Nolva/Clomid question

HeavyBomber

Awards
Here was the cycle (it was my first): Test enanthate at 500mg per week for 10 weeks. I started taking nolva around week four and continue to do so.

I finished my last injection 1-1/2 weeks ago. I am still taking Nolva. I will be starting Clomid on Friday.

Here’s the question:

How long should I continue to use Nolva? Should I stop now, use it till Thursday, or continue it along with the Clomid?

Thanks in advance...

db682

Awards
  • Established
The majority of people, including myself, will tell you that running both clomid and nolva together makes very little difference PCT. Those that typically say they do notice a difference are usually just compinsating for the loss of money they spent on both and want to believe it was worth it. I have done it three times and it didnt make me recover any faster then the times I ran just nolva. I would say dont even bother with the clomid if youve got enought nolva to run your entire PCT. The clomid has some pretty shitty sides and can leave you as an emotional wreak for a while. I prefer nolva for that reason and the fact that it helps safeguard against gyno. Its your money. You want to run both then go for it, but my opinion would be to just continue nolva for at least another 2.5 - 3 weeks. At least.

db

HeavyBomber

Awards
I do not have enough Nolva to continue with it through PCT.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
then you can combine the two.. that is no problem.. just check out the thread called I feel like **** and get an idea about what is to come..

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HB already is a bitch, so the clomid sides won't even be noticeable! :p

JK bro, you gonna be posting over here commonly?

smike319

Awards
Does anybody have any experience with Teslac? I read a little bit about it and it seems like it has all of the qualities of Nolva along with the capabilities of increasing natural Test at the dame time.
Also if it is as good as it seems how's the cost effectiveness of it?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you chose one always go nolva, Far more potent and has a synergy with aromasin which is the only ai one should run during pct and arguably during cycle too. You'd be fine with clomid though

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do I need a PCT if I’m already on TRT?
No why would you need that when you already inject test? Pct is when you have no test in your body after a cycle. Your trt will keep that going for you.

Braveheart43

Awards
Do I need that? Please advise; my TRT is Fortesta, I’ll use Test E at 200-300mg for 6-8 weeks. I don’t know whether to use the Fortesta concominantly or just resume it after the cycle. I need to put some muscle on for health reasons. Can you please advise.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No why would you need that when you already inject test? Pct is when you have no test in your body after a cycle. Your trt will keep that going for you.
I just responded to this guy in another thread with a different title same questions, i smell a troll under the bridge

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do I need that? Please advise; my TRT is Fortesta, I’ll use Test E at 200-300mg for 6-8 weeks. I don’t know whether to use the Fortesta concominantly or just resume it after the cycle. I need to put some muscle on for health reasons. Can you please advise.
Are you actually on trt or are you just someone who has some test and want to use it and call it trt.

Gonzo223

Awards
After an LGD cycle, would Nova be sufficient for a PCT. Some say you don't have to worry about a PCT since it's a SARM but others say you need one. I'd rather be safe then sorry. Any feedback would be great. Thanks.

Braveheart43

Awards
This will be my first cycle of Test E; should I run it w/ my TRT & can you recommend an OTC AI; that’s not liver toxic as I had a liver transplant & will possibly need another; I lost a lot of muscle & need lean mass for when I go into liver failure.
Thnx in advance

Braveheart43

Awards
You responded to me probably. I replied to anyone who sounded like they had knowledge. You can ask me anything you wasn’t. I’m just a guy who needs to put on muscle for health reasons

Braveheart43

Awards
Chaos,

Can you please tell me if I need an anti estrogen after a short cycle of test E. 200-300mg for 6-8 weeks.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chaos,

Can you please tell me if I need an anti estrogen after a short cycle of test E. 200-300mg for 6-8 weeks.
You don't run test E for 6 weeks. 10 is good.. you wanna have an ai during cycle and pct. You might not need it but it will prevent gyno and high estrogen. Everyone reacts differently so it's impossible to say.

If you already finnished a cycle go and check your bloods at the doctor and if you have low test run nolva to help your body get it back.

Braveheart43

Awards
I am on trt so I don’t need a pct. I don’t want the Endo to know I’m doing this. Nolvadex is to liver toxic (had a liver transplant) plus I’m already on trt. I just need the info on AI’s. I saw thread where a kid was doing it for five weeks so I figured I would do it for six but if you’re saying that won’t work.
Please advise on the AI, dosage & length. Why don’t you like six weeks

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
No, TRT is a full time replacement of test.
You want to do a cycle, you need a PCT so you can bring your natural test up to where or was before you started test.

Are you reading these replies?

Braveheart43

Awards
I’m reading, everybody says I don’t need a pct. My HPTA is shut down

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
I’m reading, everybody says I don’t need a pct. My HPTA is shut down
Where is your blood work to show that? The rare case of HPTA shut down requires a real medical doctor, not soke yahoos like us on the internet ?

IF I AM READING THIS CORRECTLY

You have established you need trt, you are on a prescription, and you want to do more? So you're asking about if you need PCT.

Ok...

So if you are NOT ALREADY set up and sorted out for trt, don't do anything yet.

If you're just starting out with it, wait several months and see how you feel and react to the TRT.

If you add stuff when just starting trt, you won't have any idea what is working.

The thing that confused me is you mention time frames.

TRT is lifelong.

You don't go "off" it without feeling like **** again.

So you need to now know that, and then get your doses for the trt that would bring you to a healthy level, and THEN you can decide if you want to **** around with adding more stuff for muscle gain.

Braveheart43

Awards
Gotcha, I just started trt , was going to wait 2 months for the dose to be figured out before I did a cycle. I’m not a moron. The trt is so new my HPTA is not shut down yet. Will you advise me in 2 months. The pct & Arimidex can effectcthe liver as you know. I only want to do the least amount 200-300mg a week
The weight I put on will keep me healthier in the long run. I can’t put the weight on by myself.
Thnx

mad_canada

mad_canada

Awards
Gotcha, I just started trt , was going to wait 2 months for the dose to be figured out before I did a cycle. I’m not a moron. The trt is so new my HPTA is not shut down yet. Will you advise me in 2 months. The pct & Arimidex can effectcthe liver as you know. I only want to do the least amount 200-300mg a week
The weight I put on will keep me healthier in the long run. I can’t put the weight on by myself.
Thnx
Because you've not had a fully healthy hormone panel maybe ever, you can't know that.

How do you know that when your testbed to say 600, 800 or whatever level you need to feel great that you can't do things on your own with a good diet and great program in the gym?

Do you see what I'm saying?

It's like... If you had a bad knee and couldn't run across the street even and then had knee surgery... You might he able to run a MARATHON AFTERWARDS but you need to find your limit first.

You cannot say what's going to happen when you get your serum blood testosterone higher.

So how can we advise you for that now?

PS.
Moron? Don't think anyone implied that.