I got a huge problem and question

celldamaga

Awards
Who knows alot about Deca and Test?

I took some Deca and mixed it in the same bottle with some T-200 Enanthate and some Propionate. Now a number of crystals have formed in the bottle. Anyone know the reason why or if it's still safe to use?

I injected myself with it then saw them today.

My other question, what is a good stack or a way to pack on some weight then get lean with the follwing:
T-200 Enanthate 10 ml vial
200 Norandren 10 ml vial
Winstrol 10 mg tabs
T-200 Propionate

It's all I have access to right now, and i got quite a bit of all of it, but I don't really know when to do what.

How do I post another question, or do I post it under my current thread?

I need help bad.

Last edited:

z0rr0

Awards
I'm guessing that it dropped out of solution. I beleive that if you heat it, it might redisolve, but...don't quote me on that. Wait for somone else with a little bit more experience to get in here...

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I'd try and reheat it. My best guess is that the prop fell out when you mixed the two together. (I don't know why it would though) Without knowing what was in each it hard to tell what caused it to happen. If that doesn't work you could try adding some BB and BA to it. Just remember the adage about free advice

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I took some Deca and mixed it in the same bottle with some T-200 Enanthate and some Propionate. Now a number of crystals have formed in the bottle. Anyone know the reason why or if it's still safe to use?

I injected myself with it then saw them today.

My other question, what is a good stack or a way to pack on some weight then get lean with the follwing:
T-200 Enanthate 10 ml vial
200 Norandren 10 ml vial
Winstrol 10 mg tabs
T-200 Propionate

It's all I have access to right now, and i got quite a bit of all of it, but I don't really know when to do what.I need help bad.

Bro why would you mix them all? You know that by doing that, the dosage is all screwed up. If you mix 10mL @ 250mg/mL of Test with say 10mL @ 200mg/mL of EQ you don't have 20mL the same dosage everything is cut in half now. 1mL would have 175mg of test and 100mg of EQ.

As for the crystals I would say stick a 25g pin in the top, boil some water then take it off of the stove and stick the bottle in, and or throw it in the oven at 250deg for about 25 mins or so.

Now I'm going to say you need to read some more about what your taking. It sounds as though you don't know much about AAS. Remember bro you putting **** into your body it's serious. Also before anyone will give you cycle advice some info is needed, like stats, lifting experience, any cycles under you belt if so what, age, etc....

Trapark666

Trapark666

Awards
Are you sure that you have real gear? Some fakes will crystalize depeding on the solution.

size

Awards
  • Established
Reheat it.

For future reference, this is a horrible idea to mix everything into one vial.