PCT booster?

MeanOLMan

Awards
Alright, I have recently heard about proviron (dht) being somewhat useful post cycle since it lets LH recover and has minimal inhibition. My question regards to Avant Labs product IN-rage, a "5-AA Intraoral Preworkout Stimulus." 5AA is dht and nothing more. This product sopposedly lasts about 30 minutes maximum after a dose. Could I use this post cycle one time before my workout for motivation and not have it slow recovery????? I mean the half life is ridiculously short so I mean it sounds reasonable? any thoughts before I add it to my arsenal???? thanks ....

Crotalus

Awards
I tried the Methyl 5aa liquid ( 10mg/ml) before workouts like some here suggested since I was looking for a future replacement for 'Never-fail' ephedrine.

But as far as a pre workout stimulent, I got nothing from it.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Someone has to know something about this product. I would think it wouldnt do anything at all in regards to inhibition because its like a 30 minute stimulant? I just wanna keep hitting the gym with intensity and aggression post cycle ya know?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
For better results of your completed cycle you want to lessen your level of intensity during your PCT. Otherwise your recovery could be slowed.

As far as the In-Rage goes, I have no knowledge about this product. It seems to me that since the price dropped from $24.99 down to $10.00, that it's not all that popular. If you want info on this product read the reviews on the BN site. You can also use this sites extraordinary SEARCH feature located on the main page. Just put the word in and you will find a bunch of old threads about In-Rage.

Best of luck to ya.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alright, I have recently heard about proviron (dht) being somewhat useful post cycle since it lets LH recover and has minimal inhibition. .......

Notwithstanding the short halflife of M5AA, but where did you hear that DHT has less inhibition? I would've thought that DHT is even more suppressive.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Well I have been reading Nelson Montana's articles and advice lately, so I understand he favors proviron and arimidex post cycle more so then the standard clomid and nolva therapy. He basically just implies that proviron doesnt inhibit LH and cushions the crash with minimal inhibition. Not that IN-rage is even remotely close to the effects of proviron as far as an anti-estrogen, but I just basically wanna know if this stimulant of 5-AA will hinder recovery? My instincts tell me no.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know I will get flamed for this, but I add Grotropin from pinnacle to every PCT along with my nolva and omegas. I never miss a beat.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well I have been reading Nelson Montana's articles and advice lately, so I understand he favors proviron and arimidex post cycle more so then the standard clomid and nolva therapy. He basically just implies that proviron doesnt inhibit LH and cushions the crash with minimal inhibition. Not that IN-rage is even remotely close to the effects of proviron as far as an anti-estrogen, but I just basically wanna know if this stimulant of 5-AA will hinder recovery? My instincts tell me no.
Montana is not respected around many forums as a source of information. He says clomid/nolva is crap for PCT. DHT of course inhibits recovery. Taking just a little for pre-workout won't be so bad but its still suppressive. You know your own body best to plan how soon you want to recover fully.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Proviron can be used in a cycle as an AI but is too suppressive to use PCT. I would never run anything suppressive during PCT...

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I would think if you did it once every month you probably wont have a problem, but using it once per week or more and i think it will suppress. and since you wont be taking any additional hormones youll be bascially inhibiting without replacing it. (think test level of a 80 year old).

propho

Awards
  • Established
I'm severely confused now.. so M5AA will lower test?? I thought it directly converted to dht.. and dht in turn was something that kind of prevented estrogen?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
This is really a question for Chemo and Bobo.

DHT is still an androgen, short half life or not...

The energizing/strength improving qualities of 5AA/DHT may only last for 30 minutes BUT I'd willing to bet that the metabolites and analogues of DHT would stick around longer resulting in negative feedback to some degree.

I just wouldn't risk it during PCT but then again I err on the side of caution.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm severely confused now.. so M5AA will lower test?? I thought it directly converted to dht.. and dht in turn was something that kind of prevented estrogen?
DHT/M5AA will suppress the HPTA. What you were reading is the bodies own production of DHT which seems to inhibit gyno. Exogenous M5AA/DHT would have the same effect of inhibiting gyno as well but they will suppress the HPTA.