Finished my tren/epi cycle and its PCT, now i need help!

1. Registered User

Finished my tren/epi cycle and its PCT, now i need help!

Here's my cycle:

1-4 weeks epi 20/20/30/40
    3-7 weeks x-tren /60/60/90/120

of course I was talking cycle support and all the goodies you take while on cycle.

PCT:

weeks 1-4 nolva: 40/30/20/10
    weeks 1-4 Inhibit-E tapered up: 1/2/3/3

ok I just finished PCT about 5 days ago, the problem is I have no F***ing libido and im starting to feel a little depressed. I know that libido is important because of a number of things, namely this is a direct representation of the health of your natural test production.

What should I do?

*I know in the future I am going to run cycles differently and yes I will do even more research before doing a cycle like this.*

I know my HPTA is recovering because I've regained size in nuts since the start of my pct... but still libido is low.

I should also point out I've been trying to take"Testo Jack" by NOw vitamins(2 caps/day) to restore my libido, but with very little effect.

I have a spare bottle of Activate Xtreme I got a while back...

-please don't question my stupidity or anything of the sort, if you don't care about helping me please don't flame me, or encourage others too-

2. Registered User

Why did u taper up your AI and then not taper it down?!?!?!?? Watchout for rebound!!!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.

you need a natural test booster.trs by pp or t-bol by thermal are ones i like. and some l-dopa mit help.
    •   

4. Registered User

The problem is with your use of an AI. They are notorious for decreasing libido. And like I said above you tamped up which us fine but you should have then tapered the dosage past the use if the nolva. Hopefully u don't have any rebound estro issues. On top of the fore mentioned stuff tren is not nice to the libido.

Like the guy said above you need a good test booster and time. It will come back. Also worrying about it can make it worse. The brain is very powerful. Know that you will be fine. And learn from this mistake.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Why did u taper up your AI and then not taper it down?!?!?!?? Watchout for rebound!!!
    Yeah, the way you ran your AI your estrogen may be close to nothing which can cause low libido. At this point now you will need to watch out for estrogen rebound as stated above.

You should have waited until week 3 of PCT and then started the AI at the higher dosage and ramped down. When you have nolva protecting you from gyno you can allow your natural test AND estrogen levels to normalize for the first couple weeks and then control estrogen.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    The problem is with your use of an AI. They are notorious for decreasing libido. And like I said above you tamped up which us fine but you should have then tapered the dosage past the use if the nolva. Hopefully u don't have any rebound estro issues. On top of the fore mentioned stuff tren is not nice to the libido.

Like the guy said above you need a good test booster and time. It will come back. Also worrying about it can make it worse. The brain is very powerful. Know that you will be fine. And learn from this mistake.
    Thanks man, solid good advice... would activate Xtreme do the trick?

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Yeah, the way you ran your AI your estrogen may be close to nothing which can cause low libido. At this point now you will need to watch out for estrogen rebound as stated above.

You should have waited until week 3 of PCT and then started the AI at the higher dosage and ramped down. When you have nolva protecting you from gyno you can allow your natural test AND estrogen levels to normalize for the first couple weeks and then control estrogen.
    I know now brother... so should I run a test booster?

Quote Originally Posted by wedlund6 View Post
    you need a natural test booster.trs by pp or t-bol by thermal are ones i like. and some l-dopa mit help.
    Activate Xtreme? or that isn't good enough?

As far as libido... Why do people always suggest DHEA?

Probably hormone problems shouldnt be treated with other hormones though... just my though
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.

i have never tried active extreme so i can not say i now trs and t-bol work for me.
  8. Registered User

If you don't have the money for the whole TRS you could just get the sustain alpha; it would definately bump up your libido.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Cabergoline works great for libido and has been used for depression.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 03:15 PM
  2. im 17, just finished tren cycle
    By hitstick11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 07:21 PM
  3. Finished PP/SD cycle
    By AZ JB in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 09:07 PM