H-drol dosing times??Help

lift4life17

Awards
Ive read that @ 50 mg a day, it is best to take 25mg at breakfast and 25mg 8 hours later..For me, I wake up at 7:00 and train at 3:00..

For 75mg a day, 50mg at breakfast and 25 mg 8 hours later
or 25mg breakfast, 25mg 8 hours later*preworkout*, and then before bed..
Also I feel it is best to take cycle assist 4 hours after h-drol dosage..Correct me if this is wrong...What are the best dosing times?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
There's alot of info on this already on the site, e.g. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/58338-when-do-you.html. Read some of those other posts. Some seem to think that taking it on an empty stomach is better but I'm a fan of taking orals with healthy fats. I've tried both and definitely think absorption is better with healthy fats. The half life is estimated to be around 16 hours so I'd split doses to 2x/day.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
o and yes the cycle assist will affect the h-drol absorption so make sure you space them apart. If you take your h-drol in the AM then eat, then eat at 10, then eat at noon, then take cycle assist around 1pm (half way to your 2pm meal) you should have cleared your stomach contents? Then you have your 2pm, 4pm and 6pm meal between cycle assist and your pre W.O. dose of hdrol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, but ive heard 50mg in the am is better, it will help your workouts more and a 50mg dose will give it a much harder kick.

the shelf life is around 24 hours as well as far as i heard.

splitting is good for 75mg doses and above

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yes, but ive heard 50mg in the am is better, it will help your workouts more and a 50mg dose will give it a much harder kick.
:thinking: Umm.... first off, you are saying that taking the full dose is better than splitting it up, right? Not that if you are doing a 50mg/25mg split you should always take the 50mg first? Also, if you were going to take the entire dose at once why not take it an hour to 90 minutes pre w.o.? Why take it all in the AM? The OP doesnt work out till 7pm.

Now what really confused me.....
the shelf life is around 24 hours as well as far as i heard.
:hmmm:
That was a typo, right? You meant to say the half-life is about 24 hours? Cause if the shelf life is 24 hours then you have 24 hours to consume the entire bottle or it goes bad...... That'd be alot of h-drol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i meant half life, half life is around 24 hours. sorry about that.

taking h-drol at night can cause sleep disturbances, not in everyone but it is a risk.

ive gotten advice from VERY experienced PH users and they suggested 50mg in the AM when doing 50mg of H-drol a day.

i think this is going to be one of those controversial and debatable subjects, either way will work, but i personally would do the 50mg in the morning for a stronger kick. i know i work out 4 hours after i wake up so thats what would work for me. if you work out at night maybe its a different story, you can take it with your lunch instead of AM and see how it goes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just to be more specific, the advice i had gotten was to take 50mg pre-training,

so if you work out at 7pm it would make a difference to take it closer to that time.

statik

statik

Awards
I'm about to do a Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 cycle. For the 50 week I'll do 25mg AM and 25MG pm. I'm trying to decide whether to space out the 75 in 8 hour increments or do 50mg am preworkout and 25mg pm so it does not affect my sleep.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm about to do a Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75 cycle. For the 50 week I'll do 25mg AM and 25MG pm. I'm trying to decide whether to space out the 75 in 8 hour increments or do 50mg am preworkout and 25mg pm so it does not affect my sleep.
i would definitely do the 50mg pre-workout and the 25mg later on.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Or take it all pre-workout. I mean, with all this stuff you need to find what works for you. If you find that taking it all preworkout leaves your hormone levels all over the pllace you probably need to space out the dosing but if you can handle it all pre-workout you might get better pumps in the gym. The safest way to run these cmpds is usually to try to keep the test levels in the body as consistent as possible. However, sometimes you get better results by letting levels fluctuate (like pulsing).

tranceaddict

Awards
Or take it all pre-workout. I mean, with all this stuff you need to find what works for you. If you find that taking it all preworkout leaves your hormone levels all over the pllace you probably need to space out the dosing but if you can handle it all pre-workout you might get better pumps in the gym. The safest way to run these cmpds is usually to try to keep the test levels in the body as consistent as possible. However, sometimes you get better results by letting levels fluctuate (like pulsing).
is this ok:

50 mg morning (7am)

workout roughly at 10am

support supplements at mid-day then again 4 hours later

25mg few hours before bed?

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
^^^ yes that is ok, ... I had amazing results with my hdrol run I did 50/75/75/75/100 for my first PS ever. I personally did 25 am, and 25pm for 50, when i did 75 i split it up 3 dosages per day. It doesn't make you get a better lift if you take 50am and 25pm, it it matters is that there is a steady dosage in your system at all times, and I feel the best way to do that is to spread it out. good luck, some advice while on HDROL -- don't be afraid to test your limits, you will be surprised around week 3... have fun!!!

statik

statik

Awards
^^^ yes that is ok, ... I had amazing results with my hdrol run I did 50/75/75/75/100 for my first PS ever. I personally did 25 am, and 25pm for 50, when i did 75 i split it up 3 dosages per day. It doesn't make you get a better lift if you take 50am and 25pm, it it matters is that there is a steady dosage in your system at all times, and I feel the best way to do that is to spread it out. good luck, some advice while on HDROL -- don't be afraid to test your limits, you will be surprised around week 3... have fun!!!
When you split the 3 dosages per day, on the 75 and 100 mg weeks, did the 25 mg mess with your sleep at all? That's the only reason I was considering 50mg am before workout and 25 mg early pm. But if the steady 25 mg flow is still easy close to bed time then I may spread 75 mg every 8 hours.

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
When you split the 3 dosages per day, on the 75 and 100 mg weeks, did the 25 mg mess with your sleep at all? That's the only reason I was considering 50mg am before workout and 25 mg early pm. But if the steady 25 mg flow is still easy close to bed time then I may spread 75 mg every 8 hours.
I took it right before bed and didn't have a problem sleeping at all, in fact i felt like i slept better. everybody is different though, but i had no problems.

lift4life17

Awards
for 50mg a day, would it be best to take 25mg pre-workout(for me it is at 3:00pm*) and then take 25mg 8 hours later at 11:00 or so.. or take 25mg in the morning and then 25 mg 8 hours later at 3:00pm??

And for 75mg a day I will be doing 50mg pre-workout @ 3:00 and 25mg 8 hours later does this sound good?? <<<<<<<<<<

Tone

Tone

Awards
  • Established
for 50mg a day, would it be best to take 25mg pre-workout(for me it is at 3:00pm*) and then take 25mg 8 hours later at 11:00 or so.. or take 25mg in the morning and then 25 mg 8 hours later at 3:00pm??

And for 75mg a day I will be doing 50mg pre-workout @ 3:00 and 25mg 8 hours later does this sound good?? <<<<<<<<<<[/QUOTE

You can do it however you want, i know some people that took 50mg pre workout and that was it for the first 2 weeks. It is a personal choice, you will still get good results however you chose to do it. I think the half life is 16 hours, so that is something to think about. Either way you will be fine as long as you have a good diet, cycle suppports, a good pct, plenty of sleep and work your ass off in the gym. the rest is just minor details.

lift4life17

Awards
ight sounds good!! I was just wondering it itd be more effective to take it before bed for my 2nd dose because you build muscle when you sleep...lol but thanks!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
is this ok:

50 mg morning (7am)

workout roughly at 10am

support supplements at mid-day then again 4 hours later

25mg few hours before bed?
yeah looks good to me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9