Young's Mdrol Log

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
I am on my 5th day at 10mg. I will bump it up to 20mg on my 7th day and keep it at 20 throughout the cycle. Started at 178 - cut 10lbs for the cycle. My goals are mainly to gain lean muscle while keeping my bf low. Strength is always nice but not a main concern. Batch # 53426 Oct 2012 I am keeping a written log - diet, excercise, side effects, etc.. I will try to update as much as possible, once a week at least.

I will show my 'before' pics when I exceed 50 posts.
Haven't noticed the mdrol yet, but I don't expect anything untill the 2nd week. I'm at about 182 now due to increased diet.

This will be my first cycle of anything besides creatine and a few test boosters-which did absolutely nothing.

I react very well to creatine - don't know if one has anything to do with the other but I will be working my ass off on this cycle to get max results.

Hope you can find this log informative. Please sub/comment

-YoungAnabolic

shawn213

Awards
I'm confused, are you comparing creatine to m-drol? And, what are your plans for pct?

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Lol no I'm just trying to get my posts number up so I can show some pics. But no, they don't have anything to do with eachother. I really do believe in what I said btw.

I"m using cycle assist before, after, and throughout my cycle.
Pct - nolva, test booster, reduce xt, support supps
I have AIs and other supps if needed.

-Young

Stevensavage

Awards
Lol no I'm just trying to get my posts number up so I can show some pics. But no, they don't have anything to do with eachother. I really do believe in what I said btw.

I"m using cycle assist before, after, and throughout my cycle.
Pct - nolva, test booster, reduce xt, support supps
I have AIs and other supps if needed.

-Young
I have this batch number and its good! im on day 8.
If your taking creatine on cycle i would suggest saving it till your in PCT so you get a nice boost there.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Nice, how are you running it?
And yeah I stopped taking creatine months before I decided to start mdrol. I don't think I will use it during pct but we'll see..trying to stay as dry and ripped as possible.

Got before pics?

-young

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
I just read through your thread again. Yeah, 10mg doesn't seem to do much. I only started low cause it's my first time. I wouldn't expect much untill the 2nd week though.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
haha very nice my friend!!! i don't think your need the nova for an m-drol cycle yet unless your uping dosages but neva a bad thing to have with m-drol. . .for each individual it may be different soo keep it up and post some numbers and some routines!!! will help you increase number or posts or check out some the supplement reviews!!

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks. Yeah I finally got it up to 50 posts lol. I will put up routines, diet, etc in a min. I'm gonna try to show some pics - crappy phone pics but nonetheless pics

young

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks. Yeah I finally got it up to 50 posts lol. I will put up routines, diet, etc in a min. I'm gonna try to show some pics - crappy phone pics but nonetheless pics

young
betta than nuthin my friend and we all do it on here so welcome to the club!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.......How many calories are you taking in a day?

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Probably about 3500 - 4000. I stopped calculating the numbers a while ago but I will check it out today. I write everything down.
Thanks for subbing. Now if I can only get these pics up lol

-young

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
If anyone wants to see my before pics and a recent pic I took this morning, check out 'My Photos' in my profile.

Please comment. Weak point, strong points, etc

-Young

shawn213

Awards
Personally, with m-drol I would definitely use a SERM.

As far as jumpstarting your HPTA I would choose clomid for a rapid recovery and run it 50/50/50/50.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Workout:
Right now I'm running a 4/2 split. Today I'm working arms and shoulders.
I'm doing mostly isolation exercises for my upper body. But I'm doing compound exercises with my lower body - squats, lunges, etc. since my legs are still weaker than the rest of me.
I don't stick to one single exercise routine. For bi's I might do more or less 5 sets in total. I think I did 4 sets last time and they were beat. Tri's usually endure about the same. Shoulders only need 4 sets not including the front delts.
I listen to my body when it comes to the details. Depending on how the mdrol affects me, I could switch things up slightly.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Personally, with m-drol I would definitely use a SERM.

As far as jumpstarting your HPTA I would choose clomid for a rapid recovery and run it 50/50/50/50.
Absolutely using a serm, but only have nolva.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Workout Schedule:

tuesday - tri, bi, shoulders
wednesday - chest
thursday - back
friday - legs
saturday - off
sunday - off
monday - tri, bi, shoulders

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:
Did Arms and Shoulders today. Had to workout in the garage today with the bench and dumbells. Good pump. Idk if it's from the mdrol but I measured my arms and broke my record of 16 1/2 to 16 3/4. I will really be able to test myself out at the gym with real equipment.
Feeling good so far - no sides. Did bump the dosage up to 20mg today and added taurine. No back pumps so far and so I will keep the taurine dosage low( 1g per day).
Been eating decent - gaining steady weight. Will weigh in at the gym tomarrow.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: 2nd day on 20mg
Doing chest today at the gym, so I will be able to see if I've made strength gains.
Feeling fine, no sides as of yet.

Still taking: 1 multi vit, 2 milk thistle, 6 cylce assist, 1 joint pill and 500mg taurine every day. I'm spacing my mdrol doses 12 hours apart. I take it with 2 fish oil gel caps 20 mins before a meal - usually one with some extra fat.

Also will be weighing in today and I do feel heavier.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Workout Schedule:

tuesday - tri, bi, shoulders
wednesday - chest
thursday - back
friday - legs
saturday - off
sunday - off
monday - tri, bi, shoulders

Just a suggestion because I've never been able to do it. But working tris/ shoulders then chest seems like you are working alot of the same muscles back to back. I've also always grouped back and bi's together. Also I've never liked taking two days off in a row why not workout 2 days then one off. Just stuff that's worked for me.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
I work my chest without working tris. I only do isolation exercises for upper body. But I used to group chest/tris, back/bis like that when I worked compound exercises.

I took some pics today that I put on my profile (still can't get them to show on the thread). It's my 2nd day on 20mg. I'm hungry all the time - may or may not be the mdrol, got a great chest pump at the gym today - not much strength difference. Weighed in at 184 at about 5:30pm. I am seeing a little ance. I think it's just starting to kick in.

Did you say you are starting tomarrow? I would just start with 20mg and run it 20/20/20/20. Honestly I don't see the point in taking 10mg, but it's only been a week for me so we'll see.

-young

ps. - check my pics. everything showing up ok?

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
in for the ride!! i have this same batch number and will be running it in about a month so i hope it gives you some nice results!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
young the reason you pre load your mdrol is so your body gets us to the SD. . .haha i mean it's your body my friend but the mdrol starts to kick in wk 2 end of week 1. . .side will flare up the sooner you add more caps IMO. . .best of luck to you with 20/20/20. . .**** can produce some wicked shutdown. . take your time with this and have fun. . .don't over due it because you want results instantly!!! take your time brutha!!! 10/20/20 and since your soo adimit about a 4 wk run 20 but i would even calm it down to 10. .. its harsh stuff man!! I'll be watching. . .picture are looking fine if you go through your profile. . i couldn't see this last one that you posted on the wall. . . if that wat you were tryin to do

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Your appetite is going to be higher due to the m-drol. I break out a little bit when I have jumped from 10mg to 20mg on m-drol in the past. Aaalael is right, dont rush this and take your time. Imo and with my experience with m-drol, I wouldn't run it that fourth week. Save what you have left for another run down the road.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Your appetite is going to be higher due to the m-drol. I break out a little bit when I have jumped from 10mg to 20mg on m-drol in the past. Aaalael is right, dont rush this and take your time. Imo and with my experience with m-drol, I wouldn't run it that fourth week. Save what you have left for another run down the road.
thank you thank you brutha!!! :cheers:

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
young the reason you pre load your mdrol is so your body gets us to the SD. . .haha i mean it's your body my friend but the mdrol starts to kick in wk 2 end of week 1. . .side will flare up the sooner you add more caps IMO. . .best of luck to you with 20/20/20. . .**** can produce some wicked shutdown. . take your time with this and have fun. . .don't over due it because you want results instantly!!! take your time brutha!!! 10/20/20 and since your soo adimit about a 4 wk run 20 but i would even calm it down to 10. .. its harsh stuff man!! I'll be watching. . .picture are looking fine if you go through your profile. . i couldn't see this last one that you posted on the wall. . . if that wat you were tryin to do
I am young and have always played the safe side. Perhaps I will make it a 3 week cycle. Definately won't go over 20mg though. Only on day eight so I still have some time to see how I react. Haven't felt the wrath of it yet, but certainly looking forward to it.
Do you think week 3 produces more gains than week 4?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
If anyone wants to see my before pics and a recent pic I took this morning, check out 'My Photos' in my profile.

Please comment. Weak point, strong points, etc

-Young
Good base. From a bb standpoint, I would say focus on doing some lat work and bicep work. Also some ATG squats.If you want to maximize your lean muscle gains work with heavy compound movements and use only a few assist exercises. For your photos to show up in the thread, use the attachment icon and upload from your picture folder. Then click on the icon again and click on the file to post it.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
I break out a little bit when I have jumped from 10mg to 20mg on m-drol in the past. QUOTE]

That's funny you mentioned that. I got a little acne the day after I bumped up to 20mg. Also feel a little more oily than usual.

I appreciate the advice/concern from everyone.
Really is appreciated.

By the way I did get a physical before my cycle - blood/urine testing. I will be getting tested after the cycle as well.

Log update:
Didn't go to the gym today since I was at the girl's house so long -diet suffered, plus got too much cardio. I'll adjust my workout schedule accordingly.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hey young i can't see those pictures that you posted?? not sure if n e one else is having a hard time either. . :dump:

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah idk.. I go to my picture on my profile, copy the http link, and paste it in the "Insert Image" pop up. I can't see another way of doing it.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
in for the ride!! i have this same batch number and will be running it in about a month so i hope it gives you some nice results!!!
Hey, thanks for subbin! yeah it should get crazy real soon. I will definately let everyone know the before/after specs

-Young

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Good base. From a bb standpoint, I would say focus on doing some lat work and bicep work. Also some ATG squats.If you want to maximize your lean muscle gains work with heavy compound movements and use only a few assist exercises. For your photos to show up in the thread, use the attachment icon and upload from your picture folder. Then click on the icon again and click on the file to post it.
Hey thanks for the comment. I think the same thing. I've always had trouble with the lats.

And I'm having so much trouble with the pictures lol

-Young

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
subb'd

week 2 is when it starts to kick ass, week 4 is not necessary your first run imo

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its def. kicking my ass with lethargy. Idk if it's the new job, bud, or mdrol but I just took a afternoon nap and it felt like waking up in the morning all over again. I'm gonna go to the gym soon so I'll see how much it has kicked in.

Yeah, I might just make it a 3 week run. We'll see..
Thanks for subbin

-Young

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym. Weighed in at 186 solid. This stuff is beginning to work. Definately feel a stronger (not a huge jump in strength yet) and getting a better pump than usual.
Sides: oily -the rise in temp. and humidity could also be contributing
feeling a little lazy during the day

Keeping hydrated really helps with the skin.

I've decided to switch to compound exercises next week. Should be interesting

PS. just as a side note, the normal tissue lumps under my nips are definately smaller.. the right is almost completely gone and the left isn't far behind. Normal?

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:
Weight - 186
Sides - minor back pumps/small increase in acne

Good pump in the gym. No strength gain. Worked the bench today(tris, chest, front delts)

Not seeing much yet. If it continues like this much longer I will be running a 4 week cycle for sure. Can't wait to see it kick in.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:
Weight - 186
Sides - minor back pumps/small increase in acne

Good pump in the gym. No strength gain. Worked the bench today(tris, chest, front delts)

Not seeing much yet. If it continues like this much longer I will be running a 4 week cycle for sure. Can't wait to see it kick in.

the pumps and endurance are usually the first effects to take place, and then comes the massive strength increases. there should be no problem for you to run a 4 week cycle so long as you have all of your support supplements in line as well as a spot-on PCT. i know for a fact that i have all of the proper support supps and PCT supps and plan to run my cycle 10/20/20/20. keep killing it bro!

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:
Weight - 188 solid. Was actually surprised since I didn't eat that much today
Sides - minor back pumps, no big deal; acne's not bad [Acne Free is the sh*t]

Good pump, endurance, even strength was noticeable. Worked back and bi's.

I can tell it's starting to kick in. Haven't gained any fat and I'm already up 10lbs in 13 days, granted the 178 was at the end of my cutting cycle. Really interested to see what the next 2 weeks will reveal.

If I get out of this thing with 10lbs of solid muscle, or at least no added fat, I will be happy. Trying to keep it clean and lean.

By the way, I'm not sure but either the bud today was really good or the mdrol somehow enhances its effects. Anyone notice this?

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Day 13:
Weight - 188 solid. Was actually surprised since I didn't eat that much today
Sides - minor back pumps, no big deal; acne's not bad [Acne Free is the sh*t]

Good pump, endurance, even strength was noticeable. Worked back and bi's.

I can tell it's starting to kick in. Haven't gained any fat and I'm already up 10lbs in 13 days, granted the 178 was at the end of my cutting cycle. Really interested to see what the next 2 weeks will reveal.

If I get out of this thing with 10lbs of solid muscle, or at least no added fat, I will be happy. Trying to keep it clean and lean.

By the way, I'm not sure but either the bud today was really good or the mdrol somehow enhances its effects. Anyone notice this?
Keed up the good work man I'm going to follow your log because you seem to be about a week ahead of me basically.
When I weighed last night I was still only up 3.5 pounds in and that's at 6 days with no noticeable strength increase. Still waiting for the big bad mdrol to kick in and show me some power. Hopefully I'm up at least another pound tonight when I weigh.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:
Not working out today - sore all over. Haven't weighed myself, but I know I'm heavier. I feel solid and no added sides to speak of.

Acne has gotten better and no outbreaks (again I have to thank water and acne wash).
Get back pumps on the field and court but nothing bad. But not even taking Taurine.

Can feel it working, not spectacular, but working. Hoping for a spike in strengh and size in the next two weeks.

PS. My sex drive is fine, as are all functioning parts. How will I know if I'm shut down? Will my sex drive drop off or my nips get sore? I asked my friends and they said their sex drive was fine - although they might be exaggerating. Does the HPTA system always get shut down during 3 - 4 week runs on M Drol?

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Keed up the good work man I'm going to follow your log because you seem to be about a week ahead of me basically.
When I weighed last night I was still only up 3.5 pounds in and that's at 6 days with no noticeable strength increase. Still waiting for the big bad mdrol to kick in and show me some power. Hopefully I'm up at least another pound tonight when I weigh.
Yeah, hang in there. You will feel it in the second week. And I surmise that any weight gain in the first 10 days - or however long it takes to kick it - is mainly from an increased diet. Not that it isn't solid.
Yea man I'm following your log as well. Some reference from someone with the same exact batch is always cool. Keep pushin and hey get some progression photos. It helps you keep track since it's hard to watch growth when you look in the mirror every day.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Day 16:
Going to the gym in the next half hour. Haven't been in the last two days since i was sore wednesday and fell asleep yesterday. Will try to do bench and legs if I have the energy but I might do legs today and bench tomarrow.
This will be the true test for strength since it should have hit by now. Should be intersting.
Will update asap

-no sides as of yet
-feel solid

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
usually sex drive, lower energy, lower hunger are all signs of shutdown. it's different for all though and really depends on the compound. just because sex drive is fine in no way means you have good level of test in your body.

younganabolic

younganabolic

Awards
  • Established
Still day 16: 189-190lbs
Just got back from the gym - did legs and some shoulders. Deinately stronger, but didn't test it to the limit.
My p.o.s. shoulders are frustrating to work with since they hurt when moved a certain way. When I benched last time, I lifted off without a spotter and it hurt my shoulder. The benches in my gym are setup so I have to start with the bar inline with my eyes. So I have to lift and move it forward over my chest to avoid hitting the racks - it's annoying.
I decided to wait until tomarrow to bench so I can give my shoulders a rest and have more energy. Saturday will be the day of truth - stay tuned.

usually sex drive, lower energy, lower hunger are all signs of shutdown. it's different for all though and really depends on the compound. just because sex drive is fine in no way means you have good level of test in your body.
Yeah, my engery has been lower and so has hunger..Of course my new job would have something to do with it as well. My diet has gone to sh^t in the past week and I have to wake up early so I don't know if it's low test or not.
My guys are doing fine as far as I can tell..