Anabolics and immune system

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
When during an anabolic cycle is your immune system weakened?

shawn213

Awards
I think that there is strong evidence that different steriods like testosterone, may have a negative effect on your immune system, while others such as Nandrolone may actually stimulate your immue system. I always consider using vitiman c and zinc.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
im interested in SD, phera, and h-drol but is there points in a cycle that puts more or less stress on the immune system like right before pct? or so on

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
im interested in SD, phera, and h-drol but is there points in a cycle that puts more or less stress on the immune system like right before pct? or so on
phera weakens it within the first few days.. i got a cold right at the beginning both time i've used.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
did you get over the sickness or did it mess with your whole cycle

bengelha

Awards
I was diagnosed with pancolits - Ulcerative Colitis througout my large intestine. I think I have it beat. I am off all meds.

I love the fact that test suppresses immune system killer T-cells activity, many people with UC pay thousand for powerful immunossuppressive drugs. They are warned it could result in cancer.

Why do that when I can just take Test :)

One theory is that the T-cells simplly go into the skin and are not longer in blood where the scientists are looking. Test prepares us for battle wounds apparently.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
good to know but would be best if they were in both places

Thinker

Awards
It can both increase and decrease. Three factors are how the cycle affects your estrogen levels, what serm you use and how much pressure the anabolic agent in question puts on other organs such as your liver. If your liver is under pressure (if the anabolic is methyl) it isn't as effective at removing pathogens putting pressure on your immune system. For instance pages 27 / 28 in the following talk about ways estrogen may aide or worsen certain conditions including some immune. Does your anabolic aromatize or not?

gupea.ub.gu.se/dspace/bitstream/2077/9562/1/Ramber%C3%A4ttelse.pdf

Your question is to general to give a good answer.

bengelha

Awards
good to know but would be best if they were in both places
Best for you but not for me ;)

It is some serious stuff. Doctors offered me the cure of removing my intestines - LOL. Uh no thanks I replied. I was down to 130 lbs.

Then the most feared thing of all 'catabolic' steroids treatment of 120 mg PREDNISONE IV.

I deserved that cycle last month - dang. :) A little gift from me to me.

Oh you can also take human hookworms, they release something while being a parasite that tells the immune system 'move along - nothing to see here'.

That is thousands too not to mention pretty creepy.

I got my ideas from Laird on RIDING GIANTS, that guy was only eating food you could get 500 years ago, so in the hospital I decided to try that and went salmon and plain yogurt only for 60 days. I may feel cured but I cannot get insurance as an independent consultant because of it so I work thru the agency and use the crummy group plan but got my daughter a sweet medical policy for herself.

Here is to test - I love the stuff. Now back to talking myself out of abusing it, just using it.

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
they dont aromatize. sorry to hear that beng