(FINEPLEX) Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione

tjones2787

Awards
I am currently taking this. I am very new to this PH game. To my knowledge this is the same as Finigenx just a different name... Is that correct?

I am a week into this cycle and as far as I feel Moderate strength gains. Is there something I can stack this with for increased gains???

Also should I be taking a 30 day cycle or 60 day cycle???

Thanks in advance...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
whats ur pct looking like for this? how high are u dosing it? what prior ph experience do u have?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend against cycling this for 60 days. You are looking at 8 weeks on a "tren" oral product.

I hope you got a clean version and not some of the tainted crap that is floating around.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I highly recommend against cycling this for 60 days. You are looking at 8 weeks on a "tren" oral product.

I hope you got a clean version and not some of the tainted crap that is floating around.
u didnt mean run it for 8 weeks but 60 days is bad i hope. because thats the same amount of time...

tjones2787

Awards
This is my first PH ive run... PCT is nolva and its 50 mg a pill and two pills a day. 100 mg /day.

tjones2787

Awards
i am also taking
creatine 500
nitor
ets
plama jet
hydro whey protein
casein protein.
and milk thistle

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if its ur first ph run i wouldnt go higher then 120mg at the very most. and i wouldnt go longer then 6 weeks with only nolva for pct. have u got anything for prolactin, cortisol, natty test booster? how are u planning on running the nolva? i would have an ai to prevent estro rebound but thats ur choice i guess

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
btw since noone asked what are ur stats? age, weight , ht, years lifting etc..

tjones2787

Awards
damn sanchez there is much for me to learn. what would you recommend for pct along w/ nolva or instead of nolva? I am very new to this and searching isnt getting me the exact answers i need.

I really appreciate it.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ok im not gonna be a **** like some people would but honestly bro u shouldve had everything for pct BEFORE starting the cycle. im sure uve heard failing to plan is planning to fail well thats never more true then when it comes to running a cycle. if u are going to run the tren for a full 6 weeks then i would buy some P5P, Vitex, or vitex and 1-carboxy or another L-Dopa product. those will reduce prolactin and since tren is a progestin it will lessen the chance for gyno AS long as you keep estrogen under control it wont be a problem anyway but those three can help. also get a natty test booster for PCT. take ur pick but the ones that get the best feedback are testopro, Recycle, sustain alpha, Diesel test, post cycle assist, Drive, stoked and many more. if u want to run a cort control product reduce XT and suppress C are two good ones and lean xtreme is another more pricey option. and as far as an ai Id go with either 6-bromo or atd whichever one you have experience with and kno works for you.

PCT
NOLVA 40/40/20/20
Test booster 0/0/X/X/X/X
Cort Control 0/0/X/X/X/X
AI of your choice using ATD as an example 0/0/50/50/25/25
and get some vitex and carboxy and run it on cycle and thru pct. idk if u are taking cycle support but i would get something for blood pressure and at least some NAC and ala

tjones2787

Awards
is there anything i can stack w my tren for better results?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I would not be stacking for your first cycle.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u DO NOT NEED TO STACK bro seriously. just be patient. if u have your diet and training dialed in like it should be before even considering a cycle and exhausting all other options then tren should yield nice strength and lean gains. how old are you BTW?

tjones2787

Awards
ok i def wont stack wasnt sure if i was doing it wrong. i appreciate all the good feedback... keep it coming please

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
23.6% BF? you running the tren to cut or what

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first PH ive run... PCT is nolva and its 50 mg a pill and two pills a day. 100 mg /day.
Are you sure its nolva in 50mg pills? I know clomid can be found in 25 a7 50 mg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
23.6% BF? you running the tren to cut or what
u shouldnt even have to ask this.

tjones ur bf% is way too high to be using steroids. get ur diet dialed in and do cardio 4 times per week. dont expect much of anything out steroids with high bf% because nothing will be visible.

now if ur a powerlifter, then thats another story.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
im just going to go out on a whim here, but im more than willing to bet he's not a powerlifter LOL.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't clomid be better for PCT after a tren compound?!

//CC

tjones2787

Awards
well im going by a weigh watchers scale that calculates body fat lbs and body fat %... I honestly dont know how accurate this thing is. I am not fat by any means jus a pinch around my stomach...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u shouldnt even have to ask this.

tjones ur bf% is way too high to be using steroids. get ur diet dialed in and do cardio 4 times per week. dont expect much of anything out steroids with high bf% because nothing will be visible.

now if ur a powerlifter, then thats another story.
i was hoping that number was wrong actually.

P5SKY: I dont think the OP was refering to 50mg nolva i think he was talking about the tren

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
u didnt mean run it for 8 weeks but 60 days is bad i hope. because thats the same amount of time...
No, I said do not run this for 60 days BECAUSE he would be looking at 8 weeks on this product which is probably tainted with crap...