Looking to start GHenerate: expert advice?

  1. celicasoul
    celicasoul's Avatar

    Looking to start GHenerate: expert advice?


    25 years old, 165lbs, 5'11"
    I Just finished a 4wk/30mg Havoc cycle, and currently in my 3rd week of PCT with Torem and AI supps. Great results so far. Experienced no sides other than libido drop, but Torem brought it back nicely.

    My question is, when would be the best time to start GHenerate and then include the I GH 1 that comes with it? Would I be able to start it right away even though I still have 1 week left of PCT? Or would I be able to stop PCT all together since GHenerate seems to have positive effects on libido?

    Thanks for any pointers.


  2. this belongs in the supplement section.

    focus on diet and training, not steroids....ur stats clearly show u should have not run the Havoc cycle

  3. As stated above this will probly get more replies in the LG forum but you can start running it whenever. It boosts GH output and i beleive has the ability to raise test a bit as well.

    Start with 6 sprays on an empty stomach before a workout and 6 sprays before bed on an empty stomach.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   
       

  4. celicasoul
    celicasoul's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    As stated above this will probly get more replies in the LG forum but you can start running it whenever. It boosts GH output and i beleive has the ability to raise test a bit as well.

    Start with 6 sprays on an empty stomach before a workout and 6 sprays before bed on an empty stomach.
    Thanks 3clipse

    I know my lack of stats makes me look inexperienced. I am new to posting in this forum but have been reading here for a very long time. But thanks for the concern

  5. Quote Originally Posted by celicasoul View Post
    Thanks 3clipse

    I know my lack of stats makes me look inexperienced. I am new to posting in this forum but have been reading here for a very long time. But thanks for the concern
    Dude, Nos meant that you're 5'11" and weigh 165. I agree with him - at your current weight, running a PH was premature.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  6. celicasoul
    celicasoul's Avatar

    Why is that?

  7. Because if you're only 165 at 5'11" you either:
    1) Haven't been training very long
    or
    2) Don't know how to train and/or eat correctly

    Either of which wouldn't make you a good candidate for anabolic use.
  8. celicasoul
    celicasoul's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SRS2000 View Post
    Because if you're only 165 at 5'11" you either:
    1) Haven't been training very long
    or
    2) Don't know how to train and/or eat correctly

    Either of which wouldn't make you a good candidate for anabolic use.
    Suppose I have been training, lets say 4 years. And suppose I have been eating and training properly. But I have been unable to put on muscle mass or fat....What would be your advice for me?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by celicasoul View Post
    Suppose I have been training, lets say 4 years. And suppose I have been eating and training properly. But I have been unable to put on muscle mass or fat....What would be your advice for me?
    to eat more

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cedUp View Post
    to eat more
    Exactly.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEED EXPERT ADVICE!!!
    By BIGHIGGS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 09:04 AM
  2. Expert advice needed PLEASE!
    By Cupcakemafia in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 06:18 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 11:27 PM
Log in
Log in