Gonna do it! Pretty pumped

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
Well after long debate and research I think I am ready to take the plunge and do my first cycle. This is a cycle that I've put together and plan to run in the next couple of months if all goes to plan.

I know my nutrition and and have been lifting for 5 or 6 years and have solid foundation, for those of you wanting to make sure Im not a moron. I would love any feedback or any suggestions.

-------------Test E----------------Arimidex ---------HCG
Week1. 500mgs/week----------1mg/day-----250iu every 4 days week 3-12
Week2. 500mgs/week----------1mg/day
Week3. 500mgs/week----------1mg/day
Week4. 500mgs/week ---------1mg/day
Week5. 500mgs/week----------.5mg/day
Week6. 500mgs/week----------.5mg/day
Week7. 500mgs/week----------.5mg/day
Week8. 500mgs/week----------.5mg/day
Week9. 500mgs/week----------.5mg/day
Week10. 500mgs/week--------.5mg/day

-----------------------------------------------------
PCT
Nolvadex---40mgs/day week 12-13
-------------20mgs/day week 14-17

Aromasin---20mgs/day week 12-15

HCG---------1000iu/week week 12-14

Thats it in a nutshell. Im taking the Adex on cycle b/c I don't want to mess with any estrogen sides. Taking the HCG on cycle to keep the boys up and running. Im switching to Aromasin from Adex for PCT because nolvadex will greatly reduce the blood plasma levels of Adex; Aromasin (AI) will takes it place with greater effectiveness.

I know some don't like the idea of running Adex the entire cycle but I am ok with sacrificing some gains for less sides. I want to make sure I do this the healthiest way or not at all. Please inform me if you see ways to improve this cycle.

The only issue I have with this cycle is that I have not yet been able to locate the HCG. I do not plan to do the cycle until it becomes available.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
Thanks man. Im also considering using Toremifene in place of Nolvadex. Feel free to weigh in on that too in you want

Last edited:

robxxxxxx69

Awards
i've heard from some people say it was better, and i've heard from some people say its like the exact same. so really its whichever you prefer.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
Yeah I have more or less heard the exact same thing. ill mostly likely stick with Nolvadex for this run unless someone is able to talk me into the torem

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
the only thing i would add is about you're AI. a-dex is strong stuff. i would personally start @ .5 eod. you can always increase it. determine what the test will do to you first, not always what you have read about impacts you the same as the person who wrote it.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
the only thing i would add is about you're AI. a-dex is strong stuff. i would personally start @ .5 eod. you can always increase it. determine what the test will do to you first, not always what you have read about impacts you the same as the person who wrote it.
That is a valid point. I guess the less you acutally NEED to use an AI the better. That way I could probably keep a better journal too about how each drug affects me. Thanks for the advice.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
In looking at my PCT does anyone see anything that I'm doing wrong that could lead to rebounding? Should I stay on the aromasin as long as Im on the Nolva and taper down.

Also I am giving more consideration to torem

Last edited:
lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
yea, i was going to say something about that. you're nolva dose looks fine. 5 weeks is good. but i don't like the arom dosing. here's why, if you're on a SERM (nolva) there will be no estrogen binding going on, at least in the breast, which is where we don't want it anyway. now what i do is this, i take my SERM and then about 3 days out from finishing the SERM i start my AI. some say this is a waste or is unnecessary and that's fine, but here's my outlook. if i introduce an AI in after the SERM is done and start at a high dose and work my way down it should take care of any estrogen that might be still high and give my body (in this case) 5 weeks on a SERM and another 3-4 on an AI. that's almost 2 months of PCT, and i would hope that would be plenty of time to get most of my levels back to normal, at least test anyway. before coming off you're AI you could get bloodwork done just to see where you're test is at....that would be the best bet.

oh and HCG.....it's not used in PCT it's used during cycle to keep the boys from atrophy and to trick you're body into producing natty test. use on cycle and (in this case) for the 3 weeks leading up to your PCT (starting nolva).

just my outlook, hopefully others will offer their's.

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
Its nice to see others using aromasin and nolva together, good synergy. I don't post here much but thought I could help out. I run a-dex at .25mg eod and it works great. You don't want to supress estrogen too much so 1mg is a little high(aching joints). Also with a-dex there are lipid issues. I would drop the HCG before entering pct and throw a cortisol blocker in around week three.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
Ok Lennox, so if I understand you correctly the end of my cycle and PCT would look like this.

--------Test E----------------------Adex--------hCG (start week 3)
Week9.--500mgs/week--------.5mg/day----250iu every 4 days
Week10.-500mgs/week--------.5mg/day----250iu every 4 days
Week11.--------------------------.5mg/day----250iu every 4 days
----------------------PCT-----------------------------------
------------Nolvadex------------------Aromasin---
Week12----40mgs/day----------------------------
Week13----40mgs/day----------------------------
Week14----20mgs/day----------------------------
Week15----20mgs/day----------------------------
Week16----20mgs/day----------------------------
Week17---3 days prior to last nolva dose--30mgs/day
Week18----------------------------------20mgs/day
Week19----------------------------------10mgs/day
Check blood work before eliminating AI

Except I might not be using .5mgs/day of Adex depending on how the Test E affects me.

I like your theory of using the AI after Nolvadex. Its makes since because I am really only worried about estro hitting my nipples and this method seems to give you more time to get normalized. I shouldnt have to worry about gyno while on Nolvadex right? Only when I come off, hence the AI? Sounds legit to me.

You dont think even a lower dose of hCG once a week during PCT is beneficial?

Thanks for all your help lennox. It is much appreciated.

Last edited:
thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
Its nice to see others using aromasin and nolva together, good synergy. I don't post here much but thought I could help out. I run a-dex at .25mg eod and it works great. You don't want to supress estrogen too much so 1mg is a little high(aching joints). Also with a-dex there are lipid issues. I would drop the HCG before entering pct and throw a cortisol blocker in around week three.
Thanks for the input. I will likely start Adex out at .25mgs to .5mgs EOD based off of what you and Lennox have to say. 1mg does seem high but I believe I pulled that number from a sample cycle some time back. It also appears you feel the same way about not using hCG during PCT.

Thanks again man.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Ok Lennox, so if I understand you correctly the end of my cycle and PCT would look like this.

--------Test E----------------------Adex--------hCG (start week 1)
Week9.--500mgs/week--------.5mg/day----250iu every 4 days
Week10.-500mgs/week--------.5mg/day----250iu every 4 days
Week11.--------------------------.5mg/day----250iu every 4 days
------------Nolvadex------------------Aromasin---
Week12----40mgs/day----------------------------
Week13----40mgs/day----------------------------
Week14----20mgs/day----------------------------
Week15----20mgs/day----------------------------
Week16----20mgs/day----------------------------
Week17---3 days prior to last nolva dose--30mgs/day
Week18----------------------------------20mgs/day
Week19----------------------------------10mgs/day
Check blood work before eliminating AI

Except I might not be using .5mgs/day of Adex depending on how the Test E affects me.

I like your theory of using the AI after Nolvadex. Its makes since because I am really only worried about estro hitting my nipples and this method seems to give you more time to get normalized. I shouldnt have to worry about gyno while on Nolvadex right? Only when I come off, hence the AI? Sounds legit to me.

You dont think even a lower dose of hCG once a week during PCT is beneficial?

Thanks for all your help lennox. It is much appreciated.
not bad but i forgot to mention that the HCG dose needs to go up.

250mgs while on cycle (weeks 3-10) e3d or e4d will be fine, that's just kind of like a maintence dosage. now in week 11-12 (while the test is clearing you're body) use something like 500 eod or so, this is not an exact science and if someone else has another opinion please take it into consideration. this is just what i do from all my research done over the years and so far so good.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
I some day will stop being a vag and try the needle.
Man Ive been comtemplating this forever. Its kind of nerve racking making sure you have your sh!t straight. Its always better to be over cautious. You only get one body and you can f@ck it up in a hurry.

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
not bad but i forgot to mention that the HCG dose needs to go up.

250mgs while on cycle (weeks 3-10) e3d or e4d will be fine, that's just kind of like a maintence dosage. now in week 11-12 (while the test is clearing you're body) use something like 500 eod or so, this is not an exact science and if someone else has another opinion please take it into consideration. this is just what i do from all my research done over the years and so far so good.
Ok I corrected my last post to say start hCG on week three. I think Ive read somewhere else about upping the hCG dose at the end of the cycle so I will probably follow that plan as well. I guess I will also be basing it off how the "boys" seem to be responding.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I some day will stop being a vag and try the needle.

being a vag has nothig to do with it, being resposable does. waiting for when you feel like you've reached your potiental is the smart thing to do

thumpjr

thumpjr

Awards
For anyone else looking to do their first cycle, here is my plan as of now after posting the origional thread. Hopefully this helps someone else put together their first cycle. I am still open to suggestions if you think my cycle can be improved.

-------------Test E------------------Arimidex(AI) ------HCG
Week1. 500mgs/week----------.5mgs EOD-----250iu Every 3-4 days
Week2. 500mgs/week----------.5mgs EOD-----250iu E3-4D
Week3. 500mgs/week----------.5mgs EOD-----250iu E3-4D
Week4. 500mgs/week ---------.5mgs EOD-----250iu E3-4D
Week5. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
Week6. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
Week7. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
Week8. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
Week9. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
Week10.500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----500iu EOD
Week11.----------------------------.25mgs EOD----500iu EOD
------------Nolvadex(SERM)------------------------------Aromasin(AI)---
Week12----40mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
Week13----40mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
Week14----20mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
Week15----20mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
Week16----20mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
Week17---3 days prior to last nolvadex dose--------30mgs/day
Week18------------------------------------------------------20mgs/day
Week19------------------------------------------------------10mgs/day

Blood work to check Test levels before eliminating AI to avoid rebound.

Last edited: