Nipple sore and swollen in a matter of hours

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, I need your help. About 3 weeks ago I ended a 5 week pplex to superdrol bridge. The cycle looked like this:

Pplex 15/30/30/30/30
Superdrol 0/0/10/20/20

At the end of the cycle I immediately started 100 mg ed Torem. At the end of the week I started taking Recycle for a test booster. The second week of PCT I dropped to 75mg ed Torem, and the 3rd week dropped to 50mg Torem. My nuts came back quick and there was nothing wrong; no sides no nipple sensitivity, holding all of my strength and weight gains.

I had some left over Formex, so I thought I would take the rest of it starting at 3 ed for a week, then drop to 2 ed and then 1 ed. So I popped all 3 pre workout the other day. I got to the gym and I felt a huge increase in agression and strength; it felt great. Then, later that day my right nipple started hurting bad and a pea sized ball swelled up within hours. I am confused and can only assume that the Formex freed up alot of test and estrogen.

So, I discontinued the Formex and switched to a low dose of 6 bromo and added 10mg of Nolva. So far the swelling has slightly decreased but my nipple is sore as **** and it's pissing me off.

Just thought I'd see what you guys thought, and if you think I should continue the 6 bromo and nolva at 10mg a day until it goes away. I just don't understand why the Torem didn't keep that from happening. I would understand if I ran xtren or something but I didn't.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know why you stopped your serm in the first place after only using it for three weeks. you def. were not back to normal after only three weeks on a 5 week stacked cycle of sd/pp.

I'd say bump the nolva up to 20mg and run that for atleast 3 weeks (or until the soreness & lump goes away) and then drop the nolva down to 10mg with 50mg of 6bromo for another week, and lastly only the 6bromo.

also search estrogen rebound from superdrol, there is alot of info on this, that may help you. the above is what works for me personally.

good luck, and next time, run your serm for longer than 3 weeks, i'd say atleast a month - month 1/2. running all the support supplements used to get your body back to normal also.

and dont forget blood work after pct, that way you know if your back to normal again. always.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
i dont know why you stopped your serm in the first place after only using it for three weeks. you def. were not back to normal after only three weeks on a 5 week stacked cycle of sd/pp.

I'd say bump the nolva up to 20mg and run that for atleast 3 weeks (or until the soreness & lump goes away) and then drop the nolva down to 10mg with 50mg of 6bromo for another week, and lastly only the 6bromo.

also search estrogen rebound from superdrol, there is alot of info on this, that may help you. the above is what works for me personally.

good luck, and next time, run your serm for longer than 3 weeks, i'd say atleast a month - month 1/2. running all the support supplements used to get your body back to normal also.

and dont forget blood work after pct, that way you know if your back to normal again. always.
I didn't discontinue my SERM. I am still running the Torem and plan on dropping to 50mg for the final week. I added 10mg of nolva in case the Torem isn't binding to my receptors or something.

I appreciate you help.

Edit: Okay I could see where my post was confusing. I am still in the 3rd week of PCT right now.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
I had a flare up coming off of Torem (as part of my epistane cycle's PCT) as well - this seems to happen in some users. Moderately dose nolva to bring the tissues back to normal and SLOWLY taper off it. Get some Vitex as well in case this is prolactin related. I ended up running a separate anti-gyno course of nolva (~6weeks 20mg) that was effective in breaking up the small hard mass. I can still feel where it was, but only I can notice.

Interestingly, this happened when I was running a TD formestane bridge. Maybe something about the torem/form combo frees something weird up. My recommendation on that alone is to discontinue the formex for now.

Svgeman

Svgeman

Awards
Nolva or clomid for pct dude . Though epistane is a anti e it does nothing to stop gyno , just water retention and fat gain .

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Epistane does have decent anti-gyno properties, but to be clear, I wasn't using a powerful exogenous hormone as PCT for a cycle of SERM. I think you can figure this one out ;)

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I had a flare up coming off of Torem (as part of my epistane cycle's PCT) as well - this seems to happen in some users. Moderately dose nolva to bring the tissues back to normal and SLOWLY taper off it. Get some Vitex as well in case this is prolactin related. I ended up running a separate anti-gyno course of nolva (~6weeks 20mg) that was effective in breaking up the small hard mass. I can still feel where it was, but only I can notice.

Interestingly, this happened when I was running a TD formestane bridge. Maybe something about the torem/form combo frees something weird up. My recommendation on that alone is to discontinue the formex for now.
Interesting. Alright well, i'll finish tapering off of the Torem and run the Nolva at 10mg for a couple more weeks (It's already much smaller and less sensitive) along with a lose dose of 6 bromo. Yeah I threw the Formex in the trash because it happened within hours of taking it, but who knows.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I'd keep running the nolva for a couple weeks like you said

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem bro. I ran a PCT of Nolva and Clomid and I experienced the "delayed" gyno from the m-drol. I had to hop on some Letro for roughly two weeks and then run a full out Nolva PCT after it again. Based on all the hours of research I have put into this problem, upping your Nolva wont really do much. Imo I would hop on some Letro asap to be safe. Good luck you to.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I had the same problem bro. I ran a PCT of Nolva and Clomid and I experienced the "delayed" gyno from the m-drol. I had to hop on some Letro for roughly two weeks and then run a full out Nolva PCT after it again. Based on all the hours of research I have put into this problem, upping your Nolva wont really do much. Imo I would hop on some Letro asap to be safe. Good luck you to.
Luckily for me the nolva with the 6 bromo seems to be working. I might order some letro anyways for a future cycle and that way i'll have it just in case.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I agree with gymaddict. Nolva might make it less tender, but will probably not get rid of it completely. Letro is your best bet and I recommend using this method since it worked great for me!

http://www.basskilleronline.com/gyno-prevention-reversal.shtml

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Which 6-bromo product did you use? I experienced a flare up of gyno after using Hyperdrol and haven't touched it since.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Which 6-bromo product did you use? I experienced a flare up of gyno after using Hyperdrol and haven't touched it since.
I experienced the flare up while using Formex by IBE. Since then I have switched to 2nd Gear which is the PCT for The One (It contains 50mg of 6bromo). Since I started that it has gotten better, but it may just be the nolva helping.

I will say one thing; I have been on HCG monotherapy in the past and my nipples have been itchy and more swollen than right now and it completely went away on it's own. It's not so much the severity of the swelling but that it happened so quickly, and while on a SERM; that is why I decided to post a thread.