how much 6bromo on a pulse?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I pulsed SD for a brief period rather successfuly using 25mg ATD @ night but now I've got my hands on some 6bromo (advance PCT).

How much per night would you guys recommend?

thanks again

Suryoyo

Awards
Serm is the best Pct for S-drol, now that you have the 6-bromo do 3caps every day and taper down succesivt to week 4.

My advice, get nolva if you can

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
oops, my bad. i meant how much 6bromo on cycle for a pulse. thanks though

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used 50mg of 6bromo(1 Hyperdrol) every night during my epi pulse. If possible I would have only used 25mg nightly.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i'm wondering whether to use 25mg or 50mg. i've not yet been able to find an answer.

thanks for any further input on this guys!

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
NB: I ask because in the pulsing thread Dr D is always referring to HDX2 which is 50mg of 6br/cap.

So, 25mg, 50mg, or 100mg/night on a pulse - any ideas?

thanks again

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I would just go with what you have, I have some hx2 leftover so I am going to use that on off days which is 50mg, if you have advanced pct or just 6-bromo caps try out just 25mgs, I was taking 200mg a day and I loved it, I don't think you can go wrong with 50mg, at 200 I did not have sore joints or anything and was pretty dry, but I would not go to 100mg because this AI will raise LDL and lower hdl, I had bloodwork done after running massfx and hdx2 and they were both out of normal range

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
interesting point jayts. im trawling through the thread and have not yet come across a quote from Dr D yet where he states how much 6bromo to use

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
interesting point jayts. im trawling through the thread and have not yet come across a quote from Dr D yet where he states how much 6bromo to use
I'm not sure if this helps, but I found this in post #35.

The 6-Br would be great for this. I have used ATD when on and it definitely attenuates shutdown. A 6-Br bases product, especially with a cAMP booster too like Hyperdrol would be perfect. Just use it at low doses, like half the label recommendation or only on off days. That should be plenty for some extra insurance. Even just 1 cap a day would probably just to be safe.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
thanks marco, i saw that post.

i'm trying to read between the lines (but bearing in mind i only have advance pct to hand) as to which he thinks is better:

1 cap a day (50mg) or half the recommended HDX2 dose which is 100mg (recommended dose is 4x HDX2).

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
thanks marco, i saw that post.

i'm trying to read between the lines (but bearing in mind i only have advance pct to hand) as to which he thinks is better:

1 cap a day (50mg) or half the recommended HDX2 dose which is 100mg (recommended dose is 4x HDX2).
If I remember right and my interpretations were correct, I'd say 50 mg a day. 100 mg if taken only on off days.

But don't quote me on that.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Originally Posted by hman85
Hey dr have a question for you. I read different things just want your input. should i run half doses of hyperdrol everyday or just off days and should i take it at night or during the day?
Yes, daily is very nice with HD. Spread it out. If you elect to use on off days only for economy sake (this is still suffecient to discourage shutdown) then take the whole dose at night.
After thinking about it, I'm still confused. But it seems like he's saying 100 mg EOD at night.

DR. D. Por favor?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
After thinking about it, I'm still confused. But it seems like he's saying 100 mg EOD at night.

DR. D. Por favor?
dont think Dr D posts here any more.

hopefully some more pulsers can chip in who've ran 6bromo