Primordial Performance Presents: Superdrone-LV!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving %DV*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superdrone 10mg**

(98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

n87

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Will probably get it soon.

gymbo123

Awards
Grabbed a bottle of SD and Liver Juice. Won't be running it right away but hopefully others will get some logs up soon!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

For those of you that are still awake, you get first crack at it. The eagerly awaited Superdrone LV arrives!

The rest of the write-up will be placed up later today.

GO GET YOU SOME!

Click here for Superdrone-LV

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1cc (1mL oral syringe)

Servings per container: 125

Amount Per Serving %DV*

Superdrone 10mg**

(98% 2a, 17 a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol)

*Daily Value

**Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients: Other ingredients: Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, medium chain triglycerides, sesame oil, grape spirits, dimethyl isosorbide, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), ethyl oleate, glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from black carrot and hibiscus**, sweet cherry powder, malt syrup, natural cherry flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citric acid†, sucrose†. ** For color † Used for food grade adhesive on syringe adapter
WARNING:
Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:
No artificial color

This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Bumpin' on up!

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
Is TRS stack good enough PCT or should I get Nolva/Clomid as well?

Thanks!

nomoredex

nomoredex

Awards
  • Established
Thats actually a really good price for 125 servings of superdrol. People should really get this if they do not have superdrol yet.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
whats the price

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Is this better than the bottles of mdrol I have?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this better than the bottles of mdrol I have?
i would have to say yes. mainly because you can dose it to how ever you want:D 2.5,5,10,15. for that reason alone i think its superior. also 3cycles from one bottle is hard to beat.

Cassavus

Got mine in today! I'm excited...not that I'll be using it for awhile. But still excited, lol!

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Liquid "x" is almost always superior pill form "x". This looks so tempting due to the LV technology behind it. Am I correct in assuming that every dose is 9.8mg SD (98% standardization)? not that this makes any difference. As long as its not bunk 9.8 mg of SD with LV technology outshines 10mg pill form anyday. Only thing stopping me right now is a bottle and a half of S-Drol my dad ordered a while ago.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Hm, well maybe i'll cycle this with tren then. I was planning on doing mdrol/tren but I could sub in this.