25$ M-Dien Tabs

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Well, The cat is out of the bag. Sldge and 1Fast are joining forces to put out M-Dien tabs for $25 :eek: Just thought some of you might like to know. :)

L

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do you know the dosage and # of pills per bottle?

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, The cat is out of the bag. Sldge and 1Fast are joining forces to put out M-Dien tabs for $25 :eek: Just thought some of you might like to know. :)

?? I thought it was $15

:saw:

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The better purity material was more then we thought. It is still half as cheap as anyone else on the web. It will be 1mg tabs, 90 tabs per bottle. I should have more info to update everyone hopefully by sunday.

B

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
That was never definite.If $25 is out of your price range then don't buy any. :gore:
Thats easy for you to say...Mr i dont have to pay cause im a beta tester...:gore:

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
What the definite was that I would be the cheapest around and that is still true. I had to pay almost double for the kg, but better purity is well worth it, IMO.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Thats easy for you to say...Mr i dont have to pay cause im a beta tester...:gore:
You got it wrong pal; I paid for everything I got from Sldge from day one. Worth every penny. :shoot:

L

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
$15 would have been awesome, but $25 is still good.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I agree, yes $15 is great, but $25 is great too. that is cheap. Might as well let good people make a little profit

B

Billy the kid

Board Supporter
Awards
You got it wrong pal; I paid for everything I got from Sldge from day one. Worth every penny. :shoot:
HA!
A beta tester who pays for the supps. Thats like michael jordan paying for tennis shoes.LOL

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is about a month. The kilo is being tested, and then its off to get tabbed.

Has anyone realised that even at 3mg/day these bottles are good for t least 2 30 day cycles? That's like $12.50 per cycle! :eek: And some of you are complaining?? :rolleyes:

J

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
thats not 2 cycles, thats one cycle of 30 days at 3mgs/day

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
thats not 2 cycles, thats one cycle of 30 days at 3mgs/day
DOUH!.. You're right. Cut me some slack.I had a rough night last night. :rolleyes: Still, nobody will ever sell it cheaper

J

jkaz182003

Banned
Awards
its aight dawg, i know, its still the best price i have seen anywhere

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
It is the best price I've seen and both guys are standup and care about the customers which makes it even better.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I will have the material tuesday, tested wednesday, tabs (assuming purity) will follow 12-14 days later. I will be giving an update on tuesday in regard to the purity of the material. I had sent PA a good sample to test against bruce's. We will test this incomming batch against that. I have no worries about it as the source I'm getting it from test the materials before sending to me.

A

axiombiological

Awards
You have to run this through the ADMIN/MOD team first. If not you will get the boot. This is your warning.

G

gobig1

Awards
I will have the material tuesday, tested wednesday, tabs (assuming purity) will follow 12-14 days later. I will be giving an update on tuesday in regard to the purity of the material. I had sent PA a good sample to test against bruce's. We will test this incomming batch against that. I have no worries about it as the source I'm getting it from test the materials before sending to me.
1FAST, Any chance you going to carry some powders like 4-OHT-Cyp/Prop, 4-OHN-Cyp/Prop, 5aa-Cyp/Prop for the Home Brewers? Any thing else out there on the horizon for PH powders?

Your 4OHT with no ester is only good for the Topicals.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
You have to run this through the ADMIN/MOD team first. If not you will get the boot. This is your warning.
This character pulled the same thing over at Avant. I'm not sure what to make of it.

To my knowledge, there is a very short list of people with pure M-Dien powder.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
VERY short list.

4OHT cyp/prop wont work because of solubility levels, you would need to inject 10-12cc per week, min.

I should have some more info on 4 oht deca by the end of the week.

A

axiombiological

Awards
This character pulled the same thing over at Avant. I'm not sure what to make of it.

To my knowledge, there is a very short list of people with pure M-Dien powder.
There probably are a very few, but that does not mean that I am not one of the few. I will discuss this with the mods/admins. Once my supply is through, Sledge can have the industry. I'll buy any prohormones I desire through him.

I have been called a "character" before.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering the substance, unless you have proof of purity, we won't discuss it.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Considering the substance, unless you have proof of purity, we won't discuss it.
Yeah, We all know there is at least one kilo of "suspect" powder that was "supposed" to have been dumped. And it wasn't from Sldge.

A

axiombiological

Awards
Yeah, We all know there is at least one kilo of "suspect" powder that was "supposed" to have been dumped. And it wasn't from Sldge.
Before I am able to present evidence to the Admins here, please do not present insinuations of unethical practices on my part.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Before I am able to present evidence to the Admins here, please do not present insinuations of unethical practices on my part.
Prove beyond doubt the purity of your powder and I will step up and make a formal apoligy in this thread. I'm man enough to admit when I am wrong. It's been known to happen. ;)

M

Mr.Striation

Awards
Will there be anytype of buy a certain number get one free like sledge likes to do? Anyway thats a great price, props to Sledge and 1fast.

M

Mr.Striation

Awards
Sldge its no wonder you have such a good name around alot of message boards your products and deals are excellent just wanted to let you know that I really appreciate it.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The raw material supplier tested our material as did PA. It turned out good. Preorders are being done now with bottles expected the 19th.

S

supermanstanley

Awards
The raw material supplier tested our material as did PA. It turned out good. Preorders are being done now with bottles expected the 19th.
That's right Props to 1Fast400 and Sledge!! :D

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
There probably are a very few, but that does not mean that I am not one of the few. I will discuss this with the mods/admins. Once my supply is through, Sledge can have the industry. I'll buy any prohormones I desire through him.

I have been called a "character" before.
Ok, I'm not trying to stir the pot here, but... what does "Once my supply is through, Sledge can have the industry." mean? Are you saying that you want your stuff to sell first before Sledge's?

P

phatbody

Awards
It sounds like he got a limited supply and won't get anymore so in a sense, once his supply is gone Sledge will pretty much be the sole supplier of the the good MD. But A-B already posted that he tested his stuff and what ever he has isn't MD. I don't know if he will try to get more.

L

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
It sounds like he got a limited supply and won't get anymore so in a sense, once his supply is gone Sledge will pretty much be the sole supplier of the the good MD. But A-B already posted that he tested his stuff and what ever he has isn't MD. I don't know if he will try to get more.

how long are MD tabs good for?Sldge?i hope @ least 2yrs. ;)