how's the current batch of M1T doing?
- 04-06-2004, 05:13 PM
- 04-06-2004, 05:21 PM
Quality should be the same bro......only thing that might have changed would be a lower mg/tab? Dunno, but they might be dropping the price due to the up and coming ban that people are awaiting....I'd say go for it.
- 04-07-2004, 01:37 AM
yea i wonder why Underground Labs m1t is so cheap?
04-07-2004, 10:27 AM
UL M1T is so cheap because it was so cheap to produce and the owner of Bulk Nutrition/1Fast400 thought that everyone else who was then selling it was charging extortionary prices. So he thought he'd make a batch and undercut them all. As a result of this, the other guys had to lower their prices, and the newer brands couldn't come in higher priced unless they had a bunch of fools' brand *cough* VPX *cough* loyalty. UL M1T is just as good, and there is an independent lab analysis posted which proves it.
04-07-2004, 12:24 PM
They may be just as good but Power Nutrition sponsors this board...and they offer M-1-T for the same price. If you are going to purchase M-1-T get it from Power Nutrition...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dadof2 in forum PoliticsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2008, 03:32 AM
- By wrestler119 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2007, 03:51 PM
- By Kachinsky in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-18-2004, 04:38 PM
- By Brodus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 81Last Post: 06-25-2004, 04:23 AM
- By iron addict in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 08-05-2003, 06:46 PM