2nd Cycle - Test E & Anavar ot Winny?!

CJ Lugnut

Awards
I am about to run my 2nd cycle. My first was a test only cycle for 10 week at 500 mg per week over 4 months ago. Nolva only for PCT with great results, kept about 10-12 pounds of total gains.

I am looking to stack this time around. Will be running 500 mg of test e per week for 12-15 week with adex .25 mg ed. Looking to add anavar (6 weeks 40-60 mg ed) or winny (7 weeks 50 mg ed). I need suggestions for those who have used both anavar and winny as to which provided the best gains and least sides. My research is telling me that var is by far the best choice to add additional LBM and cut up (with proper diet and training of course). Nolva will be used as pct 40/40/20/20. Thanks fellas.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u answered ur own question. anavar is what u want

CJ Lugnut

Awards
u answered ur own question. anavar is what u want
Do you have experience with either? If so, what were your results? Did you have any joint or connective tissue problems running winny?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Do you have experience with either? If so, what were your results? Did you have any joint or connective tissue problems running winny?
i have yet to run either but plan on running var here in about 2 weeks.

the joint problems with winstrol doesnt seem to affect everyone, and can also be dose-dependent

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
I had joint problems after two weeks of havoc(long time ago), and have currently been using winny depot @ 50 mg EOD with no dry joint sides.

CJ Lugnut

Awards
I had joint problems after two weeks of havoc(long time ago), and have currently been using winny depot @ 50 mg EOD with no dry joint sides.
I ran a cycle of Epistane a few years back as well. I supplemented with bulk cissus powder for the joints and it worked excellent. If my joints act up from the var I may try this again. If it helps I will report the results.