4-HT as a PC boost. HOW THE ****?

db682

Awards
  • Established
After reading another thread in which jerg posted a link to another board where one of the VPX's "unofficial reps" claims that 4-HT can be run PC and even cause you to gain 4-5 lbs while in PCT I decided to see what more we can learn about this claim. I want to know if this is a crock and another shaddy VPX myth aimed at making a profit.

So, what does anybody know about this 4-HT as a PC boost so-to-say. Is it non-supressive? If not then how can anything supressive be run PC. Ive always been under the influence that there is no such thing as slightly supressive. Your either suppressed or not. I read post at another board awhile back that stated when any suppressive hormone is brought into the body that the body will start to slowly stop producing that hormones natural alternate until the hormone is removed from your system and then your body will gradually start producing again. Am I wrong here or is this stuff not what im thinking it to be.

db

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
?? Is it formestane or 4-OHT. Either way both are suppressive, formestane less so. And its not just VPX, legalgear has something similar too. They like nutrabolics have no qualms selling 4-AD as a 'natty test booster' so I'm not suprised about their marketing of formestane.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. The only thing that I can come up with is that for a SERM to be effective, one's test levels must be in a certain range; that is being in a high normal range or slightly above it. Now, that is with the addition of clomid/tamoxifen. Simply using 4HT by it's lonesome isn't good enough from all that I've read. It's NOT a SERM, so I'm guessing they're twisitng this information and using it as their marketing tactic....

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see bloodwork from several different people, as running an androgen post cycle makes ZERO sense to me, even if it "feels" ok. Many people "feel" ok running dbol as a bridge also ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hydroxytest has an RBA only 25% less than Miberlone (Cheque Drops!!!) so anyone saying it can help recover is a complete idiot.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
All hormones are suppressive, and no hormones help alleviate the suppression of another hormone. Period.

Even nolvadex and clomid are suppressive. But in a good way. They are estrogens, that suppress estrogen.

The only reason people always tell you to include Test with this and that, is not because it helps suppression. Untrue. It actually furthers suppression.

BUT, it does normalize and sometimes elevates your mood. Keeps your dick working, and just simply helps with the gains.

Don't be fooled by this "unsuppressive hormone."

Cause more than likely it's just a way to market an "unimpressive hormone."

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see bloodwork from several different people, as running an androgen post cycle makes ZERO sense to me, even if it "feels" ok. Many people "feel" ok running dbol as a bridge also ;)
I would expect hell to freeze over before VPX released any of their thousands :rolleyes: of blood tests they have done.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Come on bros, what did you expect from the makers of Gangsta Test. DOesn't surprise me since they also claimed the Liposomes made their M1T safer.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hydroxytest has an RBA only 25% less than Miberlone (Cheque Drops!!!)
HOLY $HIT, BOBO!

Is that only for methyl hydroxytest, or straight 4HT? Miberlone is about as potent as it gets. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that ballpark if PCT was my goal! They say Cheque Drops caused Tyson to eat ears for dinner.