Pro-Hormones for women? - AnabolicMinds.com

Pro-Hormones for women?

1. New Member
    Answers

Pro-Hormones for women?

Any good ideas for a good PH for women? Or thoughts about them for women in general? A friend of mine is looking for some good advice.
    Thanks

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I honestly think that it sounds like a pretty bad idea. Maybe something like epistane at like 10 mgs a day would be okay but i f I were a girl I wouldn't want to be the first to try it. Lots of women have used winstrol in real low dosages and that's probably the route that your friend should go.
  3. New Member
    Answers

thanks for the info. I'm not recommending it either, but she's pretty determined. Something like Epi-Max by Anabolic Formulations?
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by scbarbell View Post
    Any good ideas for a good PH for women? Or thoughts about them for women in general? A friend of mine is looking for some good advice.
    Thanks
    NOT something I would recommend. There is already a thread on this: any safe steroids for female?

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Answers

women need to be very careful with steroids, some of the side effects can be permanent, so if she does do anything, start the dose as low as possible, it might mean splitting capsule powder... But concerning PH's, i would just recommend anavar because it's been tried and true with women for a long time. PH's, who the **** knows.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  6. dpfisher

IGF/HGH
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    IGF/HGH
    +1

I would even suggest researching peptides. DatBTrue posted a graph showing that GHRP-6 and GHRH (1-29) dosed 100mcg/100mcg 3x per day resulted in a bigger GH boost than 7iu of exogenous GH. GHRP/GHRH are also very safe and offer many other "anti-aging" and health benefits that anabolics don't offer.

There is really VERY LITTLE reason for any woman to even consider AAS use. I'd argue that 99% of the time AAS isn't worth the risks involved when considering all options. Even mild compounds that are considered "safe" for women (including Anavar) come with the risk of irreversible masculinizing side effects at low doses. Steroids are steroids, and when it comes to women they should be avoided except in rare cases. Just my opinion, but I tend to like my women to be feminine rather than masculine - I dunno, call me weird I guess.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

She will look like a man if she does roids
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Answers

What effect does anavar have on women? My wife asked.me to do some research for her about cutting a few pounds.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump View Post
    What effect does anavar have on women? My wife asked.me to do some research for her about cutting a few pounds.
    For cutting a few pounds there are much better options than roids. I am currently cutting using Oxy Elite Pro with a low carb diet, and there are also many other thermogenic products on the market. If she wanted to take it to the next level she could try something like the ECA stack or a clen run. I think all of these are a better option for cutting, especially for a woman. The main reason many people use steroids when cutting is to retain muscle mass while cutting BF at the same time, but for a female the risks outweigh the benefits I would say.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'6"  138 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbagump
    Anavar builds muscle, as all AAS does. I was bulking and doing 5mg 2x a day and i had great results. If u want to loose weight, thats all in the diet.
    in Africa its cheaper to do a cycle than buy protein powder
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

ironmaglabs has a halo extreme for her.....fyi
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Halo for her has been f*cking girls up bad
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by j05441 View Post
    really....thats f'd up considering they advertise to women and its not safe for them..... i didnt hear any review of halo for her i just heard about the product itself thats why i suggested it, if i would have known it has been messing chicks up, i'd advise against it...good catch
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by j05441
    In what way exactly?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    In what way exactly?
    bump i'd like some info too
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Its hasnt been around very long. I imagine it will be pulled.

The problems are because of the A/A ratio. Its not like anavar or winny. The theory is HD converts to Tbol and women have taken Tbol but it dosn work out. Read up on a bunch of reviews. Theres no safe PH for women. Run var if anything
  18. New Member
    Answers

I am a female, serious lifter, possibly competing next year in either Physique or bb, we'll see. I did a run of Halo, after researching it (I had always read that prohormones were more dangerous than straight AAS, and to avoid them at all costs) but Halo was nothing like what I expected it to be. My gains were far better than human grade var, and my side effects were much less. No breakouts in skin, no change in facial/body hair, no change to clitoral size, all my blood work was normal, my menstrual cycle was normal. I feel more confident about using IML products than I do anything else at this point and since I've become quite a purist when it comes to exogenous chemicals in the pursuit of physique development, and I personally do not want to virilize nor have long term internal damage, I'd say this new "breed" of SARM's and prohormones is far better and safer than the standard AAS so many female competitors take. That was my experience with it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best pro-hormones
    By mbelshaw643 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 03:03 AM
  2. Pro-Hormones from the U.K.?
    By dezzy84 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 11:05 PM
  3. hormones with dcp
    By nolinenowait in forum Supplements