First H-Drol Cycle, Looking For Feedback/Input - AnabolicMinds.com

First H-Drol Cycle, Looking For Feedback/Input

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

First H-Drol Cycle, Looking For Feedback/Input

I am going to be running my first PH starting february 1st, H-Drol. I've done a considerable amount of research and my MO for everything is that if you're going to do something, do it right, so I wanted to get feedback/input from some of y'all. A quick background on myself: I'm 23, former college athlete with 6 years lifting experience and well versed in proper diet and supplementation. I'm going to be dosing H-Drol as follows for 6 weeks: 50/75/75/75/75/75. I have already acquired a SERM (Nolvadex) as I want to ensure I keep gains/maximize this cycle. I've already begun taking support supplements. My goal for this cycle is recomp, I'm hoping to gain 5-10 lbs and cut around 2-4% BF (which based on my research is attainable with running an H-Drol cycle). I recently had bloodwork done, and plan on having it done again at the end of the cycle to see how everything worked out so I can learn from mistakes, if any for my next cycle. I have a bottle of CEL Cycle Assist and a bottle of Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support which I received from a friend. I'm going to be splitting my daily cycle support with both products (Cycle Assist in the AM and Cycle Support in the PM). Anyway, I'm looking for some feedback and input on a few things:

As far as my workout split, I will be doing a 5-day split, day 1 is chest, day 2 back, day 3 shoulders, day 4 arms, and day 5 legs and forearms. I plan on doing FST-7 for the duration of the cycle. My question is, is FST-7 a good workout routine for this or are there better options outside of this?

Secondly, I'd like to get some more feedback/input on my PCT regiment as I have heard many conflicting opinions. As I said, I have a SERM ready and plan on using it and will also by adding creatine back in to my supplementation, but outside of that I'm unsure of the best way to go about it. Right now this what I have come up:
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    Creatine
    Lean Xtreme by Driven Sports for my cortisol blocker weeks 3 & 4 of PCT
    For Test Booster I'm between iForce Reversitol and CEL PCT Assist

So, what would my best route be as far as building my PCT regiment (outside the SERM)?

Looking forward to hearing some feedback/input. I also plan on logging this cycle. Thanks in advance

2. New Member

I'm running a 50/50/75/75/75, but im considering running it for 6 weeks. I'm just afraid of having no natural test production for 6 weeks will shut me down, although I have Nolvadex and AI PCS on hand to try to get me back on track. What makes you run it for 6 weeks instead of 5?

I researched my PCT for a while and Nolva is the perfect SERM for you, a few people recommended using AI PCS as a test booster to help get ya back on track. Make sure you run your support sups for at least a week before you start on your cycle. Other than that, looks good.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

I decided on 6 weeks based on what I've researched and input from others. I've deduced from this that in order to hit the "sweet spot" with H-Drol, it should be run 5-6 weeks. From what I've read, 4 weeks is not long enough to hit the sweet spot as you probably won't reach the full effects of it until week 3, thus giving me 3 weeks to take full advantage of the compound.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

BUMP anyone?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

first run dont get greedy! 5 weeks will be plenty for a first run. Im at the end of week 5 at 50/75/75/75/75/100. Im up 6lbs but really leaned out alot. Im using Cycle support thruout aND INTO pct. Im dosing Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and starting AI's PCS at week 3 of PCT and using Vitamin C starting week 3 for Cortisol (reccommended to me on here). Im feeling goof so far 1 week to go 100mg will be fun
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    first run dont get greedy! 5 weeks will be plenty for a first run. Im at the end of week 5 at 50/75/75/75/75/100. Im up 6lbs but really leaned out alot. Im using Cycle support thruout aND INTO pct. Im dosing Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and starting AI's PCS at week 3 of PCT and using Vitamin C starting week 3 for Cortisol (reccommended to me on here). Im feeling goof so far 1 week to go 100mg will be fun
    Vitamin C, for cortisol control, i might have to look into that. i'd much rather put that into my body than some prop blend if indeed it does its job
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeast17 View Post
    Vitamin C, for cortisol control, i might have to look into that. i'd much rather put that into my body than some prop blend if indeed it does its job
    I haven't run my cycle yet, but for cortisol control I got EndoAmp Max from Primordial Performance. It costs a Hell of a lot more than vitamin C, but when you buy it with the Test Recovery Stack it's not that bad.

I'd provide the link, but I don't have enough posts to put up links yet.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

Many say Cortisol is overhyped on PCT. This will be my first go with Cortisol supp. The only reason im going to even use Vit. C is beacuse i have 2 bottles just sitting here. A couple of people on here with very good Reps told me this would work but its not needed with H Drol. Im playing it safe Nolva 20/20/10/10 and AI's PCS week 3. I just want to be 100% safe and do it right. Hell the Nolva was 1/2 as much as the reversitol Supplement!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd cycle (M-drol) Input
    By horn1jt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 03:06 PM
  2. M-Drol Cycle Feedback
    By Louie311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 06:06 PM
  3. Need Some Input M-Drol Cycle
    By chrschul44 in forum Anabolics