US Customs...what should my friend do ?

living2die

living2die

Awards
Hi, in early September 2009, a friend of mine ordered 3 x 5000 IU HCG (generic) in unmarked vials from China. The package was sent through TNT Express delivery service (2 day overnight, signature required) to his PM Box, where the employees of the PM Box facility sign for all packages. Unfortunatly, the item was held from Sept. 2009 until this past week at US Customs at LAX. The tracking info on the TNT tracking website has said, up until this past week, 'Held at US Customs for inspection." My friend had thought that they had seized the package and would be expecting a customs seizure letter notice.

Should my friend accept delivery of the package? Are the sneaky US Customs ppl up to no good ? My friend lives in the state of Washington in the USA where I don't think HCG is a controlled substance (though I know, illegal to possess without a script.) What should I tell him to do?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
man to be safe I would not accept the package. I really dont think they would worry about such a small amount but you to be safe I would not accept it. Just re order from a different place and send to a different mailing address

codywaters

codywaters

Awards
man to be safe I would not accept the package. I really dont think they would worry about such a small amount but you to be safe I would not accept it. Just re order from a different place and send to a different mailing address
agreed, dont risk it

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Is hCG even illegal? I'm guessing it's a state issue if anything.

big bad mike

Awards
it's perfectly acceptable and EXPECTANT to have them drop the package, with or without a signature to your home or any location designated for you personally. if anyone so much as picks the package up or brings the package inside the home, *boom* there's the probable cause for arrest. sneaky? yes. legally sneaky? yes.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
This may be a little off topic, but if one were using overseas connections that require a signature are there any clues or hints to spot or avoid a controlled delivery?

Crowbar

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
it's perfectly acceptable and EXPECTANT to have them drop the package, with or without a signature to your home or any location designated for you personally. if anyone so much as picks the package up or brings the package inside the home, *boom* there's the probable cause for arrest. sneaky? yes. legally sneaky? yes.
the package has to be opened for any charges to be considered for filing, just bringing into the home would only allow for a warrant.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HCG is only illegal under the Legend Drugs laws, it is not a controlled class III substance like testosterone or deca, etc. I would think the odds of them even attempting to prosecute him over 3 vials of hcg with a whopping street value of around $100 is pretty low.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
HCG is only illegal under the Legend Drugs laws, it is not a controlled class III substance like testosterone or deca, etc. I would think the odds of them even attempting to prosecute him over 3 vials of hcg with a whopping street value of around $100 is pretty low.
yeah i would believe this as well.

living2die

living2die

Awards
Thanks for all your responses...too boot, the HCG has probably lost considerable potency sitting in a hot steamy, LAX US Customs warehouse for four months, so I bet that as of this moment, most of the HCG has already degraded.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah, if its not reconstituted, it should be pretty minimally affected.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
Not to hijack as this sort of related but what about ordering serms from outside of us? how dangerous is this and what are the odds of them being seized?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
far better to order SERMS domestically in my opinion, unless they happen to be sold as non-prescription where you are ordering from.

SeanEH

Awards
Not to hijack as this sort of related but what about ordering serms from outside of us? how dangerous is this and what are the odds of them being seized?
Never had anything seized in 10 years of doing this. I'm pretty sure they've opened my package and taped it back up several times too. Somebody definitely has, but I guess it could've been postal inspectors and not customs.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
far better to order SERMS domestically in my opinion, unless they happen to be sold as non-prescription where you are ordering from.
Domestic tabs or the research chems? THe places I'ce checked outside US sell them as no script needed.

Never had anything seized in 10 years of doing this. I'm pretty sure they've opened my package and taped it back up several times too. Somebody definitely has, but I guess it could've been postal inspectors and not customs.
Dude that is some good news. Now i just need to narrow down the sites I might use....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Domestic tabs or the research chems? THe places I'ce checked outside US sell them as no script needed.
realistically whether its tabs or research chems doesn't matter either falls into the category of Legend Drugs - drugs that are sold as prescription that aren't scheduled drugs, but that you have without having a prescription. Again tho, have seen no evidence of a conviction on those lines for any of the bodybuilding ancillary products.

The primary reason its safer to get it domestically is that it doesn't pass thru customs. Potentially getting caught once (if they do) puts you on a watch list for unknown periods of time.

WolfJFlywheel

Awards
realistically whether its tabs or research chems doesn't matter either falls into the category of Legend Drugs - drugs that are sold as prescription that aren't scheduled drugs, but that you have without having a prescription. Again tho, have seen no evidence of a conviction on those lines for any of the bodybuilding ancillary products.

The primary reason its safer to get it domestically is that it doesn't pass thru customs. Potentially getting caught once (if they do) puts you on a watch list for unknown periods of time.
I didnt figure the "no script needed" would carry any weight but I would trust the tabs more than any research chems. Tough decision either way. Not for most I guess, but it is for me.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So long as its not an injectible, customs will generally let reasonable quantities of pharmaceuticals be imported. Reasonable being a 90 day supply or less at normal doses.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

its such BS. you can get clom tabs for under 20$ but domestic research chems are 50-60 .

its a really tough decision

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
the package has to be opened for any charges to be considered for filing, just bringing into the home would only allow for a warrant.
yes, at the customs the package needs to be opened and inspected for a filing. my uncle actually got arrested a couple years ago for this. an agent was dressed as a delivery driver, my uncle signed for the package, 5 minutes later, doorbell rings and hes in handcuffs. and thats what might be happening. they might search it, not send a seizure letter, and come get him.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
yes, at the customs the package needs to be opened and inspected for a filing. my uncle actually got arrested a couple years ago for this. an agent was dressed as a delivery driver, my uncle signed for the package, 5 minutes later, doorbell rings and hes in handcuffs. and thats what might be happening. they might search it, not send a seizure letter, and come get him.
what did he order? and how much?

Pumper

Awards
I got some winny jacked but they left my nolva in the package. There was US custom tape across the package and a letter in the package. I think they'd be more likely to come after me having 30ml of winny than your buddy having some hcg.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this really that big of a red flag?

My Clomid sat at customs for inspection for what I recall was probably a week. I think my tracking message was "Inbound at Customs," so maybe this is different. I even picked it up at the post office, because I wasnt home when they tried to deliver it.