What to expect from Test E and DBOL cycle??

SWOLL

Awards
My last cycle consisted of 10 weeks of test enanthate alone at 500 a week. I put on 26 pounds in total and kept mostly all of it. In about a month it will be time for me to begin my new cycle which ive decided to be 10 weeks of test E, kick started with DBOL for 3 weeks...

I have a pretty lean build to begin with and i want to basically add the mass but dont want to look too fleshy. I know what to expect from test because ive taken this compound but im afraid the dbol may make me look like a water balloon....What kind of look can i expect from this cycle and how much more of an effect will the dbol have on the overall cycle?? any help would be great, ive searched various logs on the net but cant find a solid one with good pics so i hope i can get some help here!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No clear cut answer. Dbol bloats me up alot but it is easily controlable with some arimidex or femera. What are you dosing the dbol at and how long?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Why worry? Dbol has such a short active life that you can easily find the correct dosage (assuming you're using a liquid oral) without having to suffer through many side effects.

SWOLL

Awards
I was 6'1 155 before and finished @ 181.....I know people will probably say I had so much naturally potential to gain etc. etc. but trust me i lifted for 3 years previously eating tons daily and tried very hard to put on mass and it was virtually impossible....regardless, its my life, my decisions and i am happy with the results so thats all that matter but this is what 26 pounds from test e @ 500 a week for 10 weeks can do! with proper pct ive only lost 3 pounds since...

Before:
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5107/img0778r.jpg
After:
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/01/24/11113454/profilepic/1e72arRoOP9aoSRFxN7CDdYIUShJy1061.jpeg

SWOLL

Awards
judging by the after pic it would also be good to know if you think dbol would make my frame too bulky or not, im just worried if itll change my shape negativly

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
This is absurd. I'm out.

You're the kid that everyone complains and warns about on AAS boards (the guy who has no business using).

SWOLL

Awards
This is absurd. I'm out.

You're the kid that everyone complains and warns about on AAS boards (the guy who has no business using).

and your complaining about it now..just because im not 200 pounds when i decided to start using its an issue?? some people naturally cannot get there and i am one of them...I trained hard, ate properly(day and night constantly) and lifted consistantly for a long time and could not get any solid gains, only got shape...
im here to learn like everyone else, if you have an opinion feel free to state it, you dont know my situation. Constructive criticism is great but to put someone down on an "aas board" whos looking for advice makes you worse than I.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
judging by the after pic it would also be good to know if you think dbol would make my frame too bulky or not, im just worried if itll change my shape negativly
Nah don't worry about being to bulky at 6'1'' and 180lbs. Plus don't worry losing muscle is very easy so if you do get to big it won't take long at all to strip it away. Plus if your looking for an asthetic physique and not a bb type look I'd shoot for a lean 210lbs at your height. Keep in mind I mean when said and done and not all in one cycle.lol

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
So the second picture is 26 pounds heavier than the first pic?

holy

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I was 6'1 155 before and finished @ 181.....I know people will probably say I had so much naturally potential to gain etc. etc. but trust me i lifted for 3 years previously eating tons daily and tried very hard to put on mass and it was virtually impossible....regardless, its my life, my decisions and i am happy with the results so thats all that matter but this is what 26 pounds from test e @ 500 a week for 10 weeks can do! with proper pct ive only lost 3 pounds since...

Before:
After:
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2010/01/24/11113454/profilepic/1e72arRoOP9aoSRFxN7CDdYIUShJy1061.jpeg
Your pathetic, just thought you should know

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
nah your pathetic, putting me down on a forum because i dont go about things the way you please. man up
You don't even look like you work out dude, even after gaining 26lbs you still look like $hit. So no.... Im pretty sure your the pathetic one... mmmm-kay

Juiced

Awards
Sadly I gotta agree, you should be no where near AAS. You need to get yourself some weightgainer. Have 6-8 large meals and atleast 1-2 weight gainer shakes. At over 6 ft and only weighin 150lbs you had a huge way to go naturally before you even needed any assistance. Thats just my opinion, but hell what do I know Ive only been doing this for 6 years.

SWOLL

Awards
You don't even look like you work out dude, even after gaining 26lbs you still look like $hit. So no.... Im pretty sure your the pathetic one... mmmm-kay
aight, its one thing to think i took gear too early but to say my after picture looks like **** your an idiot..obviously it looks like i work out, and if your innn suchhhh better shape dude why dont you upload one and give me some motivation??? ive noticed people like you are all talk but at the end of the day i probably look better than you do. look like ****?? prettty funny dude, regardles im in good shape dude just cuz im not bulky, fleshy and look like a fat powerlifter dosent mean anything...sorry a topless shirt of a boy didnt get your **** hard big guy, cant win them all though

SWOLL

Awards
Sadly I gotta agree, you should be no where near AAS. You need to get yourself some weightgainer. Have 6-8 large meals and atleast 1-2 weight gainer shakes. At over 6 ft and only weighin 150lbs you had a huge way to go naturally before you even needed any assistance. Thats just my opinion, but hell what do I know Ive only been doing this for 6 years.
Its in the past, im 180 now and i have tried the 6 meals and 2 weight gainers a day, believe me...I am more than a hard-gainer and have the fastest metabolism ive seen. i eat huge meals and get hungry again in an hour....but i do respect your opinion and your definitely entitled to that, and i appreciate your honesty

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Give the guy a little break. He doesn't look like **** in the second picture and it's obvious that he did gain weight; what does everybody always say: "If your diet and training is not on track then anabolics won't help you to gain any more weight." Well it's obvious that he did eat and train along with the Test.

I'm not saying he should have run the Test, but it is his choice. Plus, how do we know that he doesn't have some sort of testosterone defficiency? Which, if that is the case he should go to the doctor. Just don't try to tear him down, give him your opinion and move on.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
I wanna chime in on this one.....

SWOLL don't get pissed of bro these guys mean well. You gotta understand that you are exposing yourself to people that have put mad hard work in to get to were their at and then maybe using aas or a ph.

In all honesty the first pic really doesn't look like you put much work in diet wise gym wise whatever thats just gonna be the opinon of just about everybody that see's it unless there kissing your ass.

I think personally that alot of guys wanna depend on these drugs to do the job when really its busting your ass that is gonna make the diffrence.

God gave us these great body's that we can manipulate with are bare hands. Put in the gym time and eat then maybe think about the roids.

No offense meant. And of course the words mean nothing do as you want.:439:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
SWOLL don't get pissed of bro these guys mean well. You gotta understand that you are exposing yourself to people that have put mad hard work in to get to were their at and then maybe using aas or a ph.

In all honesty the first pic really doesn't look like you put much work in diet wise gym wise whatever thats just gonna be the opinon of just about everybody that see's it unless there kissing your ass.

I think personally that alot of guys wanna depend on these drugs to do the job when really its busting your ass that is gonna make the diffrence.

God gave us these great body's that we can manipulate with are bare hands. Put in the gym time and eat then maybe think about the roids.

No offense meant. And of course the words mean nothing do as you want.:439:
I agree that he could have gotten to that point naturally. Most people who say they are hardgainers simply aren't eating enough, I know this from personal experience. I don't think he should have just jumped right in to Test, but at least he did make the best of the cycle and he can learn from well thought out comments like yours.

Constructive criticism is productive but cutting someone down only makes things worse, ya know?

SWOLL

Awards
thanks mikey and abnxtwo...
all i want is constructive critism and guidance, thats what these boards are for; I know it looks like in the first pic i needed to eat and lift heavier etc. but unless you saw me on a day to day basis before hand you would understand better.. Ive been on lifting forums and in the gym for a long time and have learned a great deal. As mikey said if my diet and training wasnt spot on i wouldnt have made those gains; The gear did help me get passed my problem and i was content with the results and to me thats all that matters. I take working out very seriously, its a big part of my life, when im not in classes or working, im in the gym and eating, so for someone to try and put me down and say i look like ****(when i know i dont, its an ignorant comment, i look better than 85% of the people in my gym), is discouraging and not what these websites are for...
if you want to help, id love to hear it, if not your not impressing anyone by talking tough on an internet board.

but thank you to those who have positive or helpful things to say

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i trained 8 years naturally before i started using steroids... Yes thats right i got my first gym membership at 15 and got dropped off by my mother, that was kinda embarassing.

I think what you should do is take another year and try some new programs like GVT or DC and see what works for you the best.See what your perfect rep, set and exercises are for each body part, for example my arms grow a lot more at 10 reps, my chest, shoulders and back at 8 reps, and my legs also at 10-12 reps. I dont think in 3 years i could have figured that out. On top of that make a food journal and keep track of what you are eating. Listen to ur body too if u dont feel something dont keep working it out cause some big guy does it figure out what exercises yield you the most benefit. I dont think using steroids so new into the game is really a good idea, i think with at least another year natty training you can really find out more about ur body and how it responds to diets and programs, without the added cost of running a cycle.

However your body is your own you can do whatever you wish with it. And dbol is amazing but i am much more interested in the bodybuilder type image, I do suggest at your current weight and how much dbol u may use, you may want to use coco butter or get some maderma or something cause dbol will make u grow at a very quick rate and its easy to get stretch marks if you blow up that much. The actual effects of dbol will have some water retention but that will start to go away once the dbol has been ceased. If your worried about bloat u can always get anastrozole. Your diet will more or less determine how you look though, so do not dirty bulk, keep it clean.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
I just hate to read about all these young guys turning to roids so soon bro.

And really theres way to many people who say its cool here's a PCT layout and oh yah a complete list of sh-t you need on youre cycle.

You gotta go threw that pain in the gym when youre body says f-it but you push yourself anyway and then do it again.

Trial by Fire.

SWOLL

Awards
i trained 8 years naturally before i started using steroids... Yes thats right i got my first gym membership at 15 and got dropped off by my mother, that was kinda embarassing.

I think what you should do is take another year and try some new programs like GVT or DC and see what works for you the best.See what your perfect rep, set and exercises are for each body part, for example my arms grow a lot more at 10 reps, my chest, shoulders and back at 8 reps, and my legs also at 10-12 reps. I dont think in 3 years i could have figured that out. On top of that make a food journal and keep track of what you are eating. Listen to ur body too if u dont feel something dont keep working it out cause some big guy does it figure out what exercises yield you the most benefit. I dont think using steroids so new into the game is really a good idea, i think with at least another year natty training you can really find out more about ur body and how it responds to diets and programs, without the added cost of running a cycle.

However your body is your own you can do whatever you wish with it. And dbol is amazing but i am much more interested in the bodybuilder type image, I do suggest at your current weight and how much dbol u may use, you may want to use coco butter or get some maderma or something cause dbol will make u grow at a very quick rate and its easy to get stretch marks if you blow up that much. The actual effects of dbol will have some water retention but that will start to go away once the dbol has been ceased. If your worried about bloat u can always get anastrozole. Your diet will more or less determine how you look though, so do not dirty bulk, keep it clean.
i really appreciate your input man, and will definitely look into all of that. 3 years you learn alot but your right, the longer i lift, the more i will learn. I will search GVT and DC tonight, good looking out on that and the coco butter tip

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I just hate to read about all these young guys turning to roids so soon bro.

And really theres way to many people who say its cool here's a PCT layout and oh yah a complete list of sh-t you need on youre cycle.

You gotta go threw that pain in the gym when youre body says f-it but you push yourself anyway and then do it again.

Trial by Fire.
That's true; it's not something to endorse. This comment makes me reflect on myself. Sometimes I don't push through at the gym like I should or I go for a streak and then get lazy. You have to be very persistent to make it all work.

SWOLL

Awards
Im pretty acne prone on my biceps and back when I ran test and my forehead got murdered from nolva so i was wondering if there is anything i should take to minimize that? ive read about pantothanic acid but ive taken that before and i dont believe it did much

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
your before pic looks like something out of a concentration camp. i find it hard to believe you lifted heavy or seriously at all for very long.

i don't care how piss-poor one's genetics are, you can't tell me you put in the work for very long with a physique like that.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
you can either shower more or go tanning, tanning will dry out the skin a bit so acne will be prevented and or go away faster.

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established

gvt is a great program, sorry for bringing back the dead guys,lol

ChrisSanderso

ChrisSanderso

Awards
  • Established

Before:
After:
I know a few people who looked like u ,I am one of them, u need more food and compound movements. Greman Volume Training for 6 weeks and u'll gain 10 lbs, take some monohydrate with it and u'll be good. Try it, if it dont work you can ask me for ur money back,lol

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was worth the laugh though lol