Low back fatique/tightness post MT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotalus

Awards
For you guys who've experianced the low back cramping, tightness and fatique while on MT1 , how long after stopping the Mt1 did your low back problems continue before getting back to normal ?

I see this side effect as the most offensive as without a strong low back you're basically useless. Your core movements like deadlifts, squats and standing presses suffer not to mention your usual , everyday activities. For myself, I don't think MT1 is worth the cut in intensity in these exercises that it costs me.

Outside of the workouts, the other day I took the dog for a walk but had to cut short that easy mile walk in the park because I couldn't walk anymore! This is so ridiculous as during the spring and summer I hike and backpack in the mountians all day on weekends while doing a physical job all week.

Any of you get hit with the low back stuff this hard from MT1 and what's the longest it's lasted after you ended the cycle ? Anyone have an idea on why the low back is targeted with the fatigue while on this MT1?

Status
Not open for further replies.