8 days into spawn cycle and nothing yet

dothereject

Awards
around 8 or 9 days into my spawn cycle now and havent noticed any strength difference yet, is that normal?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nothing? absolutely not normal. you should have felt something kick in on day 3 or 4.

how are you dosing them, and i hate to ask, but you are dosing every day, and not taking weekends off or some other silly stuff are you?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
they are both ("tren" and epi) pretty slow working for me. give it a few more days.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
damn. i've used tren twice and never had it take 8 days.

dothereject

Awards
i take one pill 7am 3pm and 11pm, its hard to tell i guess cause i had like a week and a half off from lifting right before i started the cycle so maybe its just gotten me back to normal so far idk

dothereject

Awards
i take one pill 7am 3pm and 11pm, its hard to tell i guess cause i had like a week and a half off from lifting right before i started the cycle so maybe its just gotten me back to normal so far idk
and to answer your question, i take the pills everyday, i dont skip days i keep it on a strict schedule

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
okay. i do remember a thread where someone was having problems with the contents of the caps in "spawn", and i hope that isn't the case with you. i also hope you have your support supplements in order, and if you start having sleep issues dose your last cap farther from bedtime (2 hours or longer).

the only other thing i can suggest is you maybe aren't dosing your tren with "food". food means taking in at least 5g of fats with the tren, as it aids in absorption.

dothereject

Awards
yea i take all the support supplements, i usually dont take spawn with food, and prob havent been eating as much as i should have but yea i really hope there isnt a problem with my pills that would suck

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
start taking your spawn with 2 tbsp of peanut butter - it'll make more of a difference then you think.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
let us know how the next few days work out.

thedawg3545

thedawg3545

Awards
its okay to take a spawn capsule with other support capsules right? like you dont have to just take the capsule and wait a few minutes...

dothereject

Awards
i take cycle assist caps 4 hours after spawn pill but i heard someone say they did it at same time and it was fine

dothereject

Awards
ok so i did my day count wrong with my cycle, as of right now im on my 7th day so its only been a week, i guess thats not so bad

dothereject

Awards
Well im almost done my cycle and i got better results than i did in the beginning. weight is up around 10 or 11 pounds, i havent had a huge increase in strength but have gotten stronger than i was before the cycle.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
any difference noticed by taking it with peanut butter, or no difference?

trojanman1016

Awards
My friends started a cycle and started noticing it fast. He said he was hungry all the time, and he could tell he had gotten bigger within a week. Sadly he went to a party and got drunk, and past out while driving another friend home and totaled his car. He would have died with his seat belt. So he never finished the cycle, but thats the least of his worries, me and everyone else are just gladm hes ok. Good Luck man be safe and smart!!

vernymac12

Awards
bro im on fina,which is tren and im oneweek two and am barely feeling anything right now, sometimes it takes more time for others...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
bro im on fina,which is tren and im oneweek two and am barely feeling anything right now, sometimes it takes more time for others...
that's a different "tren" yours should kick in on week 2-3

dothereject

Awards
i cant tell the difference when taking the pills with peanut butter. i feel like the reason it didnt work as good for me is just because of me. I really didnt have any sides. The pills must be working right tho because i am gaining weight. the day i started the cycle i was 188 and yesterday i was 199. In the third week i actually noticed a difference in bench but not much. i havent had the shut down feeling yet like a lot of ppl talk about but idk if i will even have that happen to me, makes me wonder whether or not i should actually take the serm i have

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
hrm. either you don't respond to tren like most of us do, or the amount of tren in those pills is different than what it should be. most tren users (all to my knowledge) had significant strength gains.

dothereject

Awards
yea i mean i got somewhat stronger but def not as strong as the other ppl that i read about who took spawn

dothereject

Awards
today i finished my cyle, i guess it ended up working after all because my bench max went up 30 pounds and i might even be able to do more next chest day who knows. the strength in my chest hit reallll late in the cycle. i was told to take post cycle support 3 weeks into my torem, does that sound right? or do i take it at the same time as torem?