question for people

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
I have learned alot in the past few months about AAS.....researched my ass off. Now the one topic that I am confused about the process of injecting......some questions.
1.Where do you guys hide your gear does it need to be in the fridge?
2. How long will test last for? (Schering for example) befiore going bad
3. Is it a pain in the ass to inject? Like I have NOBODY I know who juices so Im afraid I will have no idea how the **** do fill up the needles and sringes and stuff and wahts the difference between amps and vials? Any references or books that will prepare me for this?

thanksforyoutime

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have learned alot in the past few months about AAS.....researched my ass off. Now the one topic that I am confused about the process of injecting......some questions.
1.Where do you guys hide your gear does it need to be in the fridge?
i have a fireproof safe, but anywhere thats room temp is perfectly fine
2. How long will test last for? (Schering for example) befiore going bad
there should be an expiration date on the amp, but they last 5+ years
3. Is it a pain in the ass to inject? Like I have NOBODY I know who juices so Im afraid I will have no idea how the **** do fill up the needles and sringes and stuff and wahts the difference between amps and vials? Any references or books that will prepare me for this?
easy as pie, but the first injection is always the scariest. go to google and type in "spot injections" and read up on where good spots are to pin...

vials are multi-use with a rubber stopper, most are 10ml.....amps are glass and usually contain 1ml of the compound...u have to break the "head" off the amp to open it

thanksforyoutime
answers in bold

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
thanks......like is it hard to figure out what to do with the needle and everything once you get it like how to attatch the needle together with the syringe and stuff?
I know some info about steroids.....I just have no idea about this stuff