Can Letro go bad if kept too cold?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I left my Letro in the truck the other night. The outside temp got down to around freezing. I noticed my lump came back a couple days after that. I've only been on a week, but I felt like it was heading towards knocked out in the first 3 days. Now I feel as is I've back sliddin while upping the dosage somehow.

Juiced

Awards
I left my Letro in the truck the other night. The outside temp got down to around freezing. I noticed my lump came back a couple days after that. I've only been on a week, but I felt like it was heading towards knocked out in the first 3 days. Now I feel as is I've back sliddin while upping the dosage somehow.

Your letro should be good to go, I know its not suggested that you need to keep in cold but I doubt it had much effect. I know for sure though never to leave it out in the sun if its in liquid form.

Hope this helps

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your letro should be good to go, I know its not suggested that you need to keep in cold but I doubt it had much effect. I know for sure though never to leave it out in the sun if its in liquid form.

Hope this helps
Thanks bro.