mdrol questions

  1. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    mdrol questions


    So anyone that is running this currently or has run it please chime in. Today will be my 9th day of mdrol. Started at 20mg and have run that everyday since 1 in the am and 1 and night before the gym. I'm up a total of 3.5lbs. I started at 196 and the first couple days I gained a pound a day then I just stopped. Yesterday I was up to 201 but then tonight at the gym back down to 199.5. I'm eating a ton of food and drinking 3 protein shakes a day so I know its not a lack of food. I just don't get it I don't know if its a bad batch or what 53898 is the number. People have told me just give it until it kicks in but if mdrol is as strong as everyone says I should be feeling it by now. I have no noticeable strength gains, I've looked fuller a couple days but I believe the weight I've gained is just water. I'm going to give it until the end of the second week but I doubt my gains are going to shoot up anything crazy in the next 5 days. I've got a bottle of hdrol if it doesn't start up soon should I switch over to that for 2-3 weeks just so I don't totally wast the pct I'm going to run. I'd like to put on some weight for all the money I've basically just thrown away. On previous cycles I've noticed a true strength gain within the first 2 - 3 days and weight just keeps coming.

  2. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    bumpity bump

    I'm leaning toward just switching over to the hdrol at 50/day until the end of the second week and then going to 75/day for week 3 and 4
  3. Advanced Member
    Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    68.15%

    do you have any testicular atrophy?
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    No none.... all this adds up to whats making me think I've got a bad batch because at 9 days at 20mgs I should have had an increase of strength, size, or had my balls shrink.

    What do you guys think about switching to the bottle of hdrol I have and running it for 2 or 3 weeks. Couldn't hurt at this point right?
  5. Advanced Member
    Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    68.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by CodyK7 View Post
    No none.... all this adds up to whats making me think I've got a bad batch because at 9 days at 20mgs I should have had an increase of strength, size, or had my balls shrink.

    What do you guys think about switching to the bottle of hdrol I have and running it for 2 or 3 weeks. Couldn't hurt at this point right?
    Well you haven't run the mdrol for long and if you have no testicular atrophy, no sides, no gains, nothing....I vote run a 5 week cycle of Hdrol. You have a SERM anyways right?

    Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75
  6. New Member
    younganabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Just wait until day 14. Hopefully by then you should see an increase in endurance, strength, and pump. And, with any luck, your balls will have shrunken.

    -Young
  7. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Well you haven't run the mdrol for long and if you have no testicular atrophy, no sides, no gains, nothing....I vote run a 5 week cycle of Hdrol. You have a SERM anyways right?

    Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75
    I'm leaning towards at least 3 weeks of hdrol. Does hdrol seem to take a while to kick in? It's weird about the mdrol because I did have higher bp first few days and put on those few pounds but then nothing after that
  8. New Member
    younganabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    If anything try to bridge them together
    Maybe mdrol 20/20/20/0 and hdrol 0/75/75/75. Check out my log. I don't think M-drol is all that great so far either.
  9. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    I'm just running it by itself. I might stack the leftover mdrol with something else down the road at this point I'd be happy with 205 after pct.
  10. New Member
    vernymac12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

    bro its a designer, which means its not really gonna do much you can gein all that probably just off what your eating, sounds like your doing well dedicating yourself eating and taking protein dont be too upset if you dont get your results, unless your on real gear you cant really expect too much.....but keep eating like you are and eventually you will GL
  11. Advanced Member
    Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    68.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by vernymac12 View Post
    bro its a designer, which means its not really gonna do much you can gein all that probably just off what your eating, sounds like your doing well dedicating yourself eating and taking protein dont be too upset if you dont get your results, unless your on real gear you cant really expect too much.....but keep eating like you are and eventually you will GL
    If that were true people wouldn't decide to take Superdrol as a kickstart over Dbol and many do. There has been issues with some Mdrol batches which is why it is suspect.

    I agree with you for the most part but if you take 30mg of some potent Superdrol it doesn't matter what kind of results you're seeing you will definately notice some sides by two weeks. At the very least lethargy.
  12. New Member
    younganabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by CodyK7 View Post
    I'm just running it by itself. I might stack the leftover mdrol with something else down the road at this point I'd be happy with 205 after pct.
    I'm on day 18 and I am just starting to really feel it. I weighed in at 193 today and my muscles feel/look fuller. That's up 15lbs from the 178 I started at.
    I guess for some it just takes a while to kick in. Milk thistle might have something to do with that, I'm not sure. But from this 19 day standpoint, all I can say is be patient and keep it at 20mg, you will see it work.
    I don't think mdrol makes a huge difference if you have been working out for a few years already - gains don't come as easy. It's definately kicking in though..
  13. New Member
    vernymac12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

    its in your head your taking a ton of something thats not the same compound its madeup so many different ways for all of this, sure it might give ya a small boost of something but nothing serious why do you think theirs so many out their to keep people trying more stuff that does the same thing...but hey if it works for you than by all means
  14. Senior Member
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Rep Power
    747
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    27.01%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by younganabolic View Post
    I'm on day 18 and I am just starting to really feel it. I weighed in at 193 today and my muscles feel/look fuller. That's up 15lbs from the 178 I started at.
    I guess for some it just takes a while to kick in. Milk thistle might have something to do with that, I'm not sure. But from this 19 day standpoint, all I can say is be patient and keep it at 20mg, you will see it work.
    I don't think mdrol makes a huge difference if you have been working out for a few years already - gains don't come as easy. It's definately kicking in though..
    you're up 15 pounds in 18 days and don't think its working?
  15. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    you're up 15 pounds in 18 days and don't think its working?
    Ya that's working pretty good I would have been happy with 15 pounds in 30 days. But at 3 pounds 11 days in something wasn't right. I've been on other ph cycles and usually by the 10 day mark I've put on at least 7-10 pounds and strength is through the roof. I'm just chalking it up as a bad batch.
  16. New Member
    younganabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Yeah I think a lot of the initial weight is increased calories and the few wet pounds mdrol adds on. By the second week things seem to start filling out. I'm up 15lbs but I'm just starting to look fuller.
    Keep in mind, at your height and weight, you should be eating at least 4000 cals daily. Depends on your goals though
  17. Advanced Member
    Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    68.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by younganabolic View Post
    Yeah I think a lot of the initial weight is increased calories and the few wet pounds mdrol adds on. By the second week things seem to start filling out. I'm up 15lbs but I'm just starting to look fuller.
    Keep in mind, at your height and weight, you should be eating at least 4000 cals daily. Depends on your goals though
    It just seems odd. When I took Superdrol I felt it that day; not that I felt stronger really, I just felt different and like my blood pressure had risen (confirmed by using bp tester before taking and after at walmart haha) with a little more agression. Alot of people say it takes a while to kick in and others say they can feel it quickly. I took Sroid though not Mdrol.
  18. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    It just seems odd. When I took Superdrol I felt it that day; not that I felt stronger really, I just felt different and like my blood pressure had risen (confirmed by using bp tester before taking and after at walmart haha) with a little more agression. Alot of people say it takes a while to kick in and others say they can feel it quickly. I took Sroid though not Mdrol.
    People can say what they want but every ph I've taken I can normally feel within a couple of days usually by the 2nd or 3rd day in the gym there is a strength gain and noticeable difference. Why the hell would it take two weeks for it to kick in that makes no sense at all you should feel it first or second day at the latest. Saying it doesn't kick in for two weeks would be like saying ya drink this beer you'll feel something in like 12 hours.
  19. Advanced Member
    Mikey851's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    587
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    68.15%

    Quote Originally Posted by CodyK7 View Post
    People can say what they want but every ph I've taken I can normally feel within a couple of days usually by the 2nd or 3rd day in the gym there is a strength gain and noticeable difference. Why the hell would it take two weeks for it to kick in that makes no sense at all you should feel it first or second day at the latest. Saying it doesn't kick in for two weeks would be like saying ya drink this beer you'll feel something in like 12 hours.
    Yeah, for sure with designer steroids since they are already active. Maybe with a PH that has to convert it might take longer to reach desired levels of the target hormone.
  20. New Member
    younganabolic's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    193
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    68.68%

    Are you taking milk thistle daily? Could have something to do with it. My friends say it inhibits p plex gains. Who knows, everyone is different.
  21. New Member
    Stevensavage's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by CodyK7 View Post
    People can say what they want but every ph I've taken I can normally feel within a couple of days usually by the 2nd or 3rd day in the gym there is a strength gain and noticeable difference. Why the hell would it take two weeks for it to kick in that makes no sense at all you should feel it first or second day at the latest. Saying it doesn't kick in for two weeks would be like saying ya drink this beer you'll feel something in like 12 hours.
    Have you noticed any increase in recovery?
  22. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by younganabolic View Post
    Are you taking milk thistle daily? Could have something to do with it. My friends say it inhibits p plex gains. Who knows, everyone is different.
    I was taking cycle assist I tried taking it a different times during the day because someone else mentioned that and I was taking it with my pill.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stevensavage View Post
    Have you noticed any increase in recovery?
    No same as normal sore the next day like always. I also didn't have any increased endurance. I wasn't able to lift longer like past cycles.

    Here's my update from yesterday
    Been on Hdrol 2 pills a day 50mg since Saturday. Weight has stayed the same but strength was up for sure. Last week on bench I did 185x6 185x6 195x4 today I did 135x10, 185x6, 195x5, 205x5, 225x5 with a bump from a spot I grabbed on the last one. That's a pretty big jump I don't think last week I could have hit 225 but maybe once. I followed up with 3 sets of close grip bench press with 135x7. Then Decline bench 135x7, 155x7, 175x7. I tried to do some dips after that but only got like one set of 8 with my bodyweight and another set of like 4 my arms were fried. Hopefully the weight will start coming soon though.
  23. New Member
    aquanutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    291
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    92.01%

    I did not read all the responses in this thread (sorry, too busy) but I have done 4 cycles of SD and I never saw any results until after the seconds week. Hang in there.

    Also, I have only done one 4 week cycle (10/10/20/20mg I think) and it was horrible. I had bad acne, back aches, lethargy, testi atrophy.

    I will forever now do 3 weeks @ 10mg. I have had nothing but amazing results with next to no shutdown (bloodwork to verify).

    Good luck!
  24. New Member
    CodyK7's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    183
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    34.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by aquanutz View Post
    I did not read all the responses in this thread (sorry, too busy) but I have done 4 cycles of SD and I never saw any results until after the seconds week. Hang in there.

    Also, I have only done one 4 week cycle (10/10/20/20mg I think) and it was horrible. I had bad acne, back aches, lethargy, testi atrophy.

    I will forever now do 3 weeks @ 10mg. I have had nothing but amazing results with next to no shutdown (bloodwork to verify).

    Good luck!
    So basically you get a week of results? You don't see any results until after the second week and you only run a 3 week cycle. But you have amazing results. How could one week be that amazing did you put on 20lbs in a week? If a cycle doesn't give me at least 15lbs I'd be bummed out about it. Even if you put on a pound a day the last week 7lbs for a 3 week cycle isn't what I would call amazing .... sounds ****ty to me especially since mdrol is supposed to be the strongest/best **** out there.
  25. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,707
    Rep Power
    719743
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by vernymac12 View Post
    bro its a designer, which means its not really gonna do much you can gein all that probably just off what your eating, sounds like your doing well dedicating yourself eating and taking protein dont be too upset if you dont get your results, unless your on real gear you cant really expect too much.....but keep eating like you are and eventually you will GL
    Just so you know man Superdrol is a real as it gets. Its a derivative of Anadrol and if not manufactured perfectly often times comes out less than potent or terrible on sides, etc.

    M-Drol has been known to have bunk or under-dosed amounts. Unlike other designers, SD seems to be really hard to get right which is why I purchased the LV from PP even after buying M-Drol. And I'm choosing SD over Dbol on my test run too since SD is much better with keeping bloat down and giving leaner gains.
  26. Professional Member
    fueledpassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,707
    Rep Power
    719743
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by younganabolic View Post
    Are you taking milk thistle daily? Could have something to do with it. My friends say it inhibits p plex gains. Who knows, everyone is different.
    This is probably only something that applies to DHT derivatives. I've only heard of Saw Palmetto competing with DHT such as "The One" for it's androgen receptors but never anything else..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PCT for CEL Mdrol questions
    By shattered in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 12:14 PM
  2. My potential Mdrol cycle and questions, help!
    By saigonboi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 12:27 AM
  3. Newby with questions about Mdrol
    By Adriano in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 12:26 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in