First cycle, any advice?

max0d

Awards
Hi there, I've been reading this board for a while now and am at the point of sending off for my first cycle. Im 27 years old and have been weight training since i was 17, with the last 6 years being serious. I've made some good gains, i went from 161 lbs to 252lbs (max) am i am now at around 235 lbs so I know how to train, eat, diet etc. Basically, after doing some research i was considering getting a 4 week supply of s1+ because i've read some good stuff about it. However, after some further consideration I am 90% sure that i want to try some M1T at 10mg per day for 3 weeks. I've read that the main issues are lethargy and depression, which i can deal with. However, i've also read that 70% of users suffer high blood pressure. So whats the best way to deal with this? Or is this not really going to be an issue becasue its only going to be for 3 weeks. What kind of post cycle therapy should I use, basically I live in the UK and it seems that 6-oxo (at the doses stated on this board) is the most effective thing I can get. Is this true and will it be enough? Additionally, this stuff is going to be gone soon and the only alternative is the 'real' stuff. I've read on another post that the majority of people dont recommend using M1T for their first prohormone cycle. But where does this perspective come from. Is this in relation to other 'legal' supplements or is this in relation to 'everything'. Basically what I am trying to say is that is that surely taking M1T as a first cycle is no worse that taking an oral ABS for a first cycle.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take M1T for your first cycle. Too harsh of a substance and too hard of a shutdown for your first time. That's where most of the perspective you mentioned comes from.

I think the S1+ idea for 4-6 weeks is a much better bet for you. You will still see great gains in strength and size since it's your first cycle. I wouldn't be shocked at all if you put on 15lbs assuming your diet is in check and you have proper PCT.

Speaking of PCT, I wouldn't use 6OXO alone. Use nolva, or even clomid. If you alread have 6OXO laying around, some people say they see better recovery with it and Nolva.

Future Prodigy

Awards
im looking into starting my frist cycle this summer too ( i was thinking of doing a m1t cycle till now). Whats S1+ i did a search and got no results? Whats your typical first cycle? Ive been told alot of the phs out there are garbage and only a couple work.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
s1+ is avant's super-one plus, transdermal 1-test and 4AD. It has ~2/3 ratio of 1-test/4AD

ManBeast

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
im looking into starting my frist cycle this summer too ( i was thinking of doing a m1t cycle till now). Whats S1+ i did a search and got no results? Whats your typical first cycle? Ive been told alot of the phs out there are garbage and only a couple work.
check out www.1fast400.com
S1+ is sold here. ;)

ltnbob444

Awards
I have done three cycles of S1+ and one of M1T and I much prefer the S1+. The sides are so much easier (almost nothing). My M1t two-week cycle was very harsh on my system. It was like I was on edge the whole time. My BP went up, the lethargy was thick, and I couldn't wait for it to end. My pct took 3 weeks to recover. It did give me great lifts and pumps tho. S1+ takes longer to kick in, and the pct seems a lot quicker for me anyway. My troops came marching home a lot faster.