First cycle. Want to try P-stanz/Estane stack

ebseller13

Awards
This is my first time ever trying any type of prohormone. I have read a couple threads on P-stanz and saw that it is good to stack with Estane. I am looking to do a 6 week cycle. I primarily want to to lean up. However, if I gain muscle mass that would be good too. I am 6ft 2in, 212lbs.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with how to stack these? What to take before, during, and after? And what kind of effects I will get with this combo?

Thanks

Stevensavage

Awards
Do not stack since it is your fitst time. you will get bitch n resaults from just the epi. Epi was my first cycle and i really swole up. Train hard, eat right, and you'll get lean and mean.(6 weeks is long - get some liver support+) what doses are you considering? What does your PCT look like?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
No stacking with first cycles. Start off with a 4wker. Don't need to push it to 6 first run. Easily get what u are looking from just epi. 30/30/40/40 will do u just fine... May bump to 40mg earlier due to ur size but start at 30 and see how it goes.

ebseller13

Awards
I don't know what kind of dosing. Suggestions? For PCT I was thinking of using nolvadex xt. Is there a better choice?
So the Epi would give better results than the p-stanz as a stand alone usage?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what kind of dosing. Suggestions? For PCT I was thinking of using nolvadex xt. Is there a better choice?
So the Epi would give better results than the p-stanz as a stand alone usage?
that can be part of ur pct but not the base. do some research , find out what a serm is or ull be sorry

ebseller13

Awards
The epistane I have is 20 mg pills. how would I run 30/30

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
first off if u really think u have 20mg pills u shouldnt be taking it. no such thing learn to read a label correctly , and ur pct of gaspari novedex xt=FAIL