A few questions

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I know that you shouldn't stack two class 1 compounds but what about two class 2 compounds?

I have one bottle of m14e and two bottles of m14add for future cycles. Which of these cycles would you guys run? (The first cycle adds the extra m14add into the m14e cycle and makes it a 6 week cycle.) Is 6 weeks too much on m14add?

m14add 90/120/120/120/120/120
epi 0/0/30/30/30/30

or

m14e ran solo as per bottle 90mg m14add 30mg epi per day for 4 weeks and save the m14add for a different cycle.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I know that you shouldn't stack two class 1 compounds but what about two class 2 compounds?

I have one bottle of m14e and two bottles of m14add for future cycles. Which of these cycles would you guys run? (The first cycle adds the extra m14add into the m14e cycle and makes it a 6 week cycle.) Is 6 weeks too much on m14add?

m14add 90/120/120/120/120/120
epi 0/0/30/30/30/30

or

m14e ran solo as per bottle 90mg m14add 30mg epi per day for 4 weeks and save the m14add for a different cycle.
this might be just me.....and i understand why people say to stack a I with a II but frankly, i don't care what class a compound is i do however (with orals anyway) want to either bulk or cut up. stacking a "wet" compound with a dry one like your suggesting might be counter productive...like taking cocaine and sleeping pills....they cancel each other out....now my example is an exaggeration but i think you know what i mean.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
this might be just me.....and i understand why people say to stack a I with a II but frankly, i don't care what class a compound is i do however (with orals anyway) want to either bulk or cut up. stacking a "wet" compound with a dry one like your suggesting might be counter productive...like taking cocaine and sleeping pills....they cancel each other out....now my example is an exaggeration but i think you know what i mean.
Yes I definately know what you mean; and I would assume that as well. The stack is what comes in M14e by Purus Labs and I have seen really good reviews on it and I have a friend who blew up on it. It may be one wet and one dry compound but both compounds are well known for strength gains so maybe that's where they get their synergy.

I appreciate the reply.

Edit: M14add is class 2 and Epi is a class 1 so as far as that goes they would be not be competing for the AR. That was my original question. If I saved my M14add for another cycle, would it be counterproductive to take with let's say Superdrol which is another class 2?

In other words can two class 2 steroids be effective at the same time? It is shown that two class 1 steroids will compete for the AR and will be counterproductive, but class 2 simply says they work through "other means" and I don't know what that means exactly.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think the whole class thing is somewhat overblown. Point to where its shown medically and scientifically that 2 class I steroids will compete for the AR and be counterproductive, not just broscienced.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I think the whole class thing is somewhat overblown. Point to where its shown medically and scientifically that 2 class I steroids will compete for the AR and be counterproductive, not just broscienced.
I can't point to it because it probably doesn't exist haha. I'm just trying to learn as much as I can.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
at a high enough dosage it may be possible, but at the dosages normally used on cycle neither compound is generally dosed at high enough levels to totally saturate receptors.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
at a high enough dosage it may be possible, but at the dosages normally used on cycle neither compound is generally dosed at high enough levels to totally saturate receptors.
That logic makes sense.

Not that it's really relevant to the topic but I know there are opioid receptor antagonists which are strong enough to saturate the receptors at a moderate dose and prevent the binding of an opiate agonist.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
yeah, i'm not saying its impossble, but taking trenbolone and testosterone as 2 class I steroids, they are always used together anyhow. If you were doing 200-400mg of trenbolone a day, it might bind to the receptors enough to saturate them and disallow the testosterone from having any effect. But I doubt it. Look at some of Duchaine's experiments, he had times where he was in the 2-3 g of test a week with another 2-3g of injectibles on top, and noticed continued gains as doses went up...

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i'm not saying its impossble, but taking trenbolone and testosterone as 2 class I steroids, they are always used together anyhow. If you were doing 200-400mg of trenbolone a day, it might bind to the receptors enough to saturate them and disallow the testosterone from having any effect. But I doubt it. Look at some of Duchaine's experiments, he had times where he was in the 2-3 g of test a week with another 2-3g of injectibles on top, and noticed continued gains as doses went up...
Hormones are very complex; it would be nice if it was cut and dry. Oh well, in our case if it works there really isn't much of a need to question why.