Storing HCG how??

1. New Member
    Answers

Storing HCG how??

I got 5000iu HCG boxes and I have to admit, i am new to HCG.I was thinking of using 1500iu twice a week throughout my cycle.How do i keep the HCG sterile once I get it into slin pins.If its in the slin syringes is that considered sterile and safe for storage in the fridge.Can i just take them out of the fridge and jab it straight when i need it.I am lost here.I am worried about cleanliness and sterility.Also will the needles rust or something.I never done cool fridge needles before,lol.Any help would be appreciated.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Why such a high dose so often? I'd x-fer the amount I needed for the cycle into a sealed sterile vial and just draw up what I wanted for each shot. This is assuming the HCG is already suspended in something. If it is in the amps, I'm not sure if you can mix it all up and store it without it getting ruined.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

3. New Member
    Answers

Take the vial with the powder and mix it with 1cc bac water and then transfer it into a 10cc sterile vial. Add an additional 7 cc of bac water to the vial, use a 25 gauge needle to vent while adding to vial, and store it in the fridge.
    Shoot 1/2cc twice a week for 8 weeks ending when your cycle ends prior to PCT, nice and simple. With 5000iu you will be shooting 312.5 with each injection or 625 a week which should be enough to keep the boys 'happy' during cycle. The HCG should hold for about 60 days in bac water so...8 weeks x 7 days = 56 days.

•   

4. New Member
    Answers

If you don't think 625 a week is enough to cover your needs, you could alway always go for 7cc over 7 weeks = 714iu per week, 6cc over 6 weeks = 833iu, or 5cc over 5 weeks = 1000iu. If you have more than 5000iu you could of course vary/match it to you cycle length. The recommendations I have read, though, suggest to keep it to 1000iu or less while running it through a cycle duration.

5. New Member
    Answers

Thanks guys for the help.Problem is I will have to find some sterile vials and BA.BA=Bacteriostatic Water right.1fast sells this.Its the same??Can i get the vials at pharmacies?

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

BA is Benzyl Alcohol. You want BW which is Bacteriostatic water. Sealed sterile vials are not that hard to come across. www.getpinz.com has both BW and vials.

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

7. New Member
    Answers

Thanks manbeast,I have placed my order with them.Does anyone know how long an empty vial will stay sterile.Can i keep them for lets say a year.

8. New Member
    Answers

Most of my friends are doin 5000iu a week.I am gonna save alot by just using 5000iu for my whole cycle.I will have so many left over. Thanks for all the help guys.

9. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by myofreak
    Most of my friends are doin 5000iu a week.I am gonna save alot by just using 5000iu for my whole cycle.I will have so many left over. Thanks for all the help guys.
    That much HCG in a week throughout a cycle?!!! That's 10x more of a potential long term problem than a resonable cycle.

I have heard of it at lower doses over a long term in the 400-700 iu range. and larger doses for short term like 5-10k iu's over three weeks taken every 5 days (as part of PCT). Never have I heard of someone taking 5k iu's HCG/week throughout a cycle.

10. Advanced Member
    Answers

most bro's do 500iu's every sat+sun

11. New Member
    Answers

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Tahq
    Take the vial with the powder and mix it with 1cc bac water and then transfer it into a 10cc sterile vial. Add an additional 7 cc of bac water to the vial, use a 25 gauge needle to vent while adding to vial, and store it in the fridge.
    Shoot 1/2cc twice a week for 8 weeks ending when your cycle ends prior to PCT, nice and simple. With 5000iu you will be shooting 312.5 with each injection or 625 a week which should be enough to keep the boys 'happy' during cycle. The HCG should hold for about 60 days in bac water so...8 weeks x 7 days = 56 days.
    What gauge needle is HCG typically injected with?

DREi

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Depends on if you go IM or sub-q, the standard needles apply there.

ManBeast

13. New Member
    Answers

29g 1/2" slin pin will work fine for injecting sub-q or IM, unless you gonna shoot gluts. Since its a small gauge and only twice a week, its pretty easy and painless to rotate between delts and/or pecs for IM.

14. New Member
    Answers

A steile vial will stay sterile until you contaminate it, so if your not going to use it then don't stick a needle in it.
    And yes, HCG pulled up in slin pins are considered sterile unless contaminated. It you are pulling the HCG out of a vial, then swab the top of the vial with alcohol before every injection. This will help to maintain sterility.

15. New Member
    Answers

My pals are doing 5000iu for the last three weeks of their cycle.That would be 5000 each week for 3 weeks.Wont that desensitize LH at that dose.

16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

I believe that it desensitizes the leydig cells' response to LH.

ManBeast

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to store PHs/how long do they last?
    By warbird01 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-27-2007, 11:41 AM
  2. Mixing/storing HCG
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2007, 11:41 AM
  3. How to store HCG?
    By ingo_1978 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 03:04 PM
  4. Storing HCG