let me know if you are interested and an established member with a good working knowledge of these things. I'm not going to do this for someone that doesn't know what they are looking that wants it just for their own ****s and giggles. I have better things to do with my time. At the very least this may change some peoples attitudes on just how quickly shutdown can occur.

Stevensavage

Awards
If people really are interested I'll scan it and send it out. I'm not one of those people who cares if you believe me or not. It's my bloodwork done for my benefit, but I am happy to see science and intelligence prosper and not just unfounded 'bro lore'. What I can not be bothered doing is going through the trouble of scanning it, making it available and then have people turn around and tell me that it's doctored or adjusted or just plain wrong. I can't sit next to you with the paperwork or introduce you to the pathologist, deal with it, a computer scan is the best you will get. The blood work also shows below normal lipid values, which at the very least would suggest its not half way through a cycle, I can't prove the dose or timing, deal with it, the best i can give you is my word. I have been holding off on posting it until i have post cycle bloodwork for comparison and a complete write up of cycle results. PCT starts tomorrow for 4 weeks. Why hold off until the end of PCT on publishing this? Simple nothing ****s me more than badly written incomplete logs. There is no value in a log or post that ends two weeks in. I have no reason to lie about this especially given the product in question is no longer available. Let me know if you are interested and an established member with a good working knowledge of these things. I'm not going to do this for someone that doesn't know what they are looking that wants it just for their own ****s and giggles. I have better things to do with my time. At the very least this may change some peoples attitudes on just how quickly shutdown can occur.
In the time it took you to type this you could have scaned the blood work. I dont think that your test from single dose could drop to single digits after only16 hours but my thinking is subject to error like everyone else. And if "At the very least this may change some peoples attitudes on just how quickly shutdown can occur" posting blood work would be the best way to go about changing "bro-lore" around here. Your bloodwork would make a believer out of me. Though I would never run tren it might help others think twice.

Bottom line Post the blood work if you would be so kind and I will eat my own words... litteraly i will write them down on a piece of paper and eat them.
Best of luck bro I hope your PCT goes smoothly.
:439:

Thinker

Awards
I am at work at the moment. I dont have access to a scanner, and even if I did I'm not in the habit of leaving my bloodwork on my desk. When I can I'll scan it at home.

Your bloodwork would make a believer out of me. Though I would never run tren it might help others think twice.
I'm not trying to make anyone believe anything as indicated by my first post, i expect people to disagree. I'm just letting people know my results and they can form their own judgments. I'll try educate people on how to do things as well (see previous posts) but if they ignore that then it's their health and not mine. I don't have an agenda, Im not a rep and the product is no longer available. Although I did include epi on this cycle it was after this bloodwork.

I dont think that your test from single dose could drop to single digits after only 16 hours but my thinking is subject to error like everyone else.
The test could contain an error as well. Future bloodwork for future cycles may show this as an abnormality. But I'm not going to speculate. After all 'bro lore' is to heavy on speculation and very light on substance. Although that varies i guess depending on who you class as a 'bro'.

And if "At the very least this may change some peoples attitudes on just how quickly shutdown can occur" posting blood work would be the best way to go about changing "bro-lore" around here. Your bloodwork would make a believer out of me. Though I would never run tren it might help others think twice.
I realise that from a scientific point of view my results are for a sample size of one. I may just shutdown quickly, i realise that controls are not in place to remove varibles such as different pathologists. But what I do hope that making this known achieves is that when faced with a question about a five day cycle or OTC PCT etc. that someone might think to themselves "You know there is a chance I am shutdown and i value my health so I think i'll do an intelligent PCT, based on established practices and might avoid those driven by marketing and ease of access."

Bottom line Post the blood work if you would be so kind and I will eat my own words... litteraly i will write them down on a piece of paper and eat them. Best of luck bro I hope your PCT goes smoothly.
Are you joking? Do you know how many calories are in paper? :)

On a serious note comments on how to post the bloodwork would be appreciated. The easiest for me is just to email the scan to interested parties. Otherwise I have to find somewhere to host some files and do all the registration etc. PM me your email if your interested.

The other thing to note is that this bloodwork is just for testosterone, cholesterol and liver values. PCT bloodwork will be full androgens such as FSH and LH.

mhall23

Awards
Again thanks for all the "advise" and replies. If I see any sides I'll go get the proper blood work done. I do have the PCT on hand if needed. Also I did purchase some Animal Test today just to be sure..

Stevensavage

Awards
Are you joking? Do you know how many calories are in paper? :)
AHahaha that made my day! I KNOW! sad right!? Reps 4 u.
Ill shoot you my email. Sorry for being such a pest (im intrested in your findings)and if I sounded like a d1ck sorry M-drol has me by the balls.

Again thanks for all the "advise" and replies. If I see any sides I'll go get the proper blood work done. I do have the PCT on hand if needed. Also I did purchase some Animal Test today just to be sure..
Sounds like a solid plan. Best of luck brudda.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'd love to see the bloodwork, and i just don't see how its possible to be shut down on day 1 - M1T can't pull that off. dunno, subbed for the bloodwork.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think you lost me. Were you addressing me or sunclous?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If you see sides?
The bloodwork is also for reference ranges as well as for instances of doubt during the cycle. But, ok.

Thinker

Awards
I think you lost me. Were you addressing me or sunclous?
Both, all genuinely interested parties. Have the scans of the blood work ready to go. Would prefer to just email it to people that are interested. SteveSavage has supplied his email and I'll send it to him shortly.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Both, all genuinely interested parties. Have the scans of the blood work ready to go. Would prefer to just email it to people that are interested. SteveSavage has supplied his email and I'll send it to him shortly.
Reason why I ask is because I never said anything about not believing you on the bloodwork situation. However, since you have them, feel free to email me...PM SENT

Thinker

Awards
Reason why I ask is because I never said anything about not believing you on the bloodwork situation.
Apologies. That bit was not directed at you.

Anyways...

Have sent bloodwork to hardknock, suncloud, Stevensavage. I think thats all I'll email. These guys seem to have good enough reputations and can confirm (via a post here maybe) what the blood work says for anybody else on the forums that is interested. That is the testosterone is single figures and that other values would suggest this is not mid cycle or at the end. Like I said previously people will just have to take my word this is after a single 30mg cap of ACL's Xtreme Tren. My previous posts should deal with any comments regarding 'BS' calls. I will add here however that as Suncloud suggested in a PM I may be an xtreme responder (pun intended), the first 72 hours my nuts were very uncomfortable. Not painful but almost like they were being flicked, definately knew I was shutting down. Although 'fluid volume' remained normal for the the first two / three weeks and tapered down rest of cycle.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ok, i received the scan report but I think you sent me the wrong one. You said lately, but the date was feb 09.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
According to what you sent me, yes, it does confirm that your test values were low comparable to when the cycle supposedly started. Other values were relative to the norm which COULD mean that the cycle had not been in process for a long period of time.
I could not ascertain which values they were testing since I am not familiar with that reference range which they used.
For instance, the lab which reads my blood work uses a RR of 35.0-155.0 for pg/mL, and 1.5-2.2 for %free and 250-1100 for ng/dL (total)

Nevertheless, it was definitely low relative to the RR used.

Now, this goes without saying but I will add, you never got a before cycle-scan so it is hard to say what, if drugs or anything else, could have caused it due to the lack of reference range tests before and/or after. This was just a few days into cycle correct?

So, in essence, it is hard to say if T was already low before cycle unless you got some test done before hand or if it was the norm unless you got a test done a few weeks after. With neither of these, it is honestly hard to state why it was low; however, it was definitely LOW, no doubt about that, period.