Starting H-drol in 1 week, double checking some stuff

imapro

imapro

Awards
This will be my first PH cycle and I'm trying to do everything right. How does this sound to you guys?

H-DROL
Week 1: Preloading 1G Milk Thistle 1G Hawthorne Berries and multivitamin (continue until PCT is complete)
Week 2: 50 mg - 25 mg upon waking 25 mg before workout
Week 3: 50 mg - 25 mg upon waking 25 mg before workout
Week 4: 75 mg - 50 mg upon waking 25 mg before workout
Week 5: 75 mg - 50 mg upon waking 25 mg before workout
Week 6: 75 mg - 50 mg upon waking 25 mg before workout
Week 7: 20 mg Nolvadex
Week 8: 20 mg Nolvadex
Week 9: 20 mg Nolvadex
Week 10: 10 mg Nolvadex
Week 11: 10 mg Nolvadex

Diet is fairly clean, will probably clean up a bit once I actually start.

How does this look? Any critiques? Is a 20/20/20/10/10 a good PCT for a 50/50/75/75/75 of H-drol?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Im using Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and adding is AI's PCS at week 3 of PCT. I think you need a Test Booster in your PCT to get back to the Norm. Im also using AI's CS durring and after

imapro

imapro

Awards
I figured the milk thistle, hawthorne berries, and multivitamin would make up for the lack of Cycle Support. I apologize for a stupid question, but AI PCS is the best test booster then right?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I figured the milk thistle, hawthorne berries, and multivitamin would make up for the lack of Cycle Support. I apologize for a stupid question, but AI PCS is the best test booster then right?
Everybody has there fav's. I like to use AI's products they have a very high rep value. Most people i have talked with on here use Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and AI PCS starting week 3 of PCt and have Very good results

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Everybody has there fav's. I like to use AI's products they have a very high rep value. Most people i have talked with on here use Nolva at 20/20/10/10 and AI PCS starting week 3 of PCt and have Very good results
Just so you know the Drol doesn't really "KICK IN" till middle to end of week 3. So dont get discouraged the first couple of weeks. Im pushing to 100mg Next week which will be my 6th week. So far im going good feeling strong and Really definition has been great so far but im happy the strength gains have improved.

imapro

imapro

Awards
Yeah I'm not expecting this to make me huge over night. I realize you have to work your ass off in the gym and eat right as well as take precautions with it to maximize results. I'm just hoping to feel like a monster on weeks 3 through 5. I see a lot of people running H-drol for 6 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75/75 - but I'm afraid of it shutting down my natural test production even with Nolva and AI PCS. Is this a legitimate concern?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
My first go at 6 weeks. Ive read if you stick around 75mg even for 6 weeks its minimal shutdown. Many that jump to 100mg and go 6 weeks usually feel i guess you would say moderately shut down. Everyone is different Bro. If your seeing good results at 75 dont get greedy thats when problems happen