Finished my tren/epi cycle and its PCT, now i need help!

darkscythe69

Awards
Here's my cycle:

1-4 weeks epi 20/20/30/40
3-7 weeks x-tren /60/60/90/120

of course I was talking cycle support and all the goodies you take while on cycle.

PCT:

weeks 1-4 nolva: 40/30/20/10
weeks 1-4 Inhibit-E tapered up: 1/2/3/3

ok I just finished PCT about 5 days ago, the problem is I have no F***ing libido and im starting to feel a little depressed. I know that libido is important because of a number of things, namely this is a direct representation of the health of your natural test production.

What should I do?

*I know in the future I am going to run cycles differently and yes I will do even more research before doing a cycle like this.*

I know my HPTA is recovering because I've regained size in nuts since the start of my pct... but still libido is low.

I should also point out I've been trying to take"Testo Jack" by NOw vitamins(2 caps/day) to restore my libido, but with very little effect.

I have a spare bottle of Activate Xtreme I got a while back...

-please don't question my stupidity or anything of the sort, if you don't care about helping me please don't flame me, or encourage others too-

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Why did u taper up your AI and then not taper it down?!?!?!?? Watchout for rebound!!!

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
you need a natural test booster.trs by pp or t-bol by thermal are ones i like. and some l-dopa mit help.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The problem is with your use of an AI. They are notorious for decreasing libido. And like I said above you tamped up which us fine but you should have then tapered the dosage past the use if the nolva. Hopefully u don't have any rebound estro issues. On top of the fore mentioned stuff tren is not nice to the libido.

Like the guy said above you need a good test booster and time. It will come back. Also worrying about it can make it worse. The brain is very powerful. Know that you will be fine. And learn from this mistake.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Why did u taper up your AI and then not taper it down?!?!?!?? Watchout for rebound!!!
Yeah, the way you ran your AI your estrogen may be close to nothing which can cause low libido. At this point now you will need to watch out for estrogen rebound as stated above.

You should have waited until week 3 of PCT and then started the AI at the higher dosage and ramped down. When you have nolva protecting you from gyno you can allow your natural test AND estrogen levels to normalize for the first couple weeks and then control estrogen.

darkscythe69

Awards
The problem is with your use of an AI. They are notorious for decreasing libido. And like I said above you tamped up which us fine but you should have then tapered the dosage past the use if the nolva. Hopefully u don't have any rebound estro issues. On top of the fore mentioned stuff tren is not nice to the libido.

Like the guy said above you need a good test booster and time. It will come back. Also worrying about it can make it worse. The brain is very powerful. Know that you will be fine. And learn from this mistake.
Thanks man, solid good advice... would activate Xtreme do the trick?

Yeah, the way you ran your AI your estrogen may be close to nothing which can cause low libido. At this point now you will need to watch out for estrogen rebound as stated above.

You should have waited until week 3 of PCT and then started the AI at the higher dosage and ramped down. When you have nolva protecting you from gyno you can allow your natural test AND estrogen levels to normalize for the first couple weeks and then control estrogen.
I know now brother... so should I run a test booster?

you need a natural test booster.trs by pp or t-bol by thermal are ones i like. and some l-dopa mit help.
Activate Xtreme? or that isn't good enough?

As far as libido... Why do people always suggest DHEA?

Probably hormone problems shouldnt be treated with other hormones though... just my though

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
i have never tried active extreme so i can not say i now trs and t-bol work for me.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have the money for the whole TRS you could just get the sustain alpha; it would definately bump up your libido.

snk82

Awards
Cabergoline works great for libido and has been used for depression.