Gyno Killing Cycle... thoughts please

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
I don't have a bad case, but I have had better results reducing it with androgens rather than letro or nolva. So this is my future plan

Week 1-8 Masteron (drostanolone propionate) - 100mg EOD
Week 1-8 Epistane/E-Stane - 10mg 2x ED (20mg/day)
Week 1-8 Cel Formestane - 75mg 2x ED (150mg/day)
Week 1-8 I3C - 200mg 2x ED (400mg/day)
Week 1-12 Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade

This Will be a Cutting cycle, Trying to rid gyno on a bulk just doesnt seem to make sense to me. Ive used all of these products seperately and have had good results with each, so for me I think this combination should work nicely.
I will also be running the proper support supplements the entire time and after.
Does anyone se anything conflicting about this cycle?

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
looks good to me buddy. whats your pct looking like

Beebs

Awards
Just my opinion, but gyno killing and cycle don't really make any sense. Anyhow, I hope it works out, and looks like fun. Why don't you incorporate letro over formestane?

XxAnabolicBxX

Awards
PCT looks like Nolva 6 weeks 40/40/30/30/20/10
CEL PCT Assist 4 weeks
AI Testopro 4 weeks
If it goes good, probably keep taking the I3C for a while longer

Just my opinion, but gyno killing and cycle don't really make any sense. Anyhow, I hope it works out, and looks like fun. Why don't you incorporate letro over formestane?
Well DHT is gynos enemy so it makes sense.
Letro hurts my joints, makes me feel like crap, and doesn't seem to work any better than formestane for myself. It lowers estrogen a bit more but its not really needed to that point.
I love formestane, It's the best AI IMO.

MethylFoth

Awards
drop out that 6th week at 10mg nolva. if you do that 6th week-might as well run 20mg imo