mdrol/pmag stack what time to dose pills

yokingupsick

Awards
I will being running a mdrol/pmag stack for lean muscle gains and maybe a slight reduction in bodyfat. I have ran mdrol in the past and have also ran pmag in the past this is why I decided to stack them. So I got 1 bottle of mdrol and 1 of pmag. I planned my 4 week stack already
mdrol 30/30/30/30
pmag 50/50/50/50
pct: nolva 20/20/20/20(optional)
My question is how would I dose the pills. I was thinking mdrol split evenly 3 times a day and pmag a full 50mg dose 1 hr pre-workout. What do you guys think or should I spilt the pmag also?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
First why are u running so high a dose of mdrol? Hopefully u have run it previously. But even still 30mg for 4wks is def rough. Second pmag for 4wks? It is like hdrol, takes 2-2.5 wks to really kick in.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
dam...that is pretty f'n harsh man

running 2 methyls, esp. with sd in the mix, I would re-adjust your doses

there's speculation that the addition of pmag/hdrol can somehow be run to mimic the affects of a test base- though I'm not sure if this makes much sense when considering the nomenclature of the compounds...so I can see why you're running it

IMO, SD should be started at 10mg, bumped to 20 max if you're combining it with Pmag...

I feel like the stronger, more suppressive compound should probably be ran earlier in the morning, and maybe the Pmag pre-workout (assuming you have about an 8 hour gap)

Should be a nice dry & strength stack, but I'm assuming you have plenty of experience.

I would also ramp the SERM down.

caesars

Awards
ow man what a crazy option....i hope you have a extra liver for some problem :)

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you could do a full pmag cycle with a SD kickstart:

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0
Pmag 50/75/75/75/75/75

yokingupsick

Awards
First why are u running so high a dose of mdrol? Hopefully u have run it previously. But even still 30mg for 4wks is def rough. Second pmag for 4wks? It is like hdrol, takes 2-2.5 wks to really kick in.
my last mdrol cycle was 30/30/40/40
Also I heard the opposite of pmag is true and I have ran it before it does kick in alot faster than hdrol.

I was thinking keeping mdrol at 30 and adding pmag at a low 50mg dose would be a perfect stack

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
my last mdrol cycle was 30/30/40/40
Also I heard the opposite of pmag is true and I have ran it before it does kick in alot faster than hdrol.

I was thinking keeping mdrol at 30 and adding pmag at a low 50mg dose would be a perfect stack
I agree with you about the pmag. It seems to kick in after about 1 week.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you could do a full pmag cycle with a SD kickstart:

SD 20/20/20/0/0/0
Pmag 50/75/75/75/75/75
I like this the best so far.

Dam, 30-40mg SD cycles. What are you're stats- are you like 6'2 250? I'm also curious, what SD brand have you been using? If it's Mdrol, I can almost believe that. When I ran Mdrol I didn't really see much results even at 30mg. Legit SD brands work pretty well at 20-30mg max, even for big boys.

PS. I love Promagnon-25- the original make- I haven't tried clones. I "feel" the compound kick in much quicker than most people suggest, but this just may be my personal response. Awesome strength, great leaning-effect, & zero to no sides. :hitit:

yokingupsick

Awards
I like this the best so far.

Dam, 30-40mg SD cycles. What are you're stats- are you like 6'2 250? I'm also curious, what SD brand have you been using? If it's Mdrol, I can almost believe that. When I ran Mdrol I didn't really see much results even at 30mg. Legit SD brands work pretty well at 20-30mg max, even for big boys.

PS. I love Promagnon-25- the original make- I haven't tried clones. I "feel" the compound kick in much quicker than most people suggest, but this just may be my personal response. Awesome strength, great leaning-effect, & zero to no sides. :hitit:
yes I have mdrol I was kind of reluctant to buy it but everyone always suggest mdrol over the other clones. What clone do you run?

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
I've only ran 2 brand of SD- the original AX Superdrol & Mdrol.

Mdrol worked poorly for me- I quickly put on 10+lbs in week2-3 but had little to no strength gains & quite possibly all the sides associated with SD. I admit I kept all 10lbs, but I'm not sure if it was the bump in cals that mostly did it. The OG SD worked great for me both times & I only need 10-20mgs (now at about 240) at my present stats for it to work very effectively.

Just be careful man. I can't tell if you know your sht or not & I'm not going to sit here & interrogate you, but its a harsh cycle that should not be ran until you are like 3-4 successfully educated cycles deep.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Def agree with ^

Org SD was the bomb. At 10-20mg the stuff was explosive in weight and strength gains. Only ran mdrol once but it was with pplex so really hats to comment. Pulsing S-roid now on 2wk on 2 wk off def closer to org SD IMO. My first on 2 wks saw a nice rapid increase in strength and added 5-6lbs.

To the OP, just becareful the cycle u plan on running is def on the harsher side. Heck 30mg SD is rough then adding in another compound on top. Might want to look at a tamox clomid combo pct. Yes both r serms but work inns different mannor. Used it on my pplex mdrol run and really got me back fast.

yokingupsick

Awards
Def agree with ^

Org SD was the bomb. At 10-20mg the stuff was explosive in weight and strength gains. Only ran mdrol once but it was with pplex so really hats to comment. Pulsing S-roid now on 2wk on 2 wk off def closer to org SD IMO. My first on 2 wks saw a nice rapid increase in strength and added 5-6lbs.

To the OP, just becareful the cycle u plan on running is def on the harsher side. Heck 30mg SD is rough then adding in another compound on top. Might want to look at a tamox clomid combo pct. Yes both r serms but work inns different mannor. Used it on my pplex mdrol run and really got me back fast.

well how did you run your pplex and mdrol cycle? did you stack it?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
well how did you run your pplex and mdrol cycle? did you stack it?
There's a log over in cycle section. Or if u fund my new log there is a link to it there. But yeah it was a phera cycle kicked off with SD using the phera to hold the rapid gains of SD.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
removed... perhaps i was to critical just sounds like a bad idea to me