cycle ideas....hdrol+mlmg

jjsafari

Awards
so here it goes....

1 month prior:
Liver support(vitamin shoppe)[daily
Red Yeast Rice+coQenzyme10(vitamin shoppe) [daily, control cholesterol levels and blood pressure

Cycle:
50/75/75/75/75/75 Hdrol by CEL
[50mg Dosing 25am 1hr before lifting, or upon waking, then 12hrs later
[75mg Dosing 25am 1hr before lifting, 25mg after lunch/2 meal, 25mg b4 night cardio.
75/75/75/75/75/50 m-lmg
Liver support(vitamin shoppe)
Red Yeast Rice+coQenzyme10(vitamin shoppe)[control cholesterol levels
Taurine(vitamin shoppe) [incase of back pumps/muscle pumps

PCT:
Nolvadex 25/25/20/20/20/20
clomid ??/??/??/??/??/??
ginseng [after first meal, help boost libido
Novedex xt [if symptoms of gyno appear
Vitrix[week2.5-6 boost test production reverse negative feedback loop
USP labs prime(week 2), powerfull(week 1), anabolic pump (week 3)
DS Lean extreme [week 1-finished control cortisol, and prolactin
hawthorn berries [lower blood pressure
optional:
resveratrol [ boost test production'supposedly'

Maybes: silibinin, Ursodeoxycholic Acid, Pramipexole Hydrochloride 60mg, perhaps toremifene instead of nolva too....

critique please. and idk what dose for the clomid, and the pramipexole im debating on havent found solid info yet. and the ursodeoxycholic havent found any solid info on that yet either

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you can handle the prolactin sides of max-LMG i think it could stack well with Hdrol but i'd dose the LMG at more like 100mg a day because it's really weak and nonmethyl.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
there's also no reason to taper down your dose of m-lmg at the end... dont taper it. pointless

jjsafari

Awards
the cycle did go well. not any sides. i liked the m-lmg. i do however recommend to anyone doing ph/ds to do something with dhea and pregnenolone in it like diesel test pro cycle. i felt a lot better throughout the cycle while i was using this as compared to other cycles(cycled hdrol+mlmg twice, once without, once with)