SUS500 cycle

dvchris25

dvchris25

Awards
I plan on running an 8 week cycle of SUS500. I've used two prohormones prior to this (cyclo bolan and tt-40 extreme) and I now think it's time to try something a little stronger. I plan on running some liver support supplement while on cycle, and am thinking about running gaspari's novedex xt as my pct along with tribulus (not sure if that's enough though). I was just wondering everyone's thoughts on my cycle. All feedback/help is appreciated.

Stats: 5'8, 18 yrs old, 169 pounds
Been lifting consistently for 2.5 years

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well most will tell you to wait cause your age and weight. I will say you don't need liver support cause sus500 doesn't have anything methylated. You may want to take something for blood pressure/cholesterol though. By the way sus500 is strong and will give wet gains with a pretty high chance of gyno in alot of users.

dvchris25

dvchris25

Awards
Well most will tell you to wait cause your age and weight. I will say you don't need liver support cause sus500 doesn't have anything methylated. You may want to take something for blood pressure/cholesterol though. By the way sus500 is strong and will give wet gains with a pretty high chance of gyno in alot of users.
Is there any other ph's you would reccommend?

jdorazio

Awards
if your set on the sus500, supplement with hawthorne berry or celery seed extract incase blood pressure issues may arise. Also, may want to run p5p and vitex with some cabergoline close by if your prone to prolactin related gyno.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow a stack of two very suppressive steroids for 2 months while at 18 years of age, that is a good way to annihilate your already-high natural testosterone levels, will probably take a couple months to get it back to normal.

I don't recommend it

dvchris25

dvchris25

Awards
wow a stack of two very suppressive steroids for 2 months while at 18 years of age, that is a good way to annihilate your already-high natural testosterone levels, will probably take a couple months to get it back to normal.

I don't recommend it
What other ph's would you reccomend?

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
Really... at your weight you would get more out of a clean 5000 cal/day diet then any PH or anabolic... hopefully your more focused on gaining size then flexing your abs at yourself in the mirror. Use the natural test that God gave you and eat.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
What other ph's would you reccomend?
NONE.

use the abundance of natural testosterone that God gave you and wait until youre at least 21 years or older before considering a PH or steroid.

and given the fact that you have admitted to being only 18 years old i would cease discussing steroid usage as it could lead to you being banned from A.M.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
dvchris25 Supplements 4
gojuwarrior1 Anabolics 29
Cycle Logs 0
Pics 9