ZMA while on M1T?

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
Is there any benifit to taking ZMA while running M1T? My initial thought would be that since M1T is so strong it would result in little more than wasting ZMA, but then again I've been wrong before and it doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks in advance.

cm5

michaelton

Board Supporter
Awards
I'd save it and use it post-cycle, if anything.

And the proper PCT, of course.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I take it through cycle, off cycle, 365. Obviously not for the test producing qualities, but because it makes me sleep like a rock! On or Off.

Gumbo

Gumbo

Awards
I'd save it and use it post-cycle, if anything.

And the proper PCT, of course.
Agreed....that is exactly what I did. I kept all my gains and got the "boys" back in full gear shortly thereafter.

Gumbo

sugashane

Awards
Agreed....that is exactly what I did. I kept all my gains and got the "boys" back in full gear shortly thereafter.

Gumbo
if you are taking nolvadex or clomid, there is no reason to take zma. It is useless.

sugashane

Awards
useless in everyday life.....no, useless after a ph cycle to bring natural producing levels of testosterone back to normal...yes, especially if you are taking an anti-e.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Explain your point. Nolva inhibits IGF-1 production, and ZMA raise the levels within the body. So once again, how is it useless?

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
At the very least, taking a ZMA at bedtime is one step closer to better nutrition through micronutrient timing.

I use ZMA all year round.

I believe the original Victor Conte formula was copper+chromium in morning, iron+selenium in afternoon, zinc+magnesium before bed.