For those that bought a bunch of cheap S-roid...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Starting a 2wk on 2wk off pulse of S-roid due to the fact my test hookup is totally out and have been itching to run a cycle. Also wanted to try this pulse method with SD.

But I knew lots if us have this clone laying around due to the fact it was sold very cheap while nutra tried to eliminate their stocks. Well this stuff is def good to go!!! Def 2 thumbs wayyyy up. There is no lot numbers on the bottles which sucks but exp date is 07/12. Finishing up wk 1 and def exactly similar to the orginal SD by DS or AX.

Hope this eases some minds about this clone. Now let's go get big!

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Starting a 2wk on 2wk off pulse of S-roid due to the fact my test hookup is totally out and have been itching to run a cycle. Also wanted to try this pulse method with SD.

But I knew lots if us have this clone laying around due to the fact it was sold very cheap while nutra tried to eliminate their stocks. Well this stuff is def good to go!!! Def 2 thumbs wayyyy up. There is no lot numbers on the bottles which sucks but exp date is 07/12. Finishing up wk 1 and def exactly similar to the orginal SD by DS or AX.

Hope this eases some minds about this clone. Now let's go get big!
That's good news. I'm planning on using it to kick start a few cycles in the future.

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
Are you talking about s-roid from hardcore Formulations? if so, i'd really like to hear how it goes, ive been interested in trying it, but have heard some mixed things about it

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about s-roid from hardcore Formulations? if so, i'd really like to hear how it goes, ive been interested in trying it, but have heard some mixed things about it
Sure am. And if u read above I am comparing it to my exeperience with the ORIG SD from DS and AX. My stuff is ded a good to go clone. No lot/batch numbers on bottles so hard to compare. Just an exp date.

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
hahah cool, im excited to hear the results then!, umm i didnt really get that last sentence lol

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
o nvmd got it, your saying it's good stuff, but you cant compare batches, right?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
hahah cool, im excited to hear the results then!, umm i didnt really get that last sentence lol
The bottles don't have a number indicating which batch the pills inside came from they only have an expiration date. Batch numbers would allow people to compare better because two different batches could have the same expiration date.

My bottle expires in 08/11.

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
ahh ok got it, but your saying it's legit right?