Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

  1. Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!






    For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

    The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

    GO GET YOU SOME!

    Click here for Superdrone-LV



    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving %DV*


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Superdrone 10mg**

    (98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Daily Value

    **Daily Value not established


    Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    WARNING:
    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:
    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.


    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary



  2. JUST GOT 3 BOTTLES!!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by andro View Post
    JUST GOT 3 BOTTLES!!
    Very nice!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  4. superdrol?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by corsaking View Post
    superdrol?
    Yes, correct.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Nice! Will probably get it soon.

  7. Grabbed a bottle of SD and Liver Juice. Won't be running it right away but hopefully others will get some logs up soon!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by n87 View Post
    Nice! Will probably get it soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by gymbo123 View Post
    Grabbed a bottle of SD and Liver Juice. Won't be running it right away but hopefully others will get some logs up soon!!
    Thanks for the support, guys!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post




    For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

    The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

    GO GET YOU SOME!

    Click here for Superdrone-LV



    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

    Servings per container: 125


    Amount Per Serving %DV*


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Superdrone 10mg**

    (98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Daily Value

    **Daily Value not established


    Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
    WARNING:
    Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
    NOTICE:
    No artificial color

    This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

    Bumpin' on up!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  10. Is TRS stack good enough PCT or should I get Nolva/Clomid as well?

    Thanks!
  11. Cassavus
    Cassavus's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rugal09 View Post
    Is TRS stack good enough PCT or should I get Nolva/Clomid as well?

    Thanks!
    No you'll need a SERM also. An OTC PCT is never good enough (on it's own) for Superdrol.

  12. Thats actually a really good price for 125 servings of superdrol. People should really get this if they do not have superdrol yet.
    current logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213804-gold-feast-controlled.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/212003-lets-do-some.html

  13. whats the price
    ~ IRON LIVER™________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    whats the price
    $35 for one bottle for atleast 3 cycles per bottle...great deal!

    Check it: http://www.primordialperformance.com...iqua-vade.html

  15. this stuff looks crazy harsh.

  16. Is this better than the bottles of mdrol I have?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    Is this better than the bottles of mdrol I have?
    i would have to say yes. mainly because you can dose it to how ever you want 2.5,5,10,15. for that reason alone i think its superior. also 3cycles from one bottle is hard to beat.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  18. Cassavus
    Cassavus's Avatar

    Got mine in today! I'm excited...not that I'll be using it for awhile. But still excited, lol!

  19. Think this is better then CEL m-drol?

  20. Liquid "x" is almost always superior pill form "x". This looks so tempting due to the LV technology behind it. Am I correct in assuming that every dose is 9.8mg SD (98% standardization)? not that this makes any difference. As long as its not bunk 9.8 mg of SD with LV technology outshines 10mg pill form anyday. Only thing stopping me right now is a bottle and a half of S-Drol my dad ordered a while ago.

  21. Hm, well maybe i'll cycle this with tren then. I was planning on doing mdrol/tren but I could sub in this.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by RAZORBACK09 View Post
    Think this is better then CEL m-drol?
    Yes
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Primordial Performance Superdrone
    By DKZ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2011, 10:08 AM
  2. superdrone by primordial performance
    By jtnixit in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  3. Replies: 107
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 09:44 PM
  4. Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 196
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 03:13 AM
Log in
Log in