Methyl-1-Test Powder, How to make into pill?

Technics

Technics

Awards
Ok, maybe this has been explained before, sorry but i havent found this info anywhere, maybe its obvious but i'm kinda slow sometimes.
If i buy m1t by powder how would i make it into a pill form? or what form does it have to be?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You don't unless you buy something like this:
http://www.unionmachinery.com/Default.asp?CatID=184

An easier way is just to stir it in a cake mix. 1 slice - 10mg.
j/k

All the instructions on making a liquid solution is available by searching. Seriously why did you ever buy powder if you're not going to snort it?

NattyNow

Awards
bro, disolve it in everclear, distribute dose onto cracker, let alchy evap off or bake it a little. no need to actually drink the alchy. i'm thinking of putting it on paper, drying paper, putting paper in big gelcap. haven't tried it yet though.

Crow Magnum

Awards
why not just add a filler to it like sugar and put it into gelcaps? I put many of my other supplements into gelcaps and it is easy.

axiombiological

Awards
why not just add a filler to it like sugar and put it into gelcaps? I put many of my other supplements into gelcaps and it is easy.
"Hot spots" can occur -capsules which have higher concentrations of drug to filler -this is especially true with drugs which have such low doses, due to improper mixing.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
bro, disolve it in everclear, distribute dose onto cracker, let alchy evap off or bake it a little. no need to actually drink the alchy. i'm thinking of putting it on paper, drying paper, putting paper in big gelcap. haven't tried it yet though.
Dude, you win the award for the most creative homebrewer I have ever seen. LOL! That's funny ****.I tried everclear with my M1,4ADD. I like a good drink now and then, but that stuff was harsh! :eek: I prefer PEG400. Works well for almost anything and goes down a lot smoother than everclear. :rolleyes:

axiombiological

Awards
Dude, you win the award for the most creative homebrewer I have ever seen. LOL! That's funny ****.I tried everclear with my M1,4ADD. I like a good drink now and then, but that stuff was harsh! :eek: I prefer PEG400. Works well for almost anything and goes down a lot smoother than everclear. :rolleyes:
LOL. I equate Everclear to brake cleaner anyway. How I drank that **** in college is beyond me.

I like the idea of making dropper papers of m-diene. This is likely feasible due to the low dose of this hormone. I wonder if you could make candies with it; there are sites online that outline how to compound lozenges for pharmaceutical preparations.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Stop being a bunch of pussies. If the everclear scares you then PEG-400 is the route to go. Thats what I use. I bought a gallon of it for $55 and if you realize that thats 3785 ml that equates to alot of solutions. And the good thing about PEG is that just about everything dissolves in it or stay suspended.

Dont do the caps or tabs route unless you plan on making alot.

db