• Established
Hi

Hello

I need some feedback about this :Furuza-A by Competitive Edge Labs
or if anyone has used

Thanks

cavtrooper96

Awards
Is this the same as orastan a/furaguno? If so, it is non methyl. Good for cutting. Need to be dosed high. Better for stacking. Im thinking of stacking with Hdrol on my next run.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it doesn't burn fat. you have to understand how anabolic steroids work to understand how this works.

150mg would be good dosage if you wanted to keep muscle mass while dieting. dont expect much for strength or muscle gains at this dosage.

like the article states, best dose is at 300+mg's.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it doesn't burn fat. you have to understand how anabolic steroids work to understand how this works.

150mg would be good dosage if you wanted to keep muscle mass while dieting. dont expect much for strength or muscle gains at this dosage.

like the article states, best dose is at 300+mg's.
Bud I understand HOW STEROIDS WORKS but this in special got my attention!

statik

statik

Awards
I may try this as a standalone for cutting this summer. Start off low and build up for 9 weeks. Or stack with a low dose of Hdrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only steroid i've seen that may possibly burn fat is anavar.

and even then, i dont think it will do this.

fura at a low dosage on a cut will increase anabolism, and therfore may appear like it is burning fat, but this can be said for any non aromatizable steroid, not just fura.

I've ran fura at 300mg, and it is good stuff, and i feel can be even more better at 400-500mg is where it's potential is at stacked with hd or pmag.

600mg is the starting dose if i ran it solo. possibly bumping it up to 700mg.