Girlfriend concerned about Chineese HGH

bengelha

Awards
I got my girlfriend to try HGH we are in our 40's so it can help quite a bit. She had an allergic reaction to the pricing. I told her about a friend that gets it for 2.50 an IU because it is from China. My parents say do not use anything from China and I do not trust them. However my friend has been using it along with 50 other people for 6 months, says he has it checked by a lab with each batch and that it is fine.

Then she calls an American HGH company this morning and they tell her chineese HGH is 'contaminated'.

Has anyone ever had contaminated HGH from china or even heard of someone who has ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ask the guy who says he has it checked by a lab what lab it is, and how they check it (ie he is lying).

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Virtually all the GH running around out there now is from China.....Ive literally seen hundreds of kits used and have not seen any issues....Is there a possibility of an issue? Sure....

holy

bengelha

Awards
Virtually all the GH running around out there now is from China.....Ive literally seen hundreds of kits used and have not seen any issues....Is there a possibility of an issue? Sure....

holy
Thanks guys.

So a clarification. When you say the GH out there you mean the grey market? I got omnitrope and I am pretty sure where it is from. However the other stuff I got from an american anti-aging clinic is the kind you have to reconstitute. It is 'TEV-TROPIN' from Gate pharmaceuticals. Both of these are expensive and I justify it because I am billing lots of overtime, 50-70 hours submitted each week. I figured I would the cost issue later.

Are you thinking these names are sourcing it in China ? Or just everything on the grey market ?

$THANKS$ This is a lot of money and a pretty important decision, so far the talk of 'contaminated' chineese products just sounds like rumors to discredit the cheaper product.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I would always prefer to get GH from a pharmacy here, but as you indicate, the prices are asinine compared to the available Chinese GH.....

I would continue to use what you can afford, and when it becomes an issue switch to the generics, and have no worries...

holy

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Are you asking if the non prescript hgh is coming from the same place as big pharma's prescript hgh?

China's hgh supply which you see all over the internet in these UG labs can be contaminated, we have no possible idea if it is tested or not and would be major fools to believe that it is pure unless we have it tested ourselves.

At the same time, I could go to walmart and fill a script for codone and not know if its spiked but the chances are greatly reduced when you have controls in place rather than some guy in a chicken house in asia.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
One more thing, if you do have it tested then you might as well opt for pharma grade because by the time you finish paying for testing, you are going to be out of some funds...unless you take one batch and assume every batch is good due to a random test on one batch.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you asking if the non prescript hgh is coming from the same place as big pharma's prescript hgh?

China's hgh supply which you see all over the internet in these UG labs can be contaminated, we have no possible idea if it is tested or not and would be major fools to believe that it is pure unless we have it tested ourselves.

At the same time, I could go to walmart and fill a script for codone and not know if its spiked but the chances are greatly reduced when you have controls in place rather than some guy in a chicken house in asia.
Hmmm.. I am confused here.... I do not understand your sentiment. You do understand that there is not a UG Lab producing HGH, correct?

purelife1

most of the gh coming from china is just fine ive used several kits from there with no problems..however this is always a chance of contamination but i would say around 80% of gh bought on grey market is from china..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys.

So a clarification. When you say the GH out there you mean the grey market? I got omnitrope and I am pretty sure where it is from. However the other stuff I got from an american anti-aging clinic is the kind you have to reconstitute. It is 'TEV-TROPIN' from Gate pharmaceuticals. Both of these are expensive and I justify it because I am billing lots of overtime, 50-70 hours submitted each week. I figured I would the cost issue later.
if you got gh you didn't have to reconstitute, it was garbage almost certainly.

bengelha

Awards
Hmmm.. I am confused here.... I do not understand your sentiment. You do understand that there is not a UG Lab producing HGH, correct?
Now I am even more confused.

UG Labs = any underground labratories manufacturing gear.

Your saying there are no underground labs? What I want to know is

1) Is chinese safe
2) Is there any chance I am paying American prices for American names but in reality it is sourced in China.

My guy said he has a high minimum order and from that batch he has one vial tested at qwest labs thru a friend.

I think his 6 months of usage along with his crowd is the best testmimonial.

Here is a thread that seems to cover the topic well.

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/anabolic-steroids-anabolic-chemistry-testosterone-enhancers/48609-ug-labs-rip.html

Thanks!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

1) Is chinese safe
2) Is there any chance I am paying American prices for American names but in reality it is sourced in China.

My guy said he has a high minimum order and from that batch he has one vial tested at qwest labs thru a friend.

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/anabolic-steroids-anabolic-chemistry-testosterone-enhancers/48609-ug-labs-rip.html

Thanks!
UG labs manufacture steroids, because it is no more than adding powder to oils.

Manufacturing a peptides is a whole other ball game.

Now UG Labs do distribute HGH, but they come from other manufactures. Look at the name of the product and research if it is legit.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
there are no UG labs making gh, as they don't have the equipment. Chinese can be safe, I don't know of or have ever heard of anyone who had health issues due to use. It also can be fake though, sometimes hcg is sold as GH. Yes, what is sold as american if you don't get it by prescription from an HRT clinic can be just the same chinese crap at higher markup.

And your "friend" is probably lying about quest testing it. The only good tests for gh involve doing a blood test on a person, injecting and then another blood test.

bengelha

Awards
correct should come in little vials of white powder you reconstitute when ready to use
This is a prescription straight from a doc, it comes in a glass cartridge that must be kept chilled. It is for short kids to use or their parents to use without spooking the kids, simple, no mixing, easy to get the does right with the little window.

http://www.omnitrope.com/omnitrope/index.html

But VERY expensive, just like the reconstitute I get from the antii-aging company.

The cartridge started giving me serious carpal tunnel and numb hands and arms which I solved. Anyway perfect delivery method for a girlfriend to tryout before she has to start mixing and needling. The pen is a simple screw on tip each day.

bengelha

Awards
there are no UG labs making gh, as they don't have the equipment. Chinese can be safe, I don't know of or have ever heard of anyone who had health issues due to use. It also can be fake though, sometimes hcg is sold as GH. Yes, what is sold as american if you don't get it by prescription from an HRT clinic can be just the same chinese crap at higher markup.

And your "friend" is probably lying about quest testing it. The only good tests for gh involve doing a blood test on a person, injecting and then another blood test.
Interesting, I will have to quiz him a bit more on this when I see him today.

Thanks!

bengelha

Awards
Oh for the record. The glass cartridges had a profound effect. Before the carpal tunnel and numbness I lost all ab fat and was having trouble finding a site to inject. But my motivation for doing this was that my neck MRI came back with 'Degeneration' in my C-2 and C-5 facet joints and Doctors told me it was age related degeneration and offered me nothing just said suck it up. Refused HGH. It was so painful I could not even drive a car over a bump or turn to clear for traffic, rehab was out of the question. 1 month later I felt like a new man then I did my first cycle of test and deca and I forgot all about the neck.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that stuff is good, but you were probably paying $15/iu for it

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I know, but I can't edit post on my phone so I just said "duck" it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

1) Is chinese safe

Thanks!
No when I said UG I wasn't talking about creating but selling but I may have stated creating in my statement....he's saying they aren't creating it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I will have to quiz him a bit more on this when I see him today.

Thanks!
Hence my mentioning that it's going to cost more

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
my uncle was in China for 2yrs and he would get all his stuff there and I was like is it
safe? and he said O yeah same thing you get in the US just not as much $$

bengelha

Awards
Yeah its wallet rape but getting healthy was goal #1, then I was able to wash and dry my hair without feeling knives in my neck, run and play catch with my kid, go skiing etc. Then I was able to do my first cycle and lift heavy and put on 15 lbs of muscle.

Now that I have arrived at my goals it is time to think about my financial goals. I do not need to be paying skyhigh rates if the risk is the same. It sounds like there is no more risk with the Chinese stuff. My friend has not grown a 3rd eye or anything, placed 2nd in the body building comp and has a small army of followers happy paying 2.5 an IU.

Think I will go visit him now over lunch.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
If he has found a reliable source then I wouldn't knock it. As long as he has a long history of using that company, go for it.

The issue that I was finding is that most of the labs were iffy at best. I used a source gathered from a reputable person and ordered another product, got it tested and it was good product, or 95 percent at least.

bengelha

Awards
If he has found a reliable source then I wouldn't knock it. As long as he has a long history of using that company, go for it.

The issue that I was finding is that most of the labs were iffy at best. I used a source gathered from a reputable person and ordered another product, got it tested and it was good product, or 95 percent at least.
What did the testing involve ?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
What did the testing involve ?
When I said "another product", I meant something totally different outside the scope of muscle builder/hgh/steroid.

If you want to know what THAT was then PM me. But, that which I ordered and had tested had nothing to do with this thread. I was just assuring him that there are SOME reliable sources for various things out there.