AMMO-ALPHA MASS,LMA PRO

GETSUM750

GETSUM750

Awards
Okay so im thinking bout taking this stack and heared its a really stong cycle.So im checking to see if anyone knows these components and what kind of serum i should take that would comploment this cycle,Its two bottles I'll list below .Any Advice if anyone thinks its good stuff or not would be helpful,,,Thanx

1.)LMA PRO=13-Ethyl-3-Methoxy-Gona-2,5(10)-Diene-17-One-30mg
=4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol-25mg

2.)Alpha mass=2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one,17b-ol 10mg
17a-methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol 15mg

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
You're going to have to wait more than 1 hour for a response.

Alpha Mass looks to be a mixture of Phera-plex and Superdrol. LMA Pro is Tren and Hdrol. Both of these products have the possibility of strong side effects so if this is your first venture into PHs avoid these and go with single PH dose.

Cycle Assist is a definite need for these if you run them and I would highly recommend a SERM rather than relying on an OTC PCT.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Just re-read your post, Are you saying you are thinking about stacking both products??? Taking 4 oral PHs at once is a recipe for disaster and a sure way to do your body some real damage.

jeremiah0079

Awards
If I was you I would try the LMA pro first to see how you respond, the alpha mass is a really strong product, plus I was curious about running the lma pro myself, would like to see how it turns out.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
You're going to have to wait more than 1 hour for a response.

Alpha Mass looks to be a mixture of Phera-plex and Superdrol. LMA Pro is Tren and Hdrol. Both of these products have the possibility of strong side effects so if this is your first venture into PHs avoid these and go with single PH dose.

Cycle Assist is a definite need for these if you run them and I would highly recommend a SERM rather than relying on an OTC PCT.
LMA PRO is not tren that 13-ethyl is not tren thats max lmg, a progestin similar to "tren" but not the same. To the OP I would not run both at the same time, stacking 4 very strong orals at the same time? why? have you even run each compound by itself before? if not then how are you going to know which of the four compounds is giving u bad side effects? what compounds have you run before?

GETSUM750

GETSUM750

Awards
I was gonna take KICKSTART RX It's made by the same Company and these are the components.I've taken it before and its pretty Solid.This is not my first Cycle Ive taken Wicked 50 with Tokyo Test.I stacked that cycle twice.That was a legit cycle went from 206lbs to 225lbs in 3months..And kept damn near all my gains..Im sitting at 235 right now and want to take it to the next level..

1.)4-hydroxyandrostenedione-100mg

2.)6-Bromoandrostenedione(6-Bromo)-75mg

GETSUM750

GETSUM750

Awards
What type of serm are most people using these days ????

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`m running the Alpha mass now and it`s not as strong as i thought it would be,it`s been a week now and i`m taking 3 caps ed...I wasn`t sure what to expect as i haven`t had either sdrol or pplex before.

I was considering the LMA pro too as it is suggested by AMMO to be a very good stack with the Alpha,but i was also concerned at stacking four orals,and then it might not be as bad as it sounds as i think LMAs compounds are non methyls,correct me if i`m wrong...Halodrol is a Methyl so it`s not so good then.

On the side of my bottle of Alpha it suggests stacking with LMG,but if you visit their website and look at the products they have deleted this suggestion from the labels.

Good luck with the AMMO products though bro,oh and i`m running Tamoxifen 60mg on day one then 40mg for the next five days then 20/20,also going to run ATD.

HAYN

Awards
i was thinking of stacking the LMApro with the susLMG.

YES? NO? MAYBE SO?