30mg m-drol - AnabolicMinds.com

30mg m-drol

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

30mg m-drol

How do you guys feel about it? Todays the start of week 4 of my cycle, and i bumped it from 20 to 30.... Just wondering what you guys think

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

If you feel fine with it, not too much lethargy and your bloodwork is okay, then I don't see a problem doing it for the last week. Have you ran PH's before?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

sound fine to me as long as you were doing okay at 20.. keep us updated
    •   

4. Senior Member

Becareful... Back pumps can be brutal on leg day or doing deads. The increase in sides is the main thing I saw when u went from 20 -> 30mg.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xpballer View Post
    How do you guys feel about it? Todays the start of week 4 of my cycle, and i bumped it from 20 to 30.... Just wondering what you guys think
    What's the reason for bumping it up. Have your gains slowed down? How much weight total have you put on? I'm about to start my mdrol cycle but everyone keeps saying 20 is the sweet spot
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyK7 View Post
    What's the reason for bumping it up. Have your gains slowed down? How much weight total have you put on? I'm about to start my mdrol cycle but everyone keeps saying 20 is the sweet spot
    COuldn't agree mo with Cody here although in his log hes contemplating the same thing!!! i don't find it necessary to go with 4 weeks of m-drol. . .to hard on the liver and the CNS due to teh extensive weight training. . . stick with three weeks. . .and a solid PCT and you should can 10-15 lbs np and keep it! hahah if you do bump it up to 30mg get bloodwork done! and pay attention to your little nutz hahah cuase at 4wks with 30mg of m-drol thats what they should be sooner than lata hahah IMO. . .
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

If I were you I'd enter into PCT. Only those with experience should run SD for 4 weeks....let alone bump it up to 30mg.

Sounds like you need to read this...

Unreal's Guide to Superdrol
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    COuldn't agree mo with Cody here although in his log hes contemplating the same thing!!! i don't find it necessary to go with 4 weeks of m-drol. . .to hard on the liver and the CNS due to teh extensive weight training. . . stick with three weeks. . .and a solid PCT and you should can 10-15 lbs np and keep it! hahah if you do bump it up to 30mg get bloodwork done! and pay attention to your little nutz hahah cuase at 4wks with 30mg of m-drol thats what they should be sooner than lata hahah IMO. . .
    My thread I was the one saying I would cut it short but the other guy was saying I wouldn't keep my gains if I stopped short which makes no sense at all. I've stopped cycles early before usually the 4th week the gains slow down and I usually go ahead and wrap it up.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CodyK7 View Post
    My thread I was the one saying I would cut it short but the other guy was saying I wouldn't keep my gains if I stopped short which makes no sense at all. I've stopped cycles early before usually the 4th week the gains slow down and I usually go ahead and wrap it up.
    Wow, you have alot of reps for 56 posts. Impressive. I will have to look at some of your past proverbial posts.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Well, this is my second week of p-plex and my 4th (and last) week of m-drol. The 'sides' are non-existant. I havnt experienced a single back pump, or anything negative really... and i got some intense back pumps when i ran The One. I ran the m-drol 20/20/20/and now 30. Just made this thread to see what people think of 30mg of mdrol.

Oh - and i read unreals SD thread.. thanks though man
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    Wow, you have alot of reps for 56 posts. Impressive. I will have to look at some of your past proverbial posts.
    Noticed that too..?!?!?????

What I was saying about short cycles esp SD...

SD gains are often very hard to keep. Because solo cycles are run for 3-4 wks. These gains come very rapid during a short period. Even with perfect pct they are hard to maintain. Why. Because 3-4 wks does bit allow the body time to adjust to the rapid increase in weight.

This is why many people here have started bridging SD into another compound. This extends the cycle giving the body a longer period to adjust. Read Unreals SD guide. Through talks with him I set up my last SD -> phera cycle. Gained 22lbs and had no problem keeping any during pct and months after. But instead of 3-4wks the cycle was 6. Using the last 2 wks to make a few more gains but many to give my body time to adjust. Best cycle to date! Remember as the old saying goes... Easy come, easy go.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Noticed that too..?!?!?????

What I was saying about short cycles esp SD...

SD gains are often very hard to keep. Because solo cycles are run for 3-4 wks. These gains come very rapid during a short period. Even with perfect pct they are hard to maintain. Why. Because 3-4 wks does bit allow the body time to adjust to the rapid increase in weight.

This is why many people here have started bridging SD into another compound. This extends the cycle giving the body a longer period to adjust. Read Unreals SD guide. Through talks with him I set up my last SD -> phera cycle. Gained 22lbs and had no problem keeping any during pct and months after. But instead of 3-4wks the cycle was 6. Using the last 2 wks to make a few more gains but many to give my body time to adjust. Best cycle to date! Remember as the old saying goes... Easy come, easy go.
    What did ur cycle/pct look like? I'm running m-drol-pplex bridge as well..
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Well, this is my second week of p-plex and my 4th (and last) week of m-drol. The 'sides' are non-existant. I havnt experienced a single back pump, or anything negative really... and i got some intense back pumps when i ran The One. I ran the m-drol 20/20/20/and now 30. Just made this thread to see what people think of 30mg of mdrol.

Oh - and i read unreals SD thread.. thanks though man
    FYI...just because you aren't experience any physical sides does not mean that you are not shutdown, have bad liver values, lipids out of whack, etc. And all the bridges i've seen have SD @ 3 weeks, and PP @ 4 weeks.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    FYI...just because you aren't experience any physical sides does not mean that you are not shutdown, have bad liver values, lipids out of whack, etc. And all the bridges i've seen have SD @ 3 weeks, and PP @ 4 weeks .
    Yeah, i know... Maybe i should have worded it differently. I dont have any physical sides.

but, on a side note, i guess you cant say that anymore... since my bridge is using 4 weeks of m-drol.
  15. Senior Member

What did ur cycle/pct look like? I'm running m-drol-pplex bridge as well..
    There is a log over in cycle section. Will answer all ur ?s.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i wouldnt bump it to 30mg daily. thats just me though. i have run 10mg a day and have had decent gains
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

17. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i wouldnt bump it to 30mg daily. thats just me though. i have run 10mg a day and have had decent gains
    People just equate more compound to mire gains and more strength. Which is true in some respect but it adds a heck of a lot more problems. There is always a point if diminishing returns.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

I still think that there is no reason to bump up to 30 when you know your going to gains some solid muscle with little sides!!! ya dig. . .haha you only get one body mind as well treat it right!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

Yeah, i know... Maybe i should have worded it differently. I dont have any physical sides.

but, on a side note, i guess you cant say that anymore... since my bridge is using 4 weeks of m-drol.
    I was implying that anything outside of the SD @ 3 and PP @ 4 weeks would be potentially unsafe (and some could argue that the standard frontload with SD followed up with PP is unsafe anyways).

Bottom line is you should have queried AM about this before starting your cycle.

Keep us posted on how everything turns out.
  20. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    I was implying that anything outside of the SD @ 3 and PP @ 4 weeks would be potentially unsafe (and some could argue that the standard frontload with SD followed up with PP is unsafe anyways).

Bottom line is you should have queried AM about this before starting your cycle.

Keep us posted on how everything turns out.
    i know man, i was just being a smartass..

on a serious note though, thanks for the concern dude. I posted up in here before i started my cycle, and i've done a lot of reading. i definitely understand and accept the possible risks of this cycle. All i can say is, so far so good.. but this cycle is pretty heavy, so we'll see!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

on a serious note though, thanks for the concern dude. I posted up in here before i started my cycle, and i've done a lot of reading. i definitely understand and accept the possible risks of this cycle. All i can say is, so far so good.. but this cycle is pretty heavy, so we'll see!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  222 lbs.

so how did this turn out for you mate?? i have just finished my second week of m-drol at 20mgs and im wondering whether or not to up it to 30mg for the 3rd and final week? I am currently weighing 104kgs..
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I still think that there is no reason to bump up to 30 when you know your going to gains some solid muscle with little sides!!! ya dig. . .haha you only get one body mind as well treat it right!
    Honestly 5mg for me does a great job, I was dumb before and used up to 30mg on a cycle and had nothing extra but sides to show for it. I would only suggest using 30mg if this is your sixth or tenth run of superdrol, as for me I'm staying with only 5mg for my next 4 cycles.

Also more is not always better or means you will gain more, eating, training and resting guarantees that not just these compounds. Keep that in mind and you will not want to go up to 30mg again my friend.

Fyi I tried an extra 5mg last night and I got crazy calf and back pumps that I never had before running only 5mg so I will not be doing that crap again.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  24. Professional Member

if your doing good at 20 stay at 20 I've probablly run s-drol the most or close to the most out of anyone on here. I've been running it since it first came out. somepeople need more some less but the best amount is the amount your gaining at and not feeling bad.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Running M-drol at 30mg
    By Indiana Jones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 08:25 PM
  2. Epistane at 30mg
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 10:00 PM
  3. up the Drol to 30mg?
    By Sputnik in forum Cycle Info