Redefine nutrition Finaflex 550-XD as first cycle.

mildot

Awards
Cycle input needed for SD and Tren product.

I know the chemicals are harder than bold for a first cycle.

My personal history. At end of my twenties I joined the military and completed basic at 6’2’ 165 pounds. Wow, was I thin! Lol… During a short tour overseas at the age of 34 I began using free weights. Weight went from 231 pounds down to 187 pounds with some fat remaining. Two years later at the innocent age of 36 I have recently ended a natural bulk up to 201 pounds. During my past 3 natural bulks I breached 203 pounds and then cut down to 193 pounds. Due to my family and work schedule I reach the gym for a 3 day or 5 day week split workout. For five days I do back/bi/legs/chest/tri, abs/core are on leg day, and any cardio is done during off days. For my three day workout I will perform a back/bi, legs/abs/core, and chest/tri. I have access to several cycles of other PH but want to ask for opinions on the use of a 4 week Redefine Nutrition Finaflex 550-XD cycle. No prior PH or AAS usage. I have not taken any spiked products before that were later, magically, contaminated at the point of manufacture. Some of you might have seen this product before.

60 pills in a bottle. Dosing is two pills a day. One pill contains:

2a, 17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17B-ol 10mg

Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg

3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg

NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg

Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%RDA

I am working up a cycle based on what I have read across several sites and need advice. For my organs I am looking at AI cycle support 2.0 loaded two weeks prior and following 2 weeks into PCT. This would result in needing two tubs of cycle support. I will run my usual vitamin, fish oil, and green tea extract every day. Will have tuarine on hand for any back pumps. I need suggestions for the PCT AI and test booster. Several of the suggested test booster products contain estrogen blockers. My concern is if these test boosters could impact my recovery by adding to the use of a serm? Pct will begin one day following last day of product. The cycle right now looks like.

PCT

Tamoxifene = Nolva

Tamoxifene liquid should it be dosed at 20mg/20mg/10mg/10mg or Tamoxifene liquid at 40/20/10/10?

For the four weeks of PCT my test booster options are Purus Recycle, Revolution PCT by Redefine Nutrition, IBE Formex 50/50/25/25, CEL PCT Assist or AI Post Cycle Support. I understand Tamoxifene (nolva) serves as the anti-e since it is a serm. A concern I have is that the Revolution PCT and Purus Recycle lists themselves as an estrogen blocker. What are the risks of this combined with Tamoxifene (nolva)? I am currently on finasteride 5mg a day and minoxidil for MPB.

Getting ready for flames or negs.

:thanks: