M-Drol and P-Plex Cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

M-Drol and P-Plex Cycle

1. New Member

M-Drol and P-Plex Cycle

So, it's been a good little while since I've cycled anything and I'm ready to embark on the fun filled journey of size and strength. My previous experiences have been with IDS Mass Tabs and Phera Plex. The Mass Tabs I understand are similar to Superdrol, and in which I had signifigant gains, Phera was pretty nice too. Anyways, long story short I have CEL M-Drol and CEL Phera Plex. I'm 5'10 and 160lbs. That's all solid too by the way. I'm cut, I'm ripped but I lack my desired size. I am a personal trainer and nutritionist, and I really have had great gains just pounding in the food but who doesn't enjoy a good cycle every now and again!

Pre-Load Supps:
    Hawthrone Berry (1,500 mg) daily
    Milk Thistle (150 mg) daily

Cycle:
    Phera Plex- 20/20/20/00/00
    Superdrol- 00/00/10/20/20
    Cycle Assit

Post-Cycle:
    Nolvadex- 20/20/20/20/00/00
    AI- 00/00/04/03/02/01
    Creatine (BSN)
    Kreaklyne (Sci-Fit)
    Vita C- 500mg

I would love to hear your feedback

2. Senior Member

Why are u using aas??? Get on a good bulking diet!!! At ur height and size you def can easily go natty and put on size. I don't care that your ripped at all. You can easily add 15-20lbs naturally. I think most people here will agree with me.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

I second that motion.

Note to ALL NOOBS on here:

YOU WILL GET NOTHING OUT OF AAS, WORTH NOTING UNLESS, YOU PEAK THRU DIET AND TRAINING.
    I KNOW THIS WILL FALL ON DEAF EARS AND WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER 10 THREADS ASKING HOW TO SET UP A PROPER CYCLE FOR A 5'9" 155lb PERSON.

RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH RESEARCH

If you you reached your plataue thru food, sleep, training before you did a SD and PP cycle then TODAY you would be like 220lbs==== 20lbs+ from Proho's. and about 40lbs naturally.

Don't take this as an attack but, as advice. Read thru this site for the next year without any PH use and come back next year with KNowledge.

KNOWLEDGE IS KING
    •   

4. New Member

I appreciate the advice. I have had great results with food. I don't think genetically I could get to 220 or whatever you said, maybe 185, I am an ectomorph to the extreme but I see your point. This would be my 4 cycle. The first 2, I didn't know anything about cycling or pct and wasted my time, money and health on the Mass Tabs but the Phera I did correctly and had a 15 pound gain and kept it. I did my research on the superdrol and I think what I tend on doing looks good but as far as the cycle goes I would really appreciate some advise on it.
  5. Senior Member

So u went from 145 to 160lbs due to phera?!??!!!!

Ughhh come on man. Let's hear your diet. Please.

U are a personal trainer and nutitionist and can't get over 160lbs naturally?!?!?! No offense but I would never pay u for your services.
  6. New Member

I told you already, I've had great gains with food... I mean I started at 120 and gained 25 pounds with food. And just so you know, knowledge I have but it is not needed for a personal trainer, personality is what pays the bills in the industry. I can get over 160 naturally. This is true but I have everything for my cycle and I would LOVE for your experience/knowledge about my cycle, regardless of all else.

Diet:

5am - Protein Shake
    7am - 1 cup Oatmeal 4 Eggs 1 cup OJ
    9am - 1 orange 1 Bagel with Cream Cheese
    11am - 2 Chicken Breast 1 cup of Rice 1 cup Veg
    1pm - Banana and Protein Shake
    3pm - Turkey Sandwich with Sweet Potato
    5pm - Dried Fruit with Nuts
    7pm - 6 oz Steak with Fries and 1 cup milk and 1 cup Veg
    9pm - Protein Shake Bedtime
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

160? i blew up in a year from 150 to 180 NATURALLY and SAFELY! yea the **** works, but why would you start screwing up your body already your messing up your potential to gain muscle naturally. save your **** bro and take it later. i had a prohormone for the longest time and i waited until i gained 50 lbs of muscle total to finally take it. you will be way more happier with your results that way, because you can go from 160 to 180 on this cycle im pretty sure, but as your natural test is supressed, you wont gain as much naturally as if you would have just left hormones out of the picture. your cycle is decent, but still bro wait it will be sweeter.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by asoulecpt View Post
    I appreciate the advice. I have had great results with food. I don't think genetically I could get to 220 or whatever you said, maybe 185, I am an ectomorph to the extreme but I see your point. This would be my 4 cycle. The first 2, I didn't know anything about cycling or pct and wasted my time, money and health on the Mass Tabs but the Phera I did correctly and had a 15 pound gain and kept it. I did my research on the superdrol and I think what I tend on doing looks good but as far as the cycle goes I would really appreciate some advise on it.
    Cycle looks good.

I would throw couple more things in your PCT:
    1.) Diesel Test Pro Cycle (Natty Test Booster)
    2.) Lean Xtreme or Restore or Reduce XT ( Cortisol Blocker)
    3.) Post Cycle Support

For an AI if you dont have it already, try Sustain Alpha.

Other than that, just feed your gullet, EAT EAT EAT, get your 8hrs of sleep and push yourself to the limits in the weightroom.
    Good luck with cycle, cycle safe.
  9. Senior Member

Here is my advice.

First diet, cause thats the most important.
    I would follow something like this:
    meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 5 egg whites, 1.5 cups oatmeal or 4-5 slices whole wheat toast

meal 2: 50g protein, 1cup oats, 1tablespoon mac nut oil

meal 3: 8oz chicken with 1.5 cups brown rice and hand full almonds

meal 4: repeat either meal 2 or 3

postwo: 40-50 whey, 80g waxy maize

meal 5: repeat meal 3, or 8oz lean ground beef or some type of fish, large or 2 med sweet potato

meal 6: same as 5

optional meal 7 prebed: 40g casien w/ tablespoon mac nut oil or a casien low fat cottage cheese shake

Its less meals but def more cals. This is a typical BB diet. I would run this for a month or so before starting the cycle. Just to see how you body is reacting. I am sure you will start to add weight. You need a food log and a scale. Weigh yourself each morning with no food in you then before you go to bed. And track this to make sure it is increasing. Just like you keep a workout log. This makes it much easier to manipulate food. Right now the diet i have listed is a 40/40/20 p/c/f diet.

If you do cardio being an ecto I would say avoid it totally or do very min, maybe 20min 3x wk to keep metabolism going.

As for your cycle... I have run something very similar. I would make a few changes. first I would reverse the SD and Phera. Reasoning because SD imparts rapid quick gains and you dont want this right before PCT because it will be harder to keep your gains. So here is how I would run it:
    SD: 20/20/10
    Phera: 0/0/30/30-40/30-40/30-40

Post cycle looks fine as you have listed. May want to up the tamox the first to wks to 40mg. Maybe up the first day dose to 60-80mg to really flood the system. (I often will do this to get the blood levels up)

The AI is up to you. Some like it, some dont but you have it run correctly. Depending on what AI u use u may want to just go 0/0/3/2/2/1/ then an eod til the bottle is gone. You just dont want to crush estrogen and have it rebound on you since you are using nonaromatizing aas.

Like someone else said you can add cort control wk3 and a test booster. If anything I would look at the cort control more than anything.

But like I have said over and over. Its your diet my friend. I am glad you have gone from 120lbs to 160lbs but you still have soooo much more you can go before turning to aas. The problem comes when u dont correct your diet, then you gain all this weight oncycle then slowly after it you loose it and are back where you started.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

exactly. i know so many people who dont eat or train right that have gone into anabolics, and lost everything they gained because they dont know how to do it naturally first
  11. New Member

Thanks for all the help, I really do appreciate it. Liftingstud, some of the research I have read has said not to do the Superdrol first because it shuts you down hard, I think your opinion sounds valid too though, any insight on that?
  12. Senior Member

Insight... Uhhh I ran it.

There is a log my cycle was slightly different but same general idea.

For SD acts very rapid and find it hard to hold the gained weight during and after pct. How can your body adjust to a 12-15+ increase in 3 wks... It can't then u jump off aas and into pct. By bridging into a more "milder" compound u give ur body that chance to adjust to the new weight gain. Why would I run it reverse and gain all the weight at the end if the cycle? Makes no sense. Some like it with SD at the end bc it can dry u out... But I don't find phera to be wet one bit. I think phera is very diet dependent much like SD is though.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Insight... Uhhh I ran it.

There is a log my cycle was slightly different but same general idea.

For SD acts very rapid and find it hard to hold the gained weight during and after pct. How can your body adjust to a 12-15+ increase in 3 wks... It can't then u jump off aas and into pct. By bridging into a more "milder" compound u give ur body that chance to adjust to the new weight gain. Why would I run it reverse and gain all the weight at the end if the cycle? Makes no sense. Some like it with SD at the end bc it can dry u out... But I don't find phera to be wet one bit. I think phera is very diet dependent much like SD is though.
    From my personal experience, I am going to vouch for my man Liftingstud on this one. I have run the M-drol up front and at the end with different cycles. I have seen much better gains with it first. It can either be dry or wet depending on your diet. I personally will never run it on the back end again. I plan on running a M-drol / P-plex bridge down the road. Imo you should run it up front. Check on my log in my signature of my m-drol / Epi bridge. I put on a solid 13lbs from it. Hope it helps. Good luck to you.
  14. New Member

Thanks for the help Lifting and Addict... I'm gonna take that advice! So here's the cycle:

Pre-Load (2 Weeks)
    Milk Thistle: 150mg
    Hawthrone Berry: 1,500mg

Cycle:
    M-Drol: 10/20/20/00/00/00
    P-Plex: 00/00/20/30/30/30
    Kre-Alkalyne: 00/00/00/00/01/00
    CEL Cycle Assist

Post Cycle:
    Nolvadex (Tamox): 20/20/20/20/00/00
    Inhibit-E: 00/00/03/02/01/01
    Kre-Alklyne: 02/02/02/02/02/02
    Milk Thistle: 150mg
    Hawthorne Berry: 1,500mg
    Muscle Link Cort Block
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'4"  172 lbs.

That looks good. I would throw in some saw palmetto with your support supps for prostate insurance but that's just me. What is your diet going to look like? I really hope you don't plan on drinking while on this cycle.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by asoulecpt View Post
    Thanks for all the help, I really do appreciate it. Liftingstud, some of the research I have read has said not to do the Superdrol first because it shuts you down hard, I think your opinion sounds valid too though, any insight on that?
    I think either of them will shut you down after a couple weeks, so that's not really a big factor. I ran them with m-drol at the front after reading a log here and liking the logic of it. The last three weeks of the cycle were definitely the most enjoyable for me, even if I was shut down. I guess it depends on the individual, but phera makes me feel awesome, and m-drol... not so much.
  17. New Member

Yeah I liked Phera too. No drinking will happen on cycle, infact I stopped weeks ago to prepare. I might however be involved in a little THC usage. You know, just to keep the "positive" aggression, a little more positive.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. a cycle of h-drol or p-plex?
    By fellowmike in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 10:34 AM
  2. H-Drol / EQ-Plex cycle help
    By dregre in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. PCT for a P-Plex/M-Drol Cycle
    By BillyBoy5885 in forum Post Cycle Therapy