h-drol cycle kicks ass!!!

lift4life17

Awards
Im on day 7 so far and have gained 3 lean pounds of muscle!! While decreasing my bodyfat.. Runnin a 50-75-75-75-75-75 so I cant wait to see the results while on 75mg!! However my ****s on day 2 and 3 were rather rancid and discolored..Is this a possible liver problem or side effect??

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Im on day 7 so far and have gained 3 lean pounds of muscle!! While decreasing my bodyfat.. Runnin a 50-75-75-75-75-75 so I cant wait to see the results while on 75mg!! However my ****s on day 2 and 3 were rather rancid and discolored..Is this a possible liver problem or side effect??
What type of liver support are you using some supps will do that

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if ur piss is really yellow and somewhat cloudy u need more water, if ur **** is turning gray or paleish u need to stop and get ur liver values checked to make sure u are not damaging it.

Did u get pre-cycle blood work done?

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Mdrol/Hdrol/ makes your piss look like applejuice, it's because you are not drinking enough water to cycle it through your system so you are pissing it basically. Sometimes it will burn so I recommend that you drink a lot of water while cycling these products. And I just took Hdrol a few weeks ago just got off of it and didn't get a single thing from it.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u want some dark yellow, stanky-a$$ piss....then use some trenbolone ;)

no amount of water gets rid of it

lift4life17

Awards
ive been using CEL cycle assist and saw palemeto...I have been drinking 2 gallons a day and my diet has been spot on..no cheat meals, nothing. 4,200 calories, 310g protein, and 600g carbs im 6'2" @ 245+3 pounds I have gained while on h-drol....My stools have looked rather yellowish....My pre-bloodwork was fine.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
come on guys.... he's on day 7.... he's not havin liver probs

worry less about what color your sh*t is and more about smashin weights my friend

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
as long as its not grey or pale you should be fine. ur support supplements are in line and the water ur taking in is good. Probably something in cycle assist i noticed that it makes my **** smell wierd sometimes too.

ElectricPulse

ElectricPulse

Awards
Yeah, Liver problems are not too common as long as you are stacked right then hit the iron like there is no tomorrow.